The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-13, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
Colton corrodes, Tyson explodes and Mr. Football’s alliance implodes. Meanwhile, John has his head in the commode as Galang continues to sell aluminum blindsiding to the unsuspecting.

Mark "BWAHAHA" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Yay! I'm going on vacation :-D suzzee 10-03-13 1
 The Island wants to move. suzzee 10-03-13 2
   RE: The Island wants to move. suzzee 10-03-13 3
   RE: The Island wants to move. tribephyl 10-05-13 9
 RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... Molaholic 10-03-13 4
 RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... jbug 10-04-13 5
   RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... Aruba 10-05-13 10
 RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... tribephyl 10-05-13 6
   RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... tribephyl 10-05-13 7
       RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... tribephyl 10-05-13 8
           RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “W... suzzee 10-05-13 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5019 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-13, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Yay! I'm going on vacation :-D"
Tyson: Did you have a good time?

Me: Oh yes!

Voice in my head: Are you kidding? I've been starved, eaten by tropical bugs, dirty & you ask me if I had a good time? I am with stupid.

Agenda:
Long soak in HOT water- check
Clothes that don't smell like Poopert- check
Make-up- check
Real FOOD- check
Inventorying camp for possible new boyfriends- to do...

Wait, I think I'm wearing Tyson's shirt.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-03-13, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The Island wants to move."
I'm going to need therapy after this season.

I hate myself.

10-03-13, 11:09 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Island wants to move."
Next Time On Survivor

Will our hero John the Dense, give Candice the win next week?

Will Candice sleep in the middle?

Will Marisa use her potty mouth for evil?

Stay tuned for the next episode of As the Island Barfs.

What were the odds...

tribephyl 9851 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-13, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Island wants to move."
Sorry about that. I really thought I'd have a chance to be alone wit-my-boo. Butt seeing as how I didn't, I really had to... go... IYKWIM

Molaholic 8499 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-13, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-13 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

Good news for my soux flamblér, Jiffy prohibits Colton from getting urn-inated. However, there were several reports of blindness after the good-bye groping incident.

Of course, moments later, there's plenty of heat in the kitchen as the battle of the dominoes does in a fan favorite. (I was surprised that there wasn't pizza for a RC, all things considered...)

Once we get back to camp there really wasn't much to notice. Maybe one of the spider monkeys did something cute, but other than that it was like watching golf. Even the IC was nothing to write home about, what with the numerous production errors that had to be edited and all (oh, was that a secret? Sorry about that M). The dueling brothers did bring back some fond memories, tho.

Finally, we get to TC and the Tadhos make sure John is in charge. Of course, that means one thing and one thing only.

Wasn't there a king called "John the Blind"? Well, now he's back with the little woman. I'm sure they'll team-up to get Rachel to the pit so they can enjoy a little private time.

jbug 16733 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
I rocked! at that challenge!
oh yea

Aruba 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-05-13, 06:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
Hey, don't get too cocky.
Lucky for you my niece is on RI. If you had to square off against her she would have knocked you to tomorrow just like she did to your hubby in the RI duel.

>

10-05-13, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
So the junkie tries to pull a fast one and STILL fails when up against his "better than he should be" brother.

10-05-13, 03:42 AM (EST)
7. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
I'm gonna tell mom. And then I'm gonna steal your bike and sleep with your girlfriend. You putz.

10-05-13, 03:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
That's Million-Dollar putz, to you.

10-05-13, 07:29 AM (EST)
11. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
Burn! Ah, it's so nice that S27 can claim to bring families together. First bring them together then pit one against another. Welcome to S27, Jerry Springer edition.

I'm Poopert's Paradise!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •