URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4341
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"

Posted by RollDdice on 10-03-13 at 01:48 AM
Colton corrodes, Tyson explodes and Mr. Football’s alliance implodes. Meanwhile, John has his head in the commode as Galang continues to sell aluminum blindsiding to the unsuspecting.

Mark "BWAHAHA" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Yay! I'm going on vacation :-D"
Posted by suzzee on 10-03-13 at 09:20 AM
Tyson: Did you have a good time?

Me: Oh yes!

Voice in my head: Are you kidding? I've been starved, eaten by tropical bugs, dirty & you ask me if I had a good time? I am with stupid.

Agenda:
Long soak in HOT water- check
Clothes that don't smell like Poopert- check
Make-up- check
Real FOOD- check
Inventorying camp for possible new boyfriends- to do...

Wait, I think I'm wearing Tyson's shirt.

"The Island wants to move."
Posted by suzzee on 10-03-13 at 11:04 AM
I'm going to need therapy after this season.

I hate myself.

"RE: The Island wants to move."
Posted by suzzee on 10-03-13 at 11:09 AM
Next Time On Survivor

Will our hero John the Dense, give Candice the win next week?

Will Candice sleep in the middle?

Will Marisa use her potty mouth for evil?

Stay tuned for the next episode of As the Island Barfs.

What were the odds...

"RE: The Island wants to move."
Posted by tribephyl on 10-05-13 at 03:44 AM
Sorry about that. I really thought I'd have a chance to be alone wit-my-boo. Butt seeing as how I didn't, I really had to... go... IYKWIM

"RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
Posted by Molaholic on 10-03-13 at 11:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-13 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

Good news for my soux flamblér, Jiffy prohibits Colton from getting urn-inated. However, there were several reports of blindness after the good-bye groping incident.

Of course, moments later, there's plenty of heat in the kitchen as the battle of the dominoes does in a fan favorite. (I was surprised that there wasn't pizza for a RC, all things considered...)

Once we get back to camp there really wasn't much to notice. Maybe one of the spider monkeys did something cute, but other than that it was like watching golf. Even the IC was nothing to write home about, what with the numerous production errors that had to be edited and all (oh, was that a secret? Sorry about that M). The dueling brothers did bring back some fond memories, tho.

Finally, we get to TC and the Tadhos make sure John is in charge. Of course, that means one thing and one thing only.

Wasn't there a king called "John the Blind"? Well, now he's back with the little woman. I'm sure they'll team-up to get Rachel to the pit so they can enjoy a little private time.

"RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 03: “Winners Never Quit and Quitters Don’t Deserve Lap Dances From Their Boyfriends”"
Posted by jbug on 10-04-13 at 09:34 PM
I rocked! at that challenge!
oh yea

Posted by Aruba on 10-05-13 at 06:18 AM
Hey, don't get too cocky.
Lucky for you my niece is on RI. If you had to square off against her she would have knocked you to tomorrow just like she did to your hubby in the RI duel.

>

Posted by tribephyl on 10-05-13 at 03:41 AM
So the junkie tries to pull a fast one and STILL fails when up against his "better than he should be" brother.

Posted by tribephyl on 10-05-13 at 03:42 AM
I'm gonna tell mom. And then I'm gonna steal your bike and sleep with your girlfriend. You putz.

Posted by tribephyl on 10-05-13 at 03:42 AM
That's Million-Dollar putz, to you.

Posted by suzzee on 10-05-13 at 07:29 AM
Burn! Ah, it's so nice that S27 can claim to bring families together. First bring them together then pit one against another. Welcome to S27, Jerry Springer edition.

I'm Poopert's Paradise!