The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be The Survivor: S28 Ep07- "Treasure Island"
Kass deals with the flap over her flip. Morgan is too front loaded to balance and everyone scrambles to secure an Idol. [/
RollDdice
14 messages
04-15-14 11:06 AM
Recap 4-2-14: Kaos Kass Kills Queen
Previously on...Survivor! Whoa. Now that's entertainment. Just when you think that two females not getting along can't ge
QuickBen
3 messages
04-10-14 02:09 PM
Kass: Sugar with a law degree
"It's all about me, isn't it? Me, me, me. The camera is paying attention to me now and it has to stay that way." "Someo
Estee
6 messages
04-10-14 02:02 PM
3-26-14 Recap: Diabolical Cop Goes On Pantry Raid
Previously on...Survivor! Following Cliff's fall, Lindsey was not a happy person: "You guys just screwed up royally." She's t
QuickBen
6 messages
04-08-14 04:59 PM
Be The Survivor- S28Ep06 :"Can You See The Head Of My Snake?"
A Tribe merge and a Sarah sandwich Makes her think she rules the posse Arrogance and an strong agenda Has the cop acting bossy %0
RollDdice
5 messages
04-07-14 11:07 AM
Lindsey's quit.
Pick your favorite. 1. "I've spent my entire life as part of the bully crowd! I've always flaunted my power over people who could
Estee
6 messages
03-28-14 04:26 PM
Be The Survivor: S28 Ep05: "Braaaiins Need Zombies"
No broken bones or appendix burst Emotional Quit Boat for Lindsey; a Survivor first Tony lied before but now he tells the truth%0
RollDdice
13 messages
03-28-14 11:02 AM
Caption This!
We haven't had one for quite some time, so here we go... look at Morgan and Spencer on the right side of the vidcap. http://www.s
PepeLePew13
5 messages
03-28-14 08:48 AM
Hawkeye 10: Bloopers, Blunders, Beyotches.
Ten simple questions about each episode which you can answer in any way you like, using one thread for the entire season. Because every episode gen
Estee
18 messages
03-27-14 07:45 AM
Recap: Which came first, the chicken or the rooster?
Previously on...Survivor! Following Brice's boot, Morgan was ticked at Jeremiah, calling him a chicken. A chicken, as you s
QuickBen
6 messages
03-25-14 07:15 PM
Recap: Tribes tweaked, twerked.
Previously on...Survivor! "It's a sign, guys - our fire is still going," said Kass. You just keep hoping, Kass. Th
QuickBen
0 messages
03-25-14 06:46 PM
Be The Survivor: S28 Ep04: "Beauty And The (Boston) Beans"
A Tribe shuffle, a pole dance scuffle and Trish is hard to ruffle. The three remaining Brain cells are absorbed into the Rooty Tooty Brawns an
RollDdice
13 messages
03-25-14 00:13 AM
Be The Survivor: S28 Cagayan SignUp Board [View All]
I apologize. I am too excited to wait. There is still interest in playing the Survivor dialogue game, right? We can't find a way... or
tribephyl
32 messages
03-21-14 09:50 AM
Be The Survivor: S28 Ep03: "It's Our Time To Whine"
With Brice Butterfly gone, the remaining Beauties have to get by on Dinosaur Eggs Benedict. J'Tia nukes any Brains chance of winning a Challenge t
RollDdice
5 messages
03-19-14 09:23 AM
Random tribe reshuffling
We've seen some pretty unbelievable "random" tribe remixes. Now it's your turn. How will next week's tribe reshuffling happen, and who wil
udg
6 messages
03-16-14 02:23 PM
Cops-R-Us Recap: "Sorry, there's a bug in my hair."
Previously on...Survivor! J'Tia summed up the first 6 days pretty effectively: "This tribe is pretty much a complete disaster
QuickBen
2 messages
03-13-14 10:31 AM
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep02: "Cops-R-Us: Cagey and Spacey" [View All]
Tony reveals his past to Sarah Bonding over donuts Spencer tries to find his place And hopes J'Tia doesn't go nuts The Beautie
RollDdice
21 messages
03-12-14 08:20 AM
"Be The Survivor: S28 Ep01: "Batman, Robin, Cliff & Woo" [View All]
[b]Origins Story - [/b] Ordering! Give me a three tribe Filipino with a Tyler Perry twist. No, not Katy Perry, that would be a f
RollDdice
23 messages
03-03-14 09:40 AM
Things stupider (or more ironically named) than the Brains Tribe.
Think fast and post quickly. They may not be around that long.
Estee
13 messages
02-28-14 03:32 PM
J'Tia's game strategy.
Let us review. 1. Boss everyone around while doing absolutely nothing other than bossing everyone around. Furthermore, make certain the
Estee
5 messages
02-28-14 02:39 PM
Hawkeye 10: Bloody Hell [View All]
Ten simple questions about each episode which you can answer in any way you wish. We'll use one thread for the whole season, assuming CBS airs th
Estee
74 messages
12-19-13 11:03 AM
Survivor 27 Reunion and Prom
Bad decisions and backbiting comments -- all with video slomo. See who's wearing the same dress. See who's chewing the same scenery. It's the Su
RollDdice
7 messages
12-18-13 03:54 PM
Be The Survivor: S27 Ep14. "I'm Gonna Vote For Jeff"
That's Hayden's plan if Tyson, Gervase and Monica are F3 But his plans may be thwarted Tyson's double Idol'd And defin
RollDdice
3 messages
12-16-13 10:43 AM
"Be The Survivor S27 Ep13: "Cut Off Your Own Key Limb "
Ciera No-smile forced a rock off, so it's the tight-lipped Katie that's checked into the No Tell Redemption Island Hotel. Tina and Katie duke it
RollDdice
4 messages
12-13-13 05:26 PM
At least he admitted he was trivial.
So apparently the new 'series trivia challenge' is 'stuff Jeff says so often that it's lost all meaning'. Given that, I'd like to sugge
Estee
4 messages
12-12-13 04:34 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •