The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 3
Yeah, I know I’ve been absent as of late. NHL season starting; NFL a month into the season; MLB Playoffs. Best time of the year for sports ent
Aruba
3 messages
10-15-18 07:42 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep02: "The Chicken Drives A Coupe de Ville"
Our adventure so far... When you go out on a limb with an esoteric theme like "Most likely to have genital piercings" or "David
RollDdice
3 messages
10-05-18 08:43 PM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 2
A subpar Premier was followed up by what I thought was a very good second episode. A 5-4 TC vote would suggest a major fracture, but I see the Golia
Aruba
2 messages
10-05-18 08:21 PM
Survivor 37: Player Rankings
This won't go down as a great premiere but we got some interesting character and, more importantly, we heard from everyone even if many had extr
michel2
9 messages
10-03-18 07:00 PM
“Be The Survivor" S37 Ep01: "Appearances Can Rock The Boat”
Welcome to another season of my personal Fort Knox and printing press, [i] Survivor: David vs Goliath vs Me vs Tom Arnold. [/i]
RollDdice
2 messages
09-28-18 03:40 PM
Be The Survivor S37 - Sign Up Thresd - "David vs Goliath" (AKA: "Drop your Thing and grab your Sling!")
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Transgenders, Crossdressers, cis, LGBTQ, r-e-s-p-e-c-t, rsvp and those of you who haven't yet decide
RollDdice
2 messages
09-24-18 01:25 PM
A Tie? Really?? [View All]
Soon after Survivor jumped the shark with the atrocious idea of racial segragation in Cook Islands we started having even numbered juries. That led u
michel2
24 messages
06-12-18 07:23 PM
S36 Ghost Island Episode 13 Rankings [View All]
I don't know what hapenned to everyone around here. Are they all afraid of Ghosts? Well, we are one week away from closing this game of Surviv
michel2
25 messages
05-26-18 06:27 PM
“Be The Survivor” S35 Ep14: “It’s Fun & Games Time”
Tonight’s the night we break out the shipping crates and start to pack up our little circus. (We also start feeding the crew food that’s w
RollDdice
1 messages
05-24-18 02:51 PM
Be The Survivor" S36 Ep13: “Here I come to save the DAYYYYY…”
Our talented thread presenter EPMB (Evil Prick Mark Burnett), aka Rolly, has [i][sub][font color=teal](thump..Mfff…owe. Be q
kingfish
4 messages
05-21-18 07:28 PM
"Be The Survivor" S36 Ep12: "Collision Insurance on Bumper Cars"
Family style. Family fun. The Gambino family. All I can tell you is that Donathan's family tree is a big, old Southern wreath. And the Survi
RollDdice
15 messages
05-16-18 07:40 PM
S36 Ghost Island Ep 12 Ranking [View All]
By far the worst episode of the season. OK, since I stated that, I'm laying even odds that Michel will respond by sying it was his BEST episode
Aruba
27 messages
05-16-18 07:33 PM
Be The Survivor" S36 Ep11: "The Crimes they are a'changin' "
This week's crime is so dethpicable that even Thylvethter the cat couldn't dethcribe it. Two killings within one hour. The ghosts igno
kingfish
16 messages
05-06-18 03:22 PM
S36 Ghost Island Ep 11 Ranking
The second TC must have given Michel a “chubby” with EVERY vote going against an original opposing tribe member. Actually, it resulted in giving
Aruba
7 messages
05-06-18 02:57 PM
Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:
I know this isn’t new but why don’t we ever see the school yard pick? Why doesn’t Jeff at least tell us who were captains? It would be use
michel2
13 messages
05-03-18 06:58 PM
"Be The Survivor" S36 Ep10: "Three Blind Crimes"
Once you go Naviti, you never retreat-ee. With Desiree at the bottom of the Naviti tribe, she offers her services to the Manolo faction. Hav
RollDdice
14 messages
05-02-18 07:27 PM
"Be The Survivor" S36 Ep09: "Sea Slug Sliders" [View All]
It's that time, folks. The Ponderosa chefs take the day off and rather than spend $14.99 on peanut butter sandwiches, we roll out the lo
RollDdice
30 messages
04-25-18 07:45 PM
S36 Ghost Island Ep 9 Ranking
Back to a two-challenge episode. Survivor—the way it oughta be. It’s too bad a select few find this season “boring;” it has held its own thu
Aruba
13 messages
04-25-18 07:38 PM
"Be The Survivor" S36 Ep08: "Merger Beers Don't Keep You Sharp" [View All]
Reunited and it feels so good? Dom and Chris answer the same craigslist ad and find themselves cohabitating once again. Chris has the abs amul
RollDdice
26 messages
04-20-18 06:01 AM
S36 Ghost Island Ep 8 Ranking
It’s not often I enjoy an episode with only one challenge as much as I did last night. And other than the TC when Michael pulled the stops to loyall
Aruba
9 messages
04-17-18 08:05 PM
The Logistics of Finding Idols
In a recent podcast on RHAP Joe Mena, a player who found a few Hidden Immunity idols said he'd watch the cameramen go off to follow Dr. Mike, th
michel2
10 messages
04-14-18 01:05 PM
S36 Ghost Island Ep 7 Ranking [View All]
“That is how you do it on Survivor!” Those well-spoken words by Executive Producer/Host Jeff Probst are fitting for the top rankers this week.
Aruba
21 messages
04-11-18 07:07 PM
If Production doesn't Care anymore, why should we?
Production has constantly spoiled the events of this season in promos. It was rather innocuous when it was simply missing scenes that had to be shown
michel2
7 messages
04-11-18 06:39 PM
"Be The Survivor" S36 Ep07: "Gotta Take Some Barbs For The Complex Carbs" [View All]
The three tribes continue to shake up and make up as they get closer to a merge. Desiree has been wondering how Ma-low-low they can go,
RollDdice
23 messages
04-09-18 07:33 PM
“Be The Survivor” S35 Ep07: “Fake It Homie”
Drop your buffs! We’re randomly switching tribes... going from two to eight, then back down to three. Then we swap Production for Craft Se
RollDdice
14 messages
04-04-18 07:34 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •