The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be The Survivor" S35 Ep05: "The Past Will Eat You, Then Pass You Out Its Colon"
Ben has nightmares about his past military service and I instruct our staff to lock up our M4's, M110 sniper rifles, and RPG launchers. An
RollDdice
16 messages
11-01-17 06:53 PM
S35 Week 5 Rankings
With Aruba gallivanting around in dereliction of duty ( ;-) ) this thread will probably be very quiet but I like completeness. If anyone wa
michel2
10 messages
10-31-17 07:51 PM
Survivor S35 Ep 4 Ranking
Outstanding episode to follow the lackluster one from last week. We’re back to two challenges per episode...the way Survivor oughta be. Let the game
Aruba
9 messages
10-24-17 11:17 PM
Be The Survivor" S35 Ep04: "Shuffle up and Deal"
Welcome to episode 4 of Survivor S4274. This week the EPMB is marooned on a hilltop in Puerto Rico [I]Aww, pobrecito! [/I]He probably on
kingfish
15 messages
10-24-17 07:54 PM
Survivor S35 Ep 3 Ranking
Unless you get all warm & fuzzy over sappy showmances, this episode was lame; but avoided complete disaster with an above average TC. %0
Aruba
14 messages
10-17-17 08:14 PM
Be The Survivor" S35 Ep03: "Kisses For Privates"
Despite all of Simone Nguyen's triumphs last episode, including her fecal carpet bombing of the pristine coral reef, she was voted out of
RollDdice
4 messages
10-17-17 07:54 PM
Ranking the New DAWS
With Aruba looking for conspiracies everywhere except right in front of his eyes, I’ll go ahead with this week’s list. Since the th
michel2
15 messages
10-15-17 02:51 AM
Be The Survivor" S35 Ep02: "I'm A Little Teapot"
Previously on Survivor: Sand In My Crack: On the Feelers Tribe, Cole and Jessica start their showmance and Alan is definitely off his [i
RollDdice
6 messages
10-10-17 06:33 PM
S35 (HHH) List - TBD
Only a one-hour Premier? It's tough enough to assess a full season's cast during a two-hour Premier; it ain't happening with a measly hour.%
Aruba
3 messages
09-29-17 07:27 PM
Be The Survivor" S35 Ep01: "I'm Not Crazy, I'm Constipated"
35 seasons. If that was in human years instead of television seasons, you'd have someone with thinning hair, acid reflux, mom jeans and
RollDdice
7 messages
09-29-17 06:48 PM
Kicking off S35 [View All]
Ahoy Castaway Bashers!!! Another “real” season of Survivor is upon us. Let’s hope CBS doesn’t take a page out of BB and have
Aruba
24 messages
09-28-17 06:14 PM
Be The Survivor S35 - Sign Up Thresd - "Heroes v Healers v Hustlers"
Be The Survivor S35 - Sign Up Thresd - "Heroes v Healers v Hustlers" (AKA: "Our Sorting Hat is broken right now") Welco
RollDdice
5 messages
09-27-17 09:40 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep14: "Finale: Game Changers and Blame Shamers"
Rather than line these lunatics up and have them settle it with Medieval weapons, we have to go through the mazes, puzzles and finally flop
RollDdice
1 messages
05-25-17 06:31 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep13: "Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow-- Crazy 8's"
It's time to clear the beach and get some of this dead weight over to the Ponderosa. With only two shows and eight survivors left, it's ti
RollDdice
1 messages
05-19-17 07:02 PM
Be the survivor ep11 "we have no leader"
THIS IS A PUBLIC SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ISLAND POLICE!!! A dangerous pervert is on the loose, he goes by the alias EPMB, an
kingfish
10 messages
05-17-17 08:02 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep12: "High Low, High Low, It's Off To Tribal We Go"
Tonight's episode is "Meet the parents" ... or brother, or boyfriend, or bookie. Whatever. Loved ones are in town and invited to a loc
RollDdice
1 messages
05-12-17 10:48 AM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep10: "Feet in Concrete"
Pay no attention to that abacus behind the curtain. Last week's double latte episodes (8 and 9) may have led to sloppy numbering, but th
RollDdice
0 messages
04-26-17 09:31 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep08: "Omar Sharif's In Town; Parts 1&2"
No, the actor best known for "Lawrence of Arabia" will not rise from the grave and stroll through the sand dunes, but there's a new sh
RollDdice
1 messages
04-22-17 06:26 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep07: "No Exile Is An Island/Gender Blender"
This episode hinges on Debbie's ability to keep a secret; namely that her "exile" was aboard the Love Boat along with Cochran, aka:
RollDdice
3 messages
04-17-17 04:09 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep06: "The Chicago Way: Vote Early, Vote Often"
Like [i]alt-facts[/i], [i]rules[/i] can often get in the way of a good time. That's why I decided to scramble the tribes
RollDdice
3 messages
04-09-17 09:17 AM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep04/05: "Dirty Deeds And They're Always Cheap"
Twisty things: Every "road" here in the Philippines. My lower intestines. The maple bars that I like at Craft Services and that technique
RollDdice
8 messages
04-04-17 09:37 AM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep03: "Can You Help Me Turn This Table?"
Sometimes See-The-BS really squeezes me on our production costs. Apparently hookers, uhhmm... "Local Production Assistants" and blow, er
RollDdice
5 messages
03-27-17 12:46 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep02: "Survivor Jackpot and Pass The Mint Jelly"
Shuffle up and deal! Tribes get swapped and like two lemons and a cherry, the slot machine doesn't always pay off. The Queen orders a banq
RollDdice
8 messages
03-22-17 02:53 PM
"Be The Survivor" S34 Ep01: "A Shiny New Season With Broken Old Toys"
Game Changers. Return. Re-use. Recycle. This all-returnee cast features twenty former players who had the opportunity, took the opportunity or
RollDdice
1 messages
03-10-17 07:57 PM
Be The Survivor S34 - Sign Up Thresd - Game Changers/Game of Strangers
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, Transgenders, Crossdressers and those of you who haven't yet decided. I am [i]Mark "T-Bone" Burnett%
RollDdice
10 messages
03-08-17 08:13 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •