I enjoyed this episode. Nice gameplay. Great confessionals. Finally, a challenge without a stinking puzzle. And a most satisfying ending.
1) VYTAS - Nice Job showing Vytas as a person...Vytas as a player...and putting it all together. Immediately admitted to being the switched vote was a clever way of letting everyone know he saved someone's butt from the ridiculous purple rock. His bonding session with Caleb appeared to go exceptionally well. And Cain vs. Abel Round II went to Vytas. An all-round great episode for him.
2) CALEB - I really didn't need this episode to figure Caleb's move at TC was done on his own and not the part of a multi-player conspiracy. It's good for him because now no one on Tadhana can feel left out. The MVP of the challenge winning both of his heats. But I wouldn't be overly thrilled about being the "swing vote"--it's a double edged sword.
3) ARAS - His charismatic personality and Survivor IQ is great for his game. Absolutely love how he had Laura M figured out. Her blindside was all about Aras. Barring a complete shocker of Ciera switching places with mom, the move should give Brad his NFL release as the Survivor roster gets trimmed down to 14.
4) TYSON - Not much going on with Tyson this episode, but still my favorite this season and still in an excellent position.
5) MONICA - She deserves to be ranked high just for maintaining enough self-control to not walk down the steps and give Candice a smack on the side of her head she so richly deserved. Of course that would mean she'd be expelled from the game and that would be unfortunate because IMO I think Monica is the only female this season with any chance of winning.
6) GERVASE - Wears the goat horns for this challenge losing both of his heats. But like Tyson, still in excellent position to advance.
7) TINA - I understand her dilemma. She's smart enough to be cautious of Monica, but on the same token, understands that the Galang 5 alliance is her meal ticket to the endgame. She should be bright enough to keep her eyes and ears open, her mouth shut, and coast with the five for now.
8) HAYDEN - Appeared somewhat lost this episode...but that's understandable coming from the last TC where Caleb was the only one who knew what was going on. If the preview is right, tribal switch could not have come at a better time for Hayden. Another Tadhana loss and he would have been the most at risk.
9) BRAD - He didn't exactly "win" the RI duel, but with the objective not to lose, I guess you can put one in his "W" column. Although it still puts him four wins behind Dietz to give that comparison any merit.
10) CIERA - Her confessionals continue to show us she still puts on the headlights when driving at night, and her performance in the challenge continues to show us her ineptness. Even though the harshness of the elements is nothing new to any Survivor fan, I hope to score a couple points with Michel by admitting her narrative on the level of harshness was well-done.
11) KATIE - Speaking of Michel...Hey, we finally have our Katie story! Unfortunately Production had to "point us in the direction" of her fungus infected nailless toes.
12) JOHN - As much as I don't have any respect for a "man" who allows himself to be whipped by his woman, I have to move him up for winning back-to-back RI duels.
13) HAYDEN's GF - What's her name again? Oh yeah, Kat. In her defense, she's casted on a tribe with women who are wives and/or mothers, and men (with the exception of Aras) who are fathers or attached. Even if she was among the single and unattached, I don't see her "fraternizing" with them with BF in the next tribe over. Simply put, Blood vs. Water is not her game.
14) LAURA M. - Cougartown meets Survivor. LMAO. If you want to put your hands all over a guy, you might not want to share the fact you've been married for 20 years. But as long as Production continues to wussify the game with puzzles, I still see her making the merge.
15) LAURA B. - I'm an outcast. I'm on the hot seat. I'm the most at risk. TC is coming up. What should I do? Oh yeah, let me stir the pot and cause chaos. It worked so well for Colton. *snort*
ELIMINATED) CANDICE - OK, let me see if I got this right. Wife Monica is to blame for Candice dropping the F-bomb and flashing the bird to hubby Brad because Monica was one of the seven or eight votes against her on Day One??? What circus tent did this clown crawl under from? Hearing Brad's voice may be the sweetest sound she heard on RI, but watching this sore-loser's buff go into the flames was the sweetest sight I saw this episode.