The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
People less credible than Jeff Probst.
Posted in preparation for his inevitable preseason and midseason [s]hype[/s] blatant lies. This is another 'reach below the unr
Estee
3 messages
09-18-13 09:25 AM
Richard Hatch may be your father.
Screaming in emotional agony is mandatory. Suing him for damages due to the permanent trauma is highly recommended. http:/%2
Estee
2 messages
09-17-13 03:10 PM
Survivor #27: Bloody Hell: Cast & Initial Twists Revealed.
So let me see if I've got this right. We have a wanna-be pirate. A dead duck who is still known as 'Target'. A [i]functional[/i] so
Estee
3 messages
09-06-13 03:11 PM
How Survivor Producers Think
or what passes for thinking, rather. But First... http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/- logs/blog--survivor-prod
dabo
2 messages
06-16-13 09:50 PM
True Dork Times Survivor: Caramoan Final Summary
To all Survivor Fans of yesteryear. Jeff Pittman's Survivor Final Summary can be found [link:truedorktimes.com/s26/recaps/e14.- tm|here%5
Flowerpower
4 messages
05-25-13 08:53 PM
Survivor Caramoan Finale - A Summary: The Globetrotters vs Rookies
Another season is over so it's time to reflect on what we saw and how it compares with other seasons. So, since I was given the chance of summariz
michel
13 messages
05-19-13 12:18 PM
Wanted: Practice Summary Writers
We only had 6 summaries this season. Not sure, what happened. We could still fill up the season. If anyone would like to practice s
kircon
0 messages
05-19-13 12:15 PM
Special Announcement!
If you guys want to do some further bashing of the Caramoan contestants, then come and vote in my game: [i]Survivor: What If? Caramoan%
Belle Book
0 messages
05-16-13 06:09 PM
S26 Gufu Award Thread [View All]
The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor each week. The original intent was simply to pay attention to w
dabo
70 messages
05-15-13 12:58 PM
"Be The Survivor": S26 Ep14: "A Dog Walks Into A Bar / Kennel" [View All]
After weeks of heart-pounding anticipation, Eddie finally shares his business plan if he were to win Survivor. Fortunately, we're spared t
RollDdice
24 messages
05-15-13 10:36 AM
The Hawkeye 10. [View All]
Ten simple questions about last night's episode, which you can answer in any fashion you wish. 1. If you saw Reynold walk into camp wi
Estee
82 messages
05-14-13 11:22 AM
"Be The Survivor": S26: The Survivor Prom and Studio Show
What designer straitjacket was your favorite contestant wearing? Were the authorities waiting for Phillip outside with a butterfly net? %
RollDdice
5 messages
05-14-13 10:09 AM
"Be The Survivor": S26 Ep13: "The SPRINT Friends and Famine Plan"
After weeks of silence, broken only by not talking, Erik finally decides that his hunger has driven him into "Koo Koo for Coconut Puffs"
RollDdice
7 messages
05-10-13 03:39 PM
Survivor After Show Poll
CBS has decided to use Parvati again and she's doing interviews after each episode. It's not total crap but they have a poll and the brilliant que
michel
4 messages
05-09-13 01:53 PM
Epitaphs for Reynold.
I can't decide between * I'm sure he was great at whatever game he was playing, but this show? Wasn't it. * If
Estee
13 messages
05-08-13 12:28 PM
S26, Ep. 12 Summary: Eight Little Coneheads
[b]Eight Little Coneheads Jumping on the Bed...and how did these doughnut crumbs get in the bed, anyway?[/b] [font size=1
Sahara
8 messages
05-06-13 06:57 PM
"Be The Survivor": S26 Ep12: "Blindside Someone When They Don't See It Coming"
We're treated to two Immunity Challenges and two TCs tonight as the season builds to a climax and no one here has figured out how to count nos
RollDdice
14 messages
05-04-13 06:47 PM
Three Amigos Game
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4d6580de94bfcdec.gif No, this is not a game to grade how dumb it is on
dabo
9 messages
04-30-13 10:43 AM
""Be The Survivor" S26 Ep11: "Your Pig Brains Are In My Peanut Butter.""
The Three Amigos balance their egos. Jiffy plays cafeteria lady at the Survivor Auction and the HII is back in the mix, complete with a little siste
RollDdice
2 messages
04-25-13 10:51 AM
Where Is My Summary?
I want to thank the three people who did write a summary. Suzzee #1, qwertypie #5, & kircon #6 Are people not intere
kircon
19 messages
04-24-13 05:08 PM
S26 Ep 10 Summary: I’ll have a Triple Idol and Side Order of Melt Dawn to Go.
kircon! Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes by doing an summary, if I did, sorry but please post it anyway it's therapeutic for all.
suzzee
10 messages
04-23-13 10:28 AM
"Be The Survivor": S26 Ep10: "Dealing With Dawn's Mood Swings Is Like Pulling Teeth."
Dawn's lack of sleepy has made her weepy until she finally loses a Bridge Too Far. But all ends well and Dawn considers putting Brenda on reta
RollDdice
12 messages
04-23-13 08:28 AM
Codename Pink has been redacted.
Say goodbye to him in a way he'll understand. In fact, say goodbye to him in a way where he'll realize he's been voted out, didn%
Estee
10 messages
04-21-13 04:06 PM
s26 ep 5 Persona muy grating!
[b]Last week on Survivor[/b] Blah, blah, blah - Shamar’s cornea revolted and got him pulled from the game and Laura gets voted ou
qwertypie
4 messages
04-18-13 01:24 PM
Failing soon on an Idol audition near you.
Remember Lisi? http://youtube.com/watch?v=j-S7h9YeKIc Don't. http://community.realitytvworld.c
Estee
8 messages
04-16-13 11:54 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •