Ten simple questions about last night's episode, which you can answer in any fashion you wish.
1. If you saw Reynold walk into camp with a big smile on his face and a bulge in his pocket, what would your first suspicion be?
2. So far in this season of Survivor: Soft Toss, Jeff has had contestants throwing rings and miniature sandbags. What else could they throw?
3. Name a place you could hide the idol where no contestant would ever want to look for it.
4. Shamar's strategy is to use as little energy as possible. Which reality show is he better suited for?
5. Phillip is now diagnosing people and assigning them mental disorders. What qualifies him to do this?
6. What is the proper time and place to tell people someone might have an idol?
7. Name any four females on the Fans tribe.
8. Cochran is not suited to pulling rafts. Is there anything he should be pulling instead?
9. There is an alliance of four on your tribe to go against an alliance of six. Explain how the alliance of four is more powerful.
10. What will Brandon's final act of sabotage be?