The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S26 Gufu Award Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-13, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S26 Gufu Award Thread"
The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor each week. The original intent was simply to pay attention to what the contestants do and say that's dangdumb gameness, but from the outset of The Gufu Award noncontestant production stuff had a way of creeping in, so there are actually two categories you may cast your votes on, Contestant and Production. Please keep them separate.

And of course the first Gufu of the season ... Calling Them Favorites!

All right, peeps, let's go get 'em!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Week 1 dabo 02-14-13 1
   RE: Week 1 Gray Squirrel 02-14-13 2
       RE: Week 1 dabo 02-15-13 5
   RE: Week 1 suzzee 02-15-13 3
 RE: S26 Gufu Award Thread Colonel Zoidberg 02-15-13 4
 Week 2 dabo 02-21-13 6
   RE: Week 2 Colonel Zoidberg 02-21-13 7
   RE: Week 2 jbug 02-21-13 8
       RE: Week 2 Gray Squirrel 02-24-13 9
 Week 3 dabo 02-28-13 10
   RE: Week 3 Colonel Zoidberg 02-28-13 11
 Week 4 dabo 03-07-13 12
   RE: Week 4 Bebo 03-07-13 13
 Week 5 dabo 03-14-13 14
   RE: Week 5 Colonel Zoidberg 03-14-13 15
       RE: Week 5 Snidget 03-14-13 16
           RE: Week 5 Round Robin 03-14-13 17
           RE: Week 5 suzzee 03-16-13 20
   RE: Week 5 Molaholic 03-14-13 18
       RE: Week 5 suzzee 03-16-13 21
   RE: Week 5 SOAR64 03-15-13 19
 Week 6 dabo 03-21-13 22
   RE: Week 6 Dakota 03-22-13 23
       RE: Week 6 jbug 03-27-13 24
 Week 7 Round Robin 03-28-13 25
   RE: Week 7 dabo 03-28-13 26
       RE: Week 7 jbug 03-28-13 27
   RE: Week 7 Molaholic 03-28-13 28
 Week 8 dabo 04-04-13 29
   RE: Week 8 jbug 04-04-13 30
   RE: Week 8 Colonel Zoidberg 04-04-13 31
       RE: Week 8 SOAR64 04-04-13 33
           RE: Week 8 Colonel Zoidberg 04-04-13 34
   RE: Week 8 Travel_Queen 04-04-13 32
       RE: Week 8 udg 04-05-13 37
   RE: Week 8 Dakota 04-04-13 35
       RE: Week 8 dabo 04-05-13 36
       RE: Week 8 agman 04-12-13 40
 Week 9 dabo 04-11-13 38
   RE: Week 9 Dakota 04-11-13 39
 Week 10 dabo 04-18-13 41
   RE: Week 10 Round Robin 04-18-13 42
       RE: Week 10 dabo 04-19-13 45
   RE: Week 10 Colonel Zoidberg 04-18-13 43
   RE: Week 10 Dakota 04-18-13 44
 Week 11 dabo 04-25-13 46
   RE: Week 11 Estee 04-25-13 47
       RE: Week 11 dabo 04-25-13 48
   RE: Week 11 Colonel Zoidberg 04-25-13 49
       RE: Week 11 Snidget 04-25-13 50
           RE: Week 11 Colonel Zoidberg 04-25-13 52
   RE: Week 11 jbug 04-25-13 51
       RE: Week 11 Round Robin 04-26-13 53
 Week 12 dabo 05-02-13 54
   RE: Week 12 Colonel Zoidberg 05-02-13 55
 Finale Week dabo 05-09-13 56
   RE: Finale Week Sunny_Bunny 05-09-13 57
   RE: Finale Week Colonel Zoidberg 05-09-13 58
   RE: Finale Week Dakota 05-10-13 59
       RE: Finale Week Sunny_Bunny 05-10-13 60
           RE: Finale Week Round Robin 05-11-13 61
   RE: Finale Week dabo 05-13-13 62
 The End jbug 05-13-13 63
   RE: The End Round Robin 05-13-13 64
       RE: The End dabo 05-13-13 65
           RE: The End jbug 05-13-13 66
               RE: The End Round Robin 05-15-13 67
                   RE: The End suzzee 05-15-13 68
                       He Didn't Sit Down dabo 05-15-13 69
                           RE: He Didn't Sit Down jbug 05-15-13 70

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-14-13, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Week 1"
Contestant Gufu: Phillip. Ommmm, you scared Erik.

What I mean is, the Robfoddah, he understood the value of fear as a tactic, it's a thing that works, capisce. But Phillip he does not understand this, he just made Erik afraid without meaning to, that's no good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Gray Squirrel 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-14-13, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gray%20Squirrel Click to send private message to Gray%20Squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-13 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

Contestant Gufu: Reynold - Don’t come to Survivor looking for a girlfriend (Allie). It’s like going to PETA looking for a steak. Your problem seems to be that you still dont' realize that God gave men a penis & a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time.

Contestant Gufu: Francesca - You Rock! (and how did that rock taste by the way?). Or maybe I should say you go girl! (and Boy or boy did you go). You now hold the very distinctive record as the only person to be voted off Survivor 1st in your only two appearances.

Contestant Gufu: Shamar & Matt - Come on Guys, it's no use getting your undies in a wad over what should come 1st (Shelter or Fire). Their are enough people wandering around (making premature alliances) that could be deligated to help you do both.

Contestant Gufu: Cochran - How in the heck did you manage to get that sunburned in one day?

Production Gufu: Casting of the Favorites - This is the best you could do? This could be the most disfunctional group of people I have ever seen in a Survivor season EVER. (Hantz, Cochran, Phillip, Francesca, etc.).

02-15-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week 1"
Yeah, Reynold and Eddie both. Hope they enjoyed their island romances, all they succeeded in doing is painting some targets on their alliance.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-15-13, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 1"
Contestants: There weren't any shown.

Production: Enough of the goofy animals. What the heck was that weird looking big eyed surprised looking thing. Oh, that was Phillip.

Bite Me

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-15-13, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S26 Gufu Award Thread"
Argfa...

Francesca: For opening your mouth and inserting both feet, your entire closet of shoes, and the Statue of Liberty's foot. For promising to eat a rock. For making Phillip look normal. For doing the same thing that got you voted out last time. For trying out for Survivor in the first place. Enjoy the rock, dumbdumb. Here's some salt and pepper.

Phillip: Way to act like a paranoid whack job. You don't have it in you to be the Robfather. Also, were the pink underwear necessary?

Shamar: Build fire and get water if you're dehydrated. Don't just sit there and look dumb.

02-21-13, 01:13 AM (EST)
6. "Week 2"
Contestant Gufu: Shamar. Shut Up! I mean, I get it, he has a strategy to annoy the others, fine. But the "Shut Up!"s annoy me.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. Kind of on the fence with this one, really, because he may have got it right. Brandon may have a narcissistic personality disorder. But if we count up all the players over the years that that may apply to then Phillip himself would be somewhere on the list.

Contestant Gufu: Brandon. Oh, come on, Phillip is the biggest bully he's ever met, you kiddin' me? Surely he's met his uncle Russ.

02-21-13, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week 2"
Let's see...nomnomnomnomnomnom...

Reynold: Your favorite Survivor must have been Lil Hantz. Before TC: "I'm not going to go back to camp with a big grin on my face as if I found the idol." At TC: "There was a bulge in Reynold' pants." In response: "I have the hidden immunity idol. See? Here it is. And I'm not going to use it because I'm so sure we're voting off Shamar. Because I'm effing clueless. Please use Plan Misdirect on me and act like you're going to vote off one person in my alliance and blindside another. Preferably me, because I'm far too stupid to continue."

Shamar: Painting a target on your back this early on is bad. Doing so for a crappy reason is worse. And continuing it next week? Just hail the Quit Boat and get it over with.

Phillip: Being arrogant and overbearing has sunk better Survivors than you.

Brandon: Please hail the Quit Boat and see a psychologist before you start a fire and destroy the entire South Pacific.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-13, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week 2"
Contestant Gufu: Laura (if I have the name right)
Why call out the HII at TC?
Why not wait till you're back in camp and use your knowledge to your advantage? Confront Reynolds and tell him you know he has it. See where that can take you.

Gray Squirrel 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-24-13, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gray%20Squirrel Click to send private message to Gray%20Squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week 2"
Contestent Gufu: Reynold - If your pants were so tight that they exposed the Hidden Immunity Idol, why didn't you put it in your 'Gucci Survivor Bag' that you brought to Tribal Council?

Contestant Gufu: 'Shamu' - Stop laying around like a beached 'Shamar'.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip (aka.'Special Agent Pink Panther') - Did you really have to give your 'Stealth-R-Us Inc.' squad nicknames? And you think by doing this it makes them feel more special or more loyal to you? If you really want loyal followers, do what the real 'Boston Rob' would do. Go out & find an 'Amber' or some fool walking around in pink 'tidy whities' who will follow you blindly.

Production Gufu: Please, please, give Phillip a swim suit & burn those 'pink penis covers' that he is wearing now. Remember, small children are watching & you don't want to be fending off Law Suits when they start going blind.

02-28-13, 01:25 AM (EST)
10. "Week 3"
Contestant Gufu: Shamar. Just when I thought this guy might have game -- (the whole unquitting scene was a brilliant change-up, if he thought it out as such it was great game) -- he goes and blows the split vote plan to Hope, giving everyone in his alliance more reason to consider him unpredictable.

Contestant Gufu: Brandumbdumbdumb. BUAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Andrea lays some brilliant groundwork to throw Corinne under the bus, get one step ahead of her, and paranoid idiot bully boy in his dementia doesn't believe a word of it, thinks everyone is lying to him. He'll show them, though. He'll pee in the rice! He'll pee in the beans! He probably peed in his pants when he watched this episode and realized how dumbdumbdumb he actually is.

02-28-13, 10:27 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Week 3"
Cable gufu: My DVR had a "conflict" for some reason that doesn't make sense, and Survivor didn't record. Compound that with a wife gufu for not letting me switch to a service that lets me record more than two shows at once.

03-07-13, 01:54 AM (EST)
12. "Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-13 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

Contestant Gufu: Laura. Smart player who obviously knew her own limitations, small enough to jump in the box and toss the sandbags up to Reynold which would have made up a bit for her fumbling the keys a bit. But she didn't.

Contestant Gufu: Shamar. Let's just say I hope he gets some psychotherapy while in the hospital.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. Oh give me a break, every Bikal (except Frownczchjekka of course) gets a secret identity??? That actually would have been smart except he made it clear to all that everyone is now Stealth.

Production Gufu. Enough with the sandbags, bring out the puzzles already!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-13, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Week 4"
Production Gufu: How dare they put these contestants in danger by putting them around sand???

Contestant Gufu: Everyone on Bikal except Phillip, for being so boring that the only person who gets facetime over there is Phillip.

Contestant Gufu: Malcolm for not giving the HII to Gollum. After doing all of that work for the tribe, he deserved His Precious.

03-14-13, 00:45 AM (EST)
14. "Week 5"
Contestant Gufu: Andrea. Not that it much matters what you say to Brandon, the voices in his head will believe what they want to believe; but seriously, telling him the truth in that situation was just fanning the flames, and after he'd told you all what he was capable of doing.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. Not that it much matter what you say to Brandon, but the condescending Napoleon Complex also fanned the flames.

Contestants Gufu: Fans. They've had awhile to figure out the game now, and they still can't put together a smart division of labor in challenges.

Contestant Gufu: Brandon. Just cos.

03-14-13, 02:58 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 5"
Contestant: Brandon for being such a fvckwad that his tribe didn't even COMPETE. That is...beyond unprecedented.

Contestant II: Even acknowledging Brandon after he poured out the rice and beans - or threatened to.

Production: Casting of Brandon.

Production II: Whoever let Brandon off his meds.

Reproduction: Brandon's parents giving birth to Brandon.

Reproduction II: Brandon's grandparents giving birth to Brandon's father and uncles. Seriously. I'd erase Russell from seasons 19 and 20 if it meant we got rid of his pinhead nephew and brother(s). And I include Brandon's father.

(Yes, I know two winning tribes went to TC by choice - Fiji and One World had them - but at least they TRIED and then later changed their mind due to a desire to keep their camp or being complete morons. This? Not even competing? Absolutely atrocious.)

Also, I wouldn't even have acknowledged Brandon's presence after that. Clearly the two written, unbreakable, cardinal rules are: Don't assault anyone, and don't conspire to share the money. Right below that? Don't mess with sustenance. Someone who poured out my rice and beans? Dead. To. Me.

Brandon would be dangerous. He'd be the one the where the broadcaster uses his first, middle and last names. -suzzee

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-13, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Week 5"

Deck the Halls with Sigs of Tribe

the strange thing is the wiki says his middle name is Keith. Round here they used to have a game called Wayne, Lee, or Ray. They'd say the crime and you had to guess which middle name the broadcaster was going to say.

Made up example. A pick up truck was driven through a mobile home on Seed Tick Lane and then exploded. {make your guess} the police arrested Jonny Wayne Doe at Bubba's Tavern 1/2 mile down the road.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-13, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Week 5"
Contestant Gufu #1: Brandon. No explanation needed.

Contestant Gufu #2: Phillip. Starting the whole damn thing with Brandon, then arguing with him at the IC let everybody on both tribes know Phillip himself is a complete wackjob, not to mention a complete A hole. What better way to ruin any chance you have of winning the game, and not only that, what better way to make everybody in both tribes think you yourself might go guano loco, and thus cause them to boot you as soon as possible?

Production Gufu: Casting both of those wackjobs. That was incredibly stupid on so many levels, with so many things that can go wrong, that it would take an incredibly long post to discuss them all, which I won't do here. Suffice it to say that production got lucky that what DID happen was pretty minor compared to what could have.

03-16-13, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Week 5"

Brandon Keith Hantz. Sounds like the Wayne, Lee or Ray game is due for a Keith upgrade.

Keith? Really? I was actually betting on Lee myself.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-13, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week 5"
Production GUFU- Didn't we learn about the Hantz family a long time ago?

Viewer GUFU- Yep. We all sat there and watched this big-ol-pile-of-feces unfold before our eyes.

03-16-13, 08:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 5"
I thought about changing channels but I wanted to see if Jiffy's hands would work their way off Brandon's shoulders and clamp around his neck. That would have been awesome.

I should be watched....closely.

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-13, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Week 5"
My contestant Gufu is awarded to Phillip.
Just before he was shown taking a walk on the beach, Phillip sank the machete into the tree stump and left it there. Not a smart thing to do with Brandon in his current mental state. Brandon could have done some real damage to the camp and even some of the contestants if he had decided to do so. Remember the pictures of Lex with a machete.

03-21-13, 00:18 AM (EST)
22. "Week 6"
Contestant Gufu: Corinne. I love that she gives saucy zingers in confessional, but dang she says the dangdumbest things at Tribal.

Production Gufu: Another tribal swap that by design put the members of one tribe in the minority on both new tribes. Way to make things even more unfair.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-13, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Week 6"
Philip. A little too authoritarian, controlling. And I was starting to like him.

Production: I agree with Dabo on the swap. I also think that after all these seasons and there should be a more interesting way to switch it up.

Tribe's Talent '12

03-27-13, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Week 6"
They could do an individual race or challenge of some kind;
then place them on tribes according to their finish order;
evens on one tribe;
odds on the other.

03-28-13, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Week 7"
Contestant Gufu-Phillip. He's being such an arrogant horse's hind end that his ego is starting to write checks that his ancient carcass can't cash. It bit him in the gluteus maximus in both challenges on this week's show, and his fellow Faves are tiring of his act.

Contestant Gufu-Corinne. Her b!tchy side is starting to take over, and she's obviously not making much of an effort to control it. And in this week's show she let her emotions get control of her by openly campaigning to keep Michael, against Captain Underpants's wishes. That is liable to get her sent to the Ponderosa in the near future.

03-28-13, 00:48 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Week 7"
Contestant Gufu: Julia. In all honesty, silly as Phillip may be, if he tells you to not reveal something to anyone, don't immediately go and reveal that to one of his allies. To one of your friends maybe, but not to one of his.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. A. for not recognizing that the RC was actually a marathon, that running in the shallows to get the Gota to wear themselves out trying to keep up in the deeps was the only way to potentially prevail: and B. for throwing himself under the bus about the IC, because dang he made up ground carrying the statue to the base and then trying to catch up with mad throwing skills Reynold, he actually done good in that one.

Contestant Gufu: Corinne. As soon as the split vote came up she should have been all aboard, and then gone to the Fans to arrange a Phillip boot.

03-28-13, 04:54 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Week 7"
Totally agree about Corrine. Her vote with the 2 outsiders would have booted Phillip.

Contestant GUFU: Michael & Julia. Work out a way to get someone - (Corrine?) to vote WITH you against Phillip instead of each other!! DO SOMETHING!
I hate it when the 2 underdogs vote against each other!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-13, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Week 7"
Contestant GUFU - Each and every member of Tribe-R-Us for not drowning Agent 86 sorry about that, Max when they had the chance. Even with all the cameras rolling, no jury would convict them.

04-04-13, 00:32 AM (EST)
29. "Week 8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-13 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

Contestants Gufu: Corinne and the Muscleheads. That was your big play, trying to knock out Sherri, someone with no real position in the game at the moment? Nevermind that it didn't work because even with Erik they only had the numbers for a tie, if Corinne had stuck to her guns and gone after Phillip there was at least a chance that Erik would stick with them (he does not like Phillip) and that someone else might come on board.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. I think he has finally made a huge mistake with how he treated Sherri. She's the people person with the people skills and got a total read on him just in that brief moment, huge opening for her to not only get back some footing in the game but play him for a fool.

Contestant Gufu: Brenda: Production Gufu: Oh, come on, at least point the camera her way a little more often!

04-04-13, 11:19 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Week 8"
DITTO Corrine: You could have at least tried to get Sherri to vote with you & get rid of Phillip.
You could have had Julia & Michael vote with you last week before the merge and get rid of Phillip.

04-04-13, 11:42 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 8"
Production Gufu: Oh, come on, at least point the camera her way a little more often!

There's a Brenda on this season? Last I heard from her, she was getting blindsided by a crazy person.

Anywho, I second the Gufus for not taking out Phillip. Cut the head off the snake instead of just whining about him. He studied under one of the best players ever to play Survivor, and they're giving him a pass.

Also, Phillip. Unless you have the tribe eating out of your hand a la Boston Rob, show some humility.

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-13, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Week 8"
If I remember correctly, Boston Rob even had his Rob-Bots trimming his facial hair with a pair of scissors. Let's see Phillip attempt to do that.

04-04-13, 04:27 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Week 8"
That would be difficult, given that Phillip still seems to be stuck in a permanent five o'clock shadow. (Actually, I don't recall Boston Rob getting the barber treatment, but I do remember the tribe saving the crispy rice for him.)

I also remember Boston Rob naming the tribe after his wife's favorite stuffed animal, and Malcolm slipped in his mother's name to this tribe name. So an additional Gufu for the tribe being dumb enough to let that slip in.

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-13, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Week 8"
Contestant Gufu: Corinne. When the suggestion of splitting the votes between Eddie and Reynold is made, you nod your head and say yes. Then you make sure your 5 bros vote for whomever you want out, whether it's Philip or Sherri.

Contestant Gufu: Corinne. Don't complicate things and get more people involved..ie Dawn..who runs to everyone else in the alliance. Way to move the target right onto yourself.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-13, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Week 8"
>Contestant Gufu: Corinne. When
>the suggestion of splitting the
>votes between Eddie and Reynold
>is made, you nod your
>head and say yes.
>Then you make sure your
>5 bros vote for whomever
>you want out, whether it's
>Philip or Sherri.

THIS! I knew from Spoilers that Corinne was going home, but after the vote-split scene, I thought we'd been punked. How on earth do you miss this opportunity!?

Thanks to tribephyl for the sigpic!

04-04-13, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Week 8"
Corinne -- overplayed hand

Dawn -- seems to be trying to be everything to everyone - will she be seen as loyal and trustworthy later on?

Reynolds -- with his batting average he actually uttered the words "if the vote goes as planned" ROFLMBO

Production: Brenda. Who?

Tribe's Talent '12

04-05-13, 01:06 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Week 8"
Reynolds -- with his batting average he actually uttered the words "if the vote goes as planned" ROFLMBO

Totally agree. Bacchanalians just have no head for Survivor.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-13, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Week 8"
Dawn -- seems to be trying
to be everything to everyone
-will she be seen
as loyal and trustworthy later
on?

I really doubt it! She's so wishy washy and clueless

She is really beginning to get on my nerves!

04-11-13, 01:05 AM (EST)
38. "Week 9"
Contestant Gufu: Malcolm. Don't talk to Dawn about your strategy plans, that's like wearing the red shirt on Star Trek!

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. Yeah, the distracting trash talk during challenges is a good tactic, but trying it on Shoeless Erik was a waste of time. And really dumb.

Contestant Gufu: Eddie. Actually, the dance of Eddie and Andrea was pretty interesting this week, they were both maneuvering around each other in fascinating ways. But he gets a gufu for not trying to find out from her how should he vote. Oh, and for spilling the beans that the plan was that she was the target.

04-11-13, 07:43 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Week 9"
Malcolm - Yea. Like Dabo said. Gotta see this woman's loyalties at this point. Even she was surprised.

Eddie - Usually these duets are dangerous for others. This twosome seems to be dangerous to themselves.

Clumsily trying to form an All Male Alliance that didn't quite work out.

Tribe's Talent '12

04-18-13, 00:21 AM (EST)
41. "Week 10"

Now that was a great episode!

Production Gufu: Promoing that an accident threatens a player's future in the game when, um yeah, it's an accident that occured long before the game began. Whichever one it was. What nonsense. There was plenty to build up excitement and viewership for this episode without that nonsense, dummies.

Contestant Gufu: Phillip. Oh, here's an IC I cannot win, how do I get out of it? I have an irrational fear of being trapped underwater by a giant floating square.

Contestant Gufu: Dawn. Yeah, I can understand how losing your partial in the water is embarrassing. It is no reason, though, to quit a game for a cool mil.

Contestant nonGufu: Brenda: Hey, she got a confessional, and it was about not turning her back on Dawn. Good for her, Dawn is good at stabbing backs.

04-18-13, 10:06 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Week 10"
Agree with your production gufu. I would expand on your contestant gufu to Phillip. Not only did he wimp out on the IC, but he maintained his arrogant attitude all the way to the end. As we all know, Hubris has a tendency to be followed by Nemesis, and in Phil's case it certainly was, in the form of the Three Young Studs. A well deserved elimination.

04-19-13, 00:28 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Week 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-13 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

It's funny, Cochran had a secret scene confessional about Phillip sitting out the IC, which he really didn't like even though Phillip really had no chance in that one, but Cochran also knew he had no chance at all. He basically said when people seem to get comfortable in Survivor and feeling they are safe, that's when everything goes wrong.

04-18-13, 11:09 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Week 10"
Mwahahahahahahahahaha...

Stealth R Us: So...you KNOW that all three of the young bucks have immunity...and you vote for them ANYWAY? Two possibilities - you're throwing Phillip under the bus or you're total morons.

Phillip: Comparing you to Boston Rob is to compare a burp to a hurricane.

Dawn: It's an effing retainer. You've been there before. Don't go Sue Hawk over a piece of plastic. Also, if it's that big a damn deal, take it out before you go in the water, doofus.

04-18-13, 11:54 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Week 10"
1. Philip and the gang for not seeing it coming. They knew about two immunities before IC and when HII's are in play you have to have a contingency plan in place. I'm the only person who finds Philip amusing, I guess. He's annoying, but I don't think he's a bad guy. One of the few things Rawb and I agree on. Anyway, there will be scrambling next week unless they can pull themselves together. As for the IC, he wouldn't have won anyway.

2. Dawn for falling apart. Hey, it's rough out there, but you've been there before, knew what you'd signed up for, and you're a basket case.

3. The whole tribe for not moving a muscle while Dawn was calling for help. She could have had a python wrapped around her or something.

Production: Have to go with the crowd on this one.

Tribe's Talent '12

04-25-13, 00:29 AM (EST)
46. "Week 11"

Contestant Gufu. Malcolm. Way to head to Auction intent on holding out for an advantage and then immediately bidding on the first item, brewsky and nuts. Extra points off for the brewsky. Keep your head in the game!

Contestant Mega-Gufu. Malcolm. What??? Andrea and Cochran show up to watch you find the HII so you stop digging around??? Keep looking, let them watch you find it, it's immunity!!!

Contestant Mini-Gufu. Brenda. Yeah, it was pig brain, kinda disgusting and disappointing, but really pulling the "I don't eat pig" was a stretch. Not like she's Jewish or Muslim, she's Asian, since when do Asians not eat pig?

Contestant Not-a-Gufu. Dawn. Dayummmmmm!!! Even though she didn't win, that was a very impressive challenge performance at IC, crazy woman has been touched by the Great Spirit. Next endurance challenge could be hers going away.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Week 11"
There are Asian religions with dietary restrictions. This includes Judiacs and Islamics, although they're very rare in the area.

I would still question Brenda's refusal as religion-based just because of when she pulled it out.

04-25-13, 12:50 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Week 11"
But she was really craving a hamburger.

04-25-13, 01:46 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Week 11"
First gufu: King Bonk and the Two Meatheads. I'll forgive the $20 for beer and nuts, since Malcolm got the idol clue out of it, but Eddie should have been all over that immunity advantage like my cat on a laser pointer. Instead, he sat there with a dumb look on his face and let himself get Coch-blocked.

Next: I stopped eating pork about two months ago (not for religious reasons or anything; it just makes me feel sick.) Brenda gets served "pig brains." Apparently for ten seconds, she forgot that pork is made from pigs. Did she grow up watching cartoons starring Porky Elephant or something?

The Big One: Malcolm. You've played this game before. A savvy player finds the idol right in front of Andrea and plays Hide-the-Idol. Granted, this game works better if, say, Eddie has immunity, but if Eddie holds on for immunity, then you at least have a little bit of leverage to sway Erik or Sherri. Instead, you decide to walk back to camp with your fingers in your nose and take your vote-smack like a no-talent scrub who lost the last season to Denise.

Production: Don't most weight-bearing challenges have some kind of handicapping based on pre-show weight? The bamboo logs looked pretty equal-sized, so Brenda was holding the same weight that Eddie was. Frankly, this challenge had "we want one of the meatheads to win" written all over it - and they STILL bungled it away.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-13, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Week 11"
They did say the logs were X% of each person's pre-game weigh in. So regardless of how they looked they said they adjusted, but they could have lied.

04-25-13, 05:20 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Week 11"
>They did say the logs were
>X% of each person's pre-game
>weigh in. So regardless
>of how they looked they
>said they adjusted, but they
>could have lied.

Evidently my brain on law school missed that line. That said, it still looked like the challenge was going to be won either by a meathead or a person with the advantage.

04-25-13, 04:51 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Week 11"
yes! Malcolm!
Who cares if they saw you find it just find it!

Or you could have shared the clue with Reynold & Eddie and all 3 of you would be looking for it.
Andrea might not be watching all 3 of you at once.

04-26-13, 05:26 AM (EST)
53. "RE: Week 11"
Contestant ultra-Gufu-Malcolm. Dig the damn thing up anyway, you stupid idiot! Then play it and have all your buddies vote for Andrea. Gad, will human stupidity ever cease to amaze me!

05-02-13, 00:52 AM (EST)
54. "Week 12"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-13 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

Contestant Gufu: Erik. Seriously, he should have gone ahead and knocked off Eddie even though neither side gave him that option. 1, it takes out one of his major challenge competitors. 2, it takes the wind out of Andrea's sails a bit and leaves her with fewer options, but keeps the HII in a known position. 3, it keeps him in position to continue playing both sides while Brenda and Cochran keep Andrea in their sights.

Contestant Gufu: Andrea. Enjoy the souvenir HII.

Production Gufu: What, we run out of food bribes after only a measely two? Bummer. Oh, and way to give Andrea the HII clue in such an obvious way.

Jury Gufu: Reynold: Whattup with the Groucho moustache?

05-02-13, 11:00 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Week 12"
First up: Eddie. If you are in danger, do not give up immunity for food. You are a moron.

Next: Andrea was killed by her own hubris on level 14. (Bonus points for the obscure reference.)

Also: Are you people all stupid? Letting Eddie stick around is a surefire recipe for disaster. I illustrate two points:
-Vanuatu: The dominant alliance was up 6-1 at F7. The lone player did not have immunity. The dominant alliance got fancy, and the players on the lower end got wise - and overthrew them. That lone player? Won the damn game.
-Palau: The dominant alliance was up 6-1 at F7. However, said dominant alliance did not fvck around and voted off the lone player. Things went pretty much according to plan from then on.
In conclusion, you are all dumb for not getting rid of Eddie.

05-09-13, 00:09 AM (EST)
56. "Finale Week"
Contestant Gufu: Brenda. Never ever concede immunity to a crazy old lady.

Contestant Gufu: Erik. Climbing that coconut tree was mighty dumb, it just proved he was willing to take dangerous risks.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-13, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Finale Week"
Contestant Gufu: Dawn. Seriously woman, is there anything else you can do besides cry?! You cry when the sun comes up. You cry when the tide goes out. You just ... cry. Don't you realize that everyone just tunes out your crying game now? Sheesh, I found myself wishing a bolo had gone south, hit you in the head and given you something to really cry about.

Oh, and what's being mad because everyone was thanking Brenda? I mean, it was HER reward to give up. You didn't really have anything to do with it.

Contestant: Brenda. Wow. Dawn was completely ticked at your reward decision, and then vaguely alludes that she's never won immunity and you kind of owed it to her. You may be tranquil, but your IC decision wasn't tranquil, it was foolish.

05-09-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
58. "RE: Finale Week"
Brenda: This is a game for a million dollars, not effing pre-school. This is a game where you expect to be lied to, expect to be double-crossed, and expect to do both of those things. This is not a game where we all tell our feelings around the fire and sing kum-ba-ya. Being honest and genuine are fine qualities if you are on a date or a job interview. It gets you nowhere on Survivor. Crying and moping about being voted off gets you nowhere. You of all people should know this. You got voted out because of the biggest loose cannon in Survivor history. You should know never to trust another loose cannon, like, say, Cochran.

Dawn: Taking the reward personally is against all logic. Brenda picked you because she wanted to pick you. It was the damn twist that threw a wrench in her game, and you were just caught in the crossfire. Getting butthurt about it will get you nowhere.

Everyone: Why the hell are you people keeping Eddie around? This is Vanuatu 2.0.

05-10-13, 04:01 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Finale Week"
I should do this in a timely fashion so that I don't forget things.

Cochran, you're an idiot. I just can't remember why.

Dawn. You've been here before, right? No surprise at how tough it is, right? So cut the crying and whimpering. You've stabbed people in the back and now you're whimpering about reward that you didn't even win.

Brenda. I don't fault her for what she did, I fault her for doing it for Dawn.

Production: Let the winner of the challenge win it. Don't do this crazy stuff.

Agman's Spring Fling '12.2

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-13, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Finale Week"
"Brenda. I don't fault her for what she did, I fault her for doing it for Dawn.

Production: Let the winner of the challenge win it. Don't do this crazy stuff."

05-11-13, 03:04 AM (EST)
61. "RE: Finale Week"
Agreed about the loved ones challenge. That is very cruel to put people in that position after 30+ days in the game. If CBS has any decency they'll bar EPMB and Jeffo from doing that bull$hit anymore. And they'll see a lot of people blatantly throwing this challenge in the future if they don't.

05-13-13, 00:19 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Finale Week"
Hated seeing Erik go down that way but I'll give him an anti-Gufu for doing it when Probst was nearby anyway: Way to not tick off the Probst! Imagine the poor edit Erik would have gotten had they had to wake up the Probst to go back out in the night.

Thanks for playing this season, everyone!

05-13-13, 01:20 PM (EST)
63. "The End"
Erik: For not standing up to Sherri and telling her she is NOT your mother! I so wanted you to show you had some by refusing to sit on her order.

Sherri: Way to go . . . out. You should have just OWNED up to riding the coat tails to get to the end! It is not a strategy that is looked on with favor, but it is a strategy that got you to the end.

05-13-13, 01:41 PM (EST)
64. "RE: The End"
It would have been foolish of him to do that. She obviously was going to have none of it, and if he had done as you suggest it would have just gotten uglier and uglier till Probst had to stop it, because she was going to take none of his criticism. There's no point getting in a spraying match with a skunk, because all it does is make you smell bad. Sitting down and shutting up was all he could do in that situation.

05-13-13, 01:45 PM (EST)
65. "RE: The End"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-13 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

He should have just said alright and turned to Cochran and asked: "Do you believe this? Why is Eddie sitting over there instead of Sherri or Dawn?"

05-13-13, 02:58 PM (EST)
66. "RE: The End"
exactly!
I didn't mean for him to continue talking to Sherri.
He could have turned his comments to Cochran or Dawn.
He did not have to slink back to his seat like he had been reprimanded.

05-15-13, 08:51 AM (EST)
67. "RE: The End"
But what better way to make Sherri look like the overbearing beyatch that she is and bury her chances of getting any final TC votes OR the hundred grand?

05-15-13, 11:23 AM (EST)
68. "RE: The End"
But what better way to make Sherri look like the overbearing beyatch that she is...

I don't think Sherri needs any help in looking exactly like what she is. I did love the way Jiffy spilled the fact that not only was she a business owner but already a millionaire. If any of the jury or viewers felt the least bit sorry for her that statement justified it. I wonder if Jiffy said that just to put her in her place for trashing one of his Fav's.

As for Erik, I think he was still a little off from his ordeal and as far as Sherri goes, she's an arrogant narcissistic old troll.

I should be watched....closely.

05-15-13, 11:33 AM (EST)
69. "He Didn't Sit Down"
That's just how it was edited. Just came across this

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/13/survivor-caramoan-erik-reunion/2/

Sherri told me to sit down at the end. I actually didn’t sit down. I said I have to talk to Cochran as well. My question to Cochran was basically, “You smell horrible! Are you going to take a bath?” It was kind of a fluff question but I still had a question for Cochran.

05-15-13, 12:58 PM (EST)
70. "RE: He Didn't Sit Down"
shame on the editing! They made Erik look like a wimp.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •