The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
“Be The Survivor” S38, Ep02: “War. (Uhh!) What Is It Good For?”
When you’re a returning player, the target on your back seemingly leases space to a [i]second[/i] target, making you especially
RollDdice
17 messages
03-06-19 07:41 PM
Survivor 38 Player Rankings Ep. 2
What a breath of fresh air to see a casting debacle be held accountable for his horrible performances and thus encounter his appropriate fate. The fac
Aruba
4 messages
03-05-19 09:22 PM
“Be The Survivor” S38, Ep01: “It Smells Like Team Spirit”
It’s old island week for Joe Anglim, Aubry Bracco, Kelley Wentworth and David Wright as they join fourteen newbies on yet another rock in
RollDdice
3 messages
02-25-19 07:05 PM
Be The Survivor S38 - Sign Up Thresd
Be The Survivor S38 - Sign Up Thresd - ("Quivering on the Edge of 'This Stinks-shun'") Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, an
RollDdice
2 messages
02-20-19 04:44 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep13: "Are You Feeling Lucky, Punk?"
A lucky, but stinky, pot-pourri of themes, schemes and storylines to choose from this time at old Kalokalo. While Christian is
RollDdice
6 messages
12-27-18 11:55 AM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep14: "Is It A Power Vacuum Or A Roomba?"
This is it. The one for all the rice, bragging rights and an oversized check that they won't cash at 7-11. We started with 10 sof
RollDdice
3 messages
12-26-18 10:07 PM
Survivor 37 Season Final Rankings
Got to watch the episode this morning although I found out yesterday from my niece that Christian got voted out. It was still a good episode even thou
Aruba
4 messages
12-19-18 06:38 AM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 12
Seems to me Squonk got bitten by that Big Green Monster called—JEALOUSY. Gabby saying “I’m sorry” to Alison when Alison’s name was first rea
Aruba
7 messages
12-11-18 09:34 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep12: "So Dumb That They're Stupid"
Well, no one thought that the Marsha Mason/Ivan Dixon Alliance would last forever, but it looks like Nick and Christian have torn up their
RollDdice
0 messages
12-05-18 09:20 PM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 10-11
Between being out of the country and the recent Holiday Weekend here in the USA, the Basher Forum was on my backburner for a couple weeks. I’ve fi
Aruba
1 messages
12-01-18 09:29 PM
Playing 2 Idols
What would have happened if Dan still had his two idols at the last Tribal Council? Would he have been able to play his second idol after Jeff said
michel2
5 messages
11-30-18 01:52 PM
“Be The Survivor” S37, Ep10-11 “Tribal Lines And Most Of The Survivors Are Blurry”:
I’ve got major electrical work going on at my own Ponderosa, so this is going to have to be a short (and disjointed) BTS. Th
RollDdice
2 messages
11-29-18 09:21 PM
Survivor 37 Character Ranking Episode 9
Will Aruba or anyone else drop in this week? It's pretty lonely in these parts but we'll carry on. The story of the season, so far
michel2
0 messages
11-24-18 05:28 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep09: "Every Breadth-First You Take"
In a shocking Hidden Idol-a-thon vote at the last Tribal Council we lost wrestling legend John Hennigan, aka: [i]Johnny Nitro[/i]%
RollDdice
0 messages
11-21-18 09:26 PM
Survivor 37 Character Ranking Episode 8
For the sake of continuity, I'll post how I rank the characters after episode 8 here also but it won't be fun without the traditional arguments
michel2
0 messages
11-18-18 06:17 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep08: "Something's Gotta Give"
Last week saw the tribes merge, and the time has come to eat your own and claw your way through the wreckage. But with Challenges and hashtags
RollDdice
0 messages
11-14-18 08:43 PM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 7
OK, I got a little time before I pack and get ready for my depart, so here is my Ep. 7 ranking. I’m liking the new six-person post-merge allianc
Aruba
1 messages
11-10-18 05:10 PM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 6
That fish cyclone to open the episode was awesome. Brings us back to when the culture and nature of the location was incorporated in almost every epis
Aruba
4 messages
11-07-18 08:40 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep07: "There's Gonna Be Tears In The She Shed"
One of the key moments in the lifecycle of a Survivor season is the Merge. Sometimes called the "Bar Mitzvah" of Survivor, there are speec
RollDdice
0 messages
11-07-18 07:31 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep06: "I'm Going As A Brochacho This Year"
After Angelina begging for Natalie's jacket at the last Tribal Council, the Halloween trick-or-treating costuming looked a little desperate.
RollDdice
2 messages
11-03-18 02:46 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep05: "Eggs: Not Over Easy"
Last episode Bi took a bye, bye bye with a "medi-quit", thinking that when MMA goes up against HIIs or TC, then DvG takes a TKO. %
RollDdice
4 messages
10-31-18 07:37 PM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 5
Now [u]THAT’S[/u] an episode. TWO challenges; proactivity rewarded; lots of scrambling; and a most satisfying outcome. 1%
Aruba
4 messages
10-31-18 07:31 PM
“Be The Survivor” S37, Ep04: “Charmpocalypse Now”
A David player suffers a Von Flue choke And her knee injury summons the old Quit Boat So drop the buffs, David & Goliath tri
RollDdice
5 messages
10-24-18 07:01 PM
Survivor 37 Player Rankings Ep. 4
The dreaded three-tribe reshuffle. GRRRR! Yeah, Yeah...I know the Reality TV junkies who long for the days of MTV Real World will be gushing over
Aruba
4 messages
10-24-18 06:49 PM
"Be The Survivor" S37 Ep03: "I'm In A Goliath Thong"
Last week the nerd alliance of Christian and Gabby joined forces with Elizabeth, Lyrsa and Nick to push Jessica out of the nest. This makes th
RollDdice
7 messages
10-15-18 08:27 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3512)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •