The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3141)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Survivor Nicaragua: Tribal Council Tips
Because oldsters and youngsters alike clearly need them. Here's mine: Please know when to STOP TALKING. Two in a row, d
moonbaby
6 messages
09-24-10 10:00 AM
Wendy's confessional
I could barely watch that speech. It was painful. I understand what it feels like to be on the outside of a popular clique. But still...watching he
Spanky68
16 messages
09-21-10 11:20 PM
Be The Survivor: Apathy or Self-Preservation? [View All]
I've been popping my head in here every so often and haven't seen any mention of "Be The Survivor" signups, posturing or hand-wringing about
RollDdice
61 messages
09-21-10 07:58 AM
RTVW and other Contestant Interviews
Lets discuss them here.
Snidget
2 messages
09-17-10 09:37 AM
Survivor Heroes vs. Villains Finale Summary: Oppose a Troll and Earn a Million Bucks!
Hello there! My real name is Tamara Connolly, but I am generally known as Pegasus. I am the sworn defender of all wildlife, especially birds.
Belle Book
2 messages
06-04-10 11:55 AM
RussHell Arrested [View All]
[i]One of the stars on "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" was arrested in Louisiana early this morning after cops say he attacked somebody at a
Snidget
23 messages
06-02-10 05:42 PM
Post Finale Interviews [View All]
Since there shouldn't be any spoilers in the interviews lets compile them here.
Snidget
30 messages
05-21-10 08:14 AM
Official RTVW S20 EP #11 Summary: Clueless in Samoa
Welcome to another laughed-packed installment of The Russell Hantz Comedy Hour aka Survivor: Zeroes vs. Varmints. This is one of the few sea
aliciabbrown
9 messages
05-19-10 06:57 PM
Official RTVW Survivor 20 Episode 13 Summary: A Gnome Away From Home
Okay, so whose idea was it to start a Facebook campaign to get Betty White on Survivor: Heroes vs. Vill...oh, uh...never mind. My mistake. Tha
frisky
8 messages
05-17-10 11:05 PM
We have a trifecta--3rd Arrest for CBS
[i]The horrible week for CBS reality stars continues -- TMZ has learned another "Survivor" star has been cited in Louisiana after cops say he
Snidget
17 messages
05-17-10 06:08 PM
JT: Dumbest Survivor Ever? [View All]
Where does J.T.'s stupid and convoluted ploy to help "poor" Russell beat the "Mean Girls" rank in Survivor history? http:/%
mrc
40 messages
05-17-10 10:47 AM
Official RTVW Summary, S 20, Ep 12- The Importance of Being Russell
Russell proved himself the best player in the history of the game by outwitting, outplaying and outlasting legend after Survivor Legend. He blindsi
Spanky68
13 messages
05-13-10 10:52 PM
New from Hantz Press!
The only [b]Survivor[/b] strategy guides you'll ever need. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4b
Estee
7 messages
05-05-10 04:43 PM
Caption This
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4bdc6e292c2d18c5.jpg
tribephyl
17 messages
05-05-10 04:01 PM
BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson
Colby. Colby, colby, colby. What are you doing? Is it possible I a flicker of hope remains in my crush again? Winning the reward?
tribephyl
16 messages
05-04-10 10:08 AM
Poor, doe-eyed Amanda
She's such a "strategist" and "game player." She uses her womanly wiles to manipulates the puppets around her. She really knows how to put p
mrc
8 messages
05-01-10 09:26 PM
S20 Gufu Award, Part One [View All]
[marquee behavior="scroll" direction="right" scrollamount="7"]http://commu- ity.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/
dabo
99 messages
05-01-10 06:17 PM
Bashers Ep. 10 Summary "My Head Hurts"
[b]Hello my fellow Bashers and Basherettes, Iím turning this over to my alter-ego Sarcastia from over at the Fabulous Losers Lodge[/b]%0
suzzee
7 messages
04-28-10 01:06 PM
BeTheA.S.S.#2: Rain on my dragon parade [View All]
Whoa! Sandra?! Amazing performance, girl! Yes, even though it benefited Parvati (and Danielle) moreso than it did Russell, the
tribephyl
21 messages
04-27-10 08:58 PM
BeTheA.S.S.#2: Little Green Men
This thread should be dedicated to the Hidden Immunity Idol, who apart from being Not-so-hidden and from this moment forward should only be handled
tribephyl
14 messages
04-27-10 08:45 PM
BeTheA.S.S.#2: Courtney's Love [View All]
There's probably millions of things to say about Courtney, I just can't think of any. What I do know is that she is really enjoying being w
tribephyl
22 messages
04-27-10 04:49 PM
What is it about Russell that draws people to him like a
buzzard on dead meat?? It certainly isn't his amazing personality. It couldn't be his charm, his good looks, his high standard
mindy23
14 messages
04-21-10 11:44 AM
Official RTVW S20 Episode #8 Summary: "Trolls, Hoes and Zeroes"
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/4bc0ed832e4e3a37.jpg[/center] Welcome everyone to the
michel
9 messages
04-16-10 10:02 PM
Official RTVW S20 Episode #7 Summary: Clash of the Titans
Previously on Survivor: We are reminded that the Heroes have made losing into an art form while watching Colby fantasize about reenac
MissMyth
7 messages
04-09-10 11:09 AM
BeTheA.S.S.#2: WTF!? [View All]
Hide your horse heads! The RawbFodder has been assinhandinated! Looks like we'll all be kissing the hobbit's [i]ring[/i] from now on
tribephyl
27 messages
04-07-10 09:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3141)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •