The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5728 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-15, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""

One of the contestants decides to go "no collar - extra cheese" by pulling a Richard Hatch, and it's not "some men are an island" Dan Foley. But Dan's stomach does rumble and the Blue Collars do grumble about some heavy lifting. And the free-spirited No Collars start racking up a love triangle.

And surprise... Vince continues to implode.

Mark "Bring Out Your Blurs" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... tribephyl 03-04-15 1
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... suzzee 03-05-15 2
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... Agman2 03-05-15 5
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... suzzee 03-05-15 3
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... suzzee 03-05-15 4
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... RollDdice 03-05-15 7
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... Agman2 03-05-15 6
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... suzzee 03-06-15 8
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Som... Agman2 03-06-15 9
 Episode 2, Where Shirih reveals a r... kingfish 03-09-15 10
 in my continuing siggies of bootati... suzzee 03-11-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 11346 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-15, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
One?! One of the contestants?!
What kind of antics do I have to pull in order to get noticed around here? Perhaps pingpong tossing?

No need to lure me with PeanutButter and Chocolate. I'll flash cootch for some dishsoap.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5692 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-15, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""

Blurriest episode ever. Thank BOB!

Bring on the carnage.

Agman2 854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-15, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-15 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

These are so wrong on so many levels.

On the other hand, you do have an impressive set there!

03-05-15, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
If I can convince myself feathers look good, then logic would dictate that I was voted out for being a huge threat.

CON-VINCE. LMAO

03-05-15, 11:03 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""

It's cool to be as awesome as me!

I can't make him shut-up.

RollDdice 5728 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-15, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
CON-VINCE. LMAO

Apparently you are Vince-able.

#whenhippieshugtoolong

03-05-15, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
That was wild and crazy at Tribal last night! Not only do Nina and I understand each other, WE ARE STILL HERE ANOTHER WEEK

03-06-15, 11:11 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""
Vince says I found the HII, and I showed it to him. It must be fo' sho'. shhhh

Bring on the carnage.

03-06-15, 12:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep02: "Someone Left The Hatch Open""

Vince wasn't very good at keeping his mouth shut!

kingfish 18098 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-15, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Episode 2, Where Shirih reveals a rough patch. "
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-15 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

Coconut Bob taking a moment from doing the Coconut Boobie Bob to report in. This Coconut Bob has no association with Coconut headed Vince. None at all, and so I am very glad that after this week I don’t have to make that disclaimer ever again. That guy is messed up.

And, responding to that unsaid question, No, I do not envy his hair feathers. Well, OK, maybe a little at first, and maybe I did pinch a few breast plumes from a low roosting parrot who was a little slower than his flock mates, but no more, I’m done with that phase. I’m now into belly button feather fobs.

Enough said on that.

Spoilage this week is courtesy of the really really really raunchy spy patrol graduates of the RRR R Girls Finishing School of Beer Barrel Polka parties and Vine Swinging Hijinks, two recent courses added to the curriculum taken on by these women for reasons unknown, but very much appreciated by me. Final exams were public performances that shot the libido of all who attended into the upper reaches of libido land.

But they never lost focus on their pride and joy, providing the very latest spoilers.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #1: Originally, the idea for this season was that three tribes would compete, “Pants, Manties, and No Pants”. What they actually got was the nightmare version of that. The editing staff exhausted the entire season’s supply of barf bags while editing this week’s episode, thanks to the USPS.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #2: BTW, Matt is a natural read head, and Shirin is not a natural…well, rhymes with patch.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #3: Jenn’s island nickname is Slippery Nips.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #4: Spoiler reveal: In the Challenge we learn that No collar gots no balls.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #5: Jeff, in the future, please don't ask Vince to explain all of the layers of strategy in Survivor.

Please. Head hurting.

Listening to him in his post eviction confessional congratulate the others for taking him out when they did, saying that if they hadn’t he would have certainly taken them all out was about all the Vince Logic that will fit into anyone’s brain.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #6: Overheard at camp: “We (White Collars) need to hire them (Blue Collars) to build us a fire".

I'm guessing that that doesn't bode will for their chances of success this season.

Beer Barrel Spoiler #7: Lesson learned: Do not eat scorpions. Only one bonehead needed to learn this lesson, but still, it counts.

03-11-15, 03:35 PM (EST)
11. "in my continuing siggies of bootation... "
I picked So, I snagged Vince, now I turn my sights on the next BTS siggie of doom. Buh bye

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •