The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Blood Is Still Oh So Negative""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5709 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-14, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Blood Is Still Oh So Negative""

Jiffy's had enough
And switches up the buffs
Trying to put Coyopa's losing streak on ice
Loved ones are reunited
Leaving the Singles unexcited
And Keith's still bitching about the rice

Mark "Bathing Suits vs. Baseball" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What am I chopped snails? suzzee 10-23-14 1
   RE: What am I chopped snails? Agman2 10-24-14 7
 I knew it suzzee 10-23-14 2
 Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum! kingfish 10-23-14 3
   RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... suzzee 10-23-14 4
       RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... kingfish 10-23-14 5
           RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... Agman2 10-24-14 6
               RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... kingfish 10-24-14 8
                   RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... Agman2 10-26-14 9
                       RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... kingfish 10-26-14 10
                           RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... Agman2 10-26-14 11
                               RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... kingfish 10-26-14 12
                                   RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... Agman2 10-26-14 13
                                       RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... kingfish 10-26-14 14
   RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yu... jbug 10-27-14 17
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Bl... Agman2 10-27-14 15
 RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Bl... jbug 10-27-14 16
   RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Bl... kingfish 10-28-14 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5521 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-14, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "What am I chopped snails?"
What the H~E~double toothpicks! Here I am, snails on the table, rocky beach all clean and neat, waiting for my guests and NOTHING.

Come on, couldn't you have called? Texted? A little consideration here. You dragged me out of mothballs and now I sit here. Dinner's getting cold. It's too late now Jiffy, damage is done.

humph.

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-24-14, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What am I chopped snails?"
I'll hang here for awhile!

Of course if I do, there goes the neighborhood!

10-23-14, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I knew it"
Next time I have to choose a loved one, I'm taking the dog.

Another hellish season of BvsW

kingfish 17706 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-14, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!

Here I am back in wonderful world of Survivor Spoiling, a service brought to you by the folks that make sure you get to the church on time, Timex (Waiting for my spot ad fee from Timex). And by the folks that put the FAN back in fantastic, Coca-Cola (deep pockets there, that one should get me a really decent check). And now that we have the business part of this week’s spoilers out of the way, I can throw this POS watch away, and spit out that noxious brown stuff.

We have the latest and greatest spoilers available anywhere on this earth or any other, but first I’d like to lodge a complaint and issue a warning. I do not appreciate those PDAs between Jacklyn and Jon. Cut it out, you two. Jacklyn is my girlfriend (in my mind), we’ve had sex many times (in my dreams), usually in three-ways with Julie (in my reveries), and she has promised her hand (etc.) to me and even signed a contract (that we both swore to and signed in my imagination – still legally binding, right?). She is a bit gaunt right now, and skinned and banged up because of those horrible ordeals that Jeff puts her through (why do you do that, Jeff? Would you also slash a Degas? Step on a rose? Kick a kitten? For shame). But no matter, I still can picture my girl on a beach towel, soft waves curling at her gorgeous feet, her face softly back lit by a spectacular multicolored setting sun, and skin glistening with beads of sweet dewy sweat on her plump breasts that heave in anticipation of caresses to come from yours truly. So just back off Jon, no kissy kissy, no handsy handsy, and no nothing. Or I may have to arrange for a little accident followed by an Island Cannibal feast. I can do that. Exile Island and I have the people, place and the inclination for that sort of thing. People disappear all the time in the jungle and except for the growing piles of bones, there are no traces, and only the jungle knows what happens to them. And it isn’t telling. Because, you know, it doesn’t have mouths or voice boxes or anything.

Enough said, Jon? OK. One more chance for you, or - Screatch (finger across throat gesture), that’ll be all for you, boy.

Now, on to this week’s spoilers. My girls are piqued because of my relationship with Jacklyn and my three-ways with her and Julie, but they still produce like the troopers they are. That’s one thing we teach in the Really Really Really Raunchy Girls finishing school of Erotic Dance and Tasering techniques, and they are all Phi Beta Raunch graduates. PhD’s of love, in fact. We are the only school in the world to offer Graduate degrees in Raunch, so these women are considered world authorities. It helps that they can slither on their bellies like reptiles, and training them to flick their tongues in the air to detect others in heat is also good exercise for other stuff.

So without further flicking of our tongues, here we go:

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #1: This week began the annual much anticipated tribe pranking contest. One tribe (let’s call them the orange tribe) hid the clothing of the other tribe (known as the blue tribe) and made them play beach volleyball in order to get them back. As the sun set after a full day’s worth of volleyball, it was declared a tie, and it was decided that another day’s competition would be needed. It was a day of jumping and flopping and jamming and slamming, along with bouncing and bouncing and with a good amount of out of bounds action. Much enjoyed by all.

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #2: Those brainiac Einstein’s on these tribes finally noticed that their rice was almost gone, rice that should have been sufficient to last several weeks, and they never noticed Natalie’s noticeable weight gain.

If there is a challenge to count to two, no one will win.

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #3: A little island honesty: Kelly – “I wish I had played without my Dad”. IOW, “Die, Daddy, Die!”

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #4: Josh: “We are abstinent till marriage.” WTF, Josh? WTF? You’re gay, outside the moral code of main stream society as well as of most religions, with no pesky pregnancy issues, and you’re abstinent? Don’t you know a free pass when you are presented with one? Isn’t that why you’re gay, worry free sex?

And oh yeah, you may not even survive this Island experience. Then where will you be? Boink away, boys, boink away! But always remember, practice safe sex.

Oh well, whatever works for you.

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #5: Fashion spoiler: Missy, you think that those three divorces were the worst mistakes you have ever made? Or maybe it was that byotch Baylor that issued from one of those marriages? No lady, no no no! Those were pretty bad mistakes, but it was that frilly 50’s era Ester Williams bikini that you dug out of the trunk in your attic that was your worst mistake. Why didn’t you bring your rubber swim hat too?

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #6: Starvation is setting in. The definition lines of Julie’s silicon bags are showing, as are her Botoxed lip lines. And she’s beginning to quack like a duck.

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #7: Things are getting so bad on one beach that that tribe is beginning to look forward to the weird food challenge, and a possible feast of rotisserie vulture. There will actually be a stampede when Jeff reveals the curdled cow blood meringue pies, candied grub casseroles, and the Orangutan eyeball soup. Later interviews with Jeff will reveal that he went home that day with no shirt (they actually ate his blue fishing shirt) and with teeth marks on his arms and legs. He said that he felt very fortunate that his “soft goods” remained intact. It was very close for the Probst progeny that day, may God have mercy on their sorry souls.

Tribe puts me in my happy place.

10-23-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
Spoiler 5: Missy! Way to tank your season. Well done!

BTS Bloody Hell 2

Tongue Flicker Spoiler #3: A little island honesty: Kelly – “I wish I had played without my Dad”. IOW, “Die, Daddy, Die!”

And if he calls the Quit Boat and winds up with me they better hide the shovels.

Another hellish season of BvsW

10-23-14, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
I loves me some tongue flicking spoilers.

10-24-14, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
Dudes, I get voted out of the game, and there are suddenly only two posters left!!!!! I must have been the glue that held this ####ing thread together!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

10-24-14, 06:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
Yeah. Everyone went to Facebook, I think. It's not nearly as much fun there as it used to be here.

10-26-14, 00:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
I know! It's really sad! I miss Fooner

10-26-14, 02:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
Not me. He was just the biggest jerk ever.

(Sob), no he wasn't, I miss him too, but he's better off now, he's finally found peace in an RTVW world of entropy, disrepair, and disrespect. May he rest in peace).

10-26-14, 02:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-14 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

That's funny, I've never known you to write in riddles before. I'm going take a wild guess and surmise that you know whatever's going on with him but you've been sworn to secrecy. I know he also deactivated his FB account!

I just hope everything is okay for him personally.

10-26-14, 05:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
You still don't know me to speak in riddles.

I don't know what he's about, and I didn't know he deactivated his FB account.

And I wasn't worried. Till now. Hope whatever he's going thru isn't lasting. Or fatal. Hopefully he's just having a computer/internet problem. You need to knock on his door and make sure he's alight.

10-26-14, 07:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
Sorry Guppy, didn't mean to sound offensive or accusatory. I wasn't sure what you meant by the italicized part of your message. I took your advice and "knocked on his door" but unless he checks his red wavy still, that's the best I can do.

I agree, I hope it's just a technical glitch.

10-26-14, 09:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
You didn't, no offense taken. Hope he checks in.

jbug 16949 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-14, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Yum Yum! Rotisserie Vulture. Yum!"
I DID bring my rubber swim cap! It has pretty little petals all over it.

10-27-14, 02:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Blood Is Still Oh So Negative""

If I were still there, I'd teach those whiners a thing or two!

I can't understand why people don't like me.

jbug 16949 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Blood Is Still Oh So Negative""
I have a daughter? here? oh crap

I thought I might find husband # 4 (?) out here.
Don't need no daughter of mine here cramping my style.

10-28-14, 09:53 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Survivor: S29 Ep05: "Blood Is Still Oh So Negative""
Tongue Flicker Spoiler #8 This one is entitled "Missy Finds Romance With Hoo Hoo, the leader of the Tribe".

Missy: "He's a real swinger (Ed.- groan), and at least he is on a branch of the humanoid evolutionary tree. Compared to husbands 1 thru 3, that is. And compared to them, he might be considered a catch. Which was really a hard thing to do, BTW, him being a monkey and all."

"But that prehensile tail! Well, 'nuff said?" (nudge nudge wink wink).

Missy has found happiness. Now she can only hope to lose that daughter.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •