The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3170)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
S22 Ep. 3- Sum of a Sum - Trolling
Better late than never, hopefully. I watched the show twice, but this is completely from memory. Any lapses I blame on the drinking;
iltarion
5 messages
03-08-11 12:34 PM
S22 Redemption Island Summary Writers
Calling all summary writers for another season of Survivor. [center][h3]Survivor 22: Redemption Island[/h3] Or
kircon
15 messages
03-07-11 12:47 PM
Ashley, Stephanie and Francesca need dates for BTS
Survivor 22: Recycle Island is upon us and this season our [i]Be The Survivor[/i] players came out with their knives sharpened and t
RollDdice
12 messages
03-05-11 01:46 PM
Summary S22 Ep2 “The Déjà vu Episode” Quick & Dirty
I've been here before or is it just one of those pesky flashbacks.... Something weird happened. I [u]knew[/u] Survivor was a ne
suzzee
8 messages
03-04-11 01:44 PM
Summary S22 Ep 1: What if Captain Underpants Was Your Alliance?
[center]Survivor v22.1[/center] Tooooot tooty tooooot >cymbal crash< >rimshot< Is everyone ready for a
suzzee
13 messages
03-04-11 12:46 PM
Reality? I have Doubts. [View All]
How much of Survivor is reality, how much is fixed? I tend to look at things with a cynical eye so I always had reservations regarding SEG’s int
michel
28 messages
03-03-11 10:10 PM
Be The Survivor: S22 Ep02: ‘The Crustacean Hunter’ [View All]
[b]Isle of Lunacy -[/b] Francesca finds that even at Redemption Island we have rules. The MB manifesto says that you’re given basic
RollDdice
75 messages
03-02-11 03:06 PM
What should Phil's tagline be? [View All]
I mean "Federal Agent?" was pretty good, but I am wondering if we can come up with something better. Here are some suggestions fro
qwertypie
32 messages
02-24-11 03:42 AM
Be The Survivor: S22 Ep01: 'Rob, Russell and Special Agent Ritalin' [View All]
[b]I Love The Smell Of Ratings In The Morning -[/b] Jealousy wears Camo Green this week as our intrepid host Jeff Probst does his best
RollDdice
65 messages
02-24-11 03:39 AM
Fabio/Jud's film career
Well, THIS is hilarious. I wasn't sure whether to post this in Bashers or not but since the movie looks awesomely awful, I thought I'd go wit
Toban
8 messages
02-17-11 02:26 AM
I didn't see that coming, no, not at all!
It seems that our friend Fabio has been partying since the reunion: http://www.popeater.com/2011/01/20/fabi- -arrested-survi
michel
4 messages
01-25-11 03:24 PM
Bye-Bye Jane!
What happened to devolve you into a mean, dirty, little self righteous monkey? Eat your secret fish, cry over a chicken and put out the tribe
foonermints
4 messages
12-31-10 04:29 AM
S21 Gufu Award [View All]
[marquee behavior="scroll" direction="right" scrollamount="7"]http://commu- ity.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/
dabo
165 messages
12-29-10 08:42 AM
Redemption Island.
Or as I like to think of it, Outcast stupidity on the installment plan. Can we talk about time management? This is at [i]least%5
Estee
17 messages
12-23-10 08:09 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 15 “And A Child Shall Lead Them”
[b]Zen and the Art of Winning Jewelry –[/b] It’s Day 37 and with Jane gone, Fabio is sensing that the tight-knit group of Momma, Mum
RollDdice
5 messages
12-21-10 10:14 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep14 "Have fun y'all (rats & snakes)"
Jiffy was right about the "execution". Dan needs some booze, Chase is confused and they discuss the execution with the condemned.%
RollDdice
5 messages
12-19-10 02:06 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep13 "Chase's Wheels Fall Off At Pitstop"
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the name "KelNay". Chase wins the [i]rehash of previous challenges[/i]
RollDdice
7 messages
12-15-10 06:23 PM
Official RTVW Episode #13 Summary: "As Long As It’s Not Me!”
Previously on Survivor: We recap Sash’s sad sojourn from rich and powerful to poor and scrambling for a place, any place, with the two remaini
MissMyth
5 messages
12-14-10 07:41 PM
Official RTVW Episode #12 Summary: "Winners never quit; Quitters never win."
[u]PREVIOUSLY ON SURVIVOR[/u] The adverse conditions and lack of food, water, and shelter have Jeff narrating that this is NO
Aruba
12 messages
12-10-10 07:01 PM
S21: Nicaragua: Summary Writer's Calendar & Signup [View All]
Calling all summary writers for another season of Survivor. [center][h3][b]Survivor 21: Nicaragua[/b][/h3] %0
kircon
34 messages
12-09-10 11:58 AM
Dear Naonka [View All]
Dear Naonka, This morning I am disappointed, let down, and angry with you over quitting Survivor. I have spent the last few weeks def
milkachulina
29 messages
12-09-10 10:02 AM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'
When the going gets tough, some people just call the front desk and check out. NaOnka's out, but goes on "movie night" first,
RollDdice
15 messages
12-08-10 06:10 PM
NaOinka [View All]
I was going to post this into my SOTS for this week but I couldn't condone inserting my own opinions into it. So, I decided to open this thread to
Flowerpower
46 messages
12-07-10 12:30 PM
To Jury, or not To Jury [View All]
I may be the only one, but in thinking about it I'm glad the stuck NayNay and Purp with jury duty. Oh I agree they should be punished f
Snidget
43 messages
12-04-10 06:53 PM
My oh freaking why don't they bring a parka?
Ok, i'm sure that this has been discussed before. But why do they show up in bikini's. They get cold, its wet, but they prance around in tho
HDTV
16 messages
12-03-10 10:02 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3170)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •