The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3156)
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 15 “And A Child Shall Lead Them”
[b]Zen and the Art of Winning Jewelry –[/b] It’s Day 37 and with Jane gone, Fabio is sensing that the tight-knit group of Momma, Mum
RollDdice
5 messages
12-21-10 10:14 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep14 "Have fun y'all (rats & snakes)"
Jiffy was right about the "execution". Dan needs some booze, Chase is confused and they discuss the execution with the condemned.%
RollDdice
5 messages
12-19-10 02:06 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep13 "Chase's Wheels Fall Off At Pitstop"
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the name "KelNay". Chase wins the [i]rehash of previous challenges[/i]
RollDdice
7 messages
12-15-10 06:23 PM
Official RTVW Episode #13 Summary: "As Long As It’s Not Me!”
Previously on Survivor: We recap Sash’s sad sojourn from rich and powerful to poor and scrambling for a place, any place, with the two remaini
MissMyth
5 messages
12-14-10 07:41 PM
Official RTVW Episode #12 Summary: "Winners never quit; Quitters never win."
[u]PREVIOUSLY ON SURVIVOR[/u] The adverse conditions and lack of food, water, and shelter have Jeff narrating that this is NO
Aruba
12 messages
12-10-10 07:01 PM
S21: Nicaragua: Summary Writer's Calendar & Signup [View All]
Calling all summary writers for another season of Survivor. [center][h3][b]Survivor 21: Nicaragua[/b][/h3] %0
kircon
34 messages
12-09-10 11:58 AM
Dear Naonka [View All]
Dear Naonka, This morning I am disappointed, let down, and angry with you over quitting Survivor. I have spent the last few weeks def
milkachulina
29 messages
12-09-10 10:02 AM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep12: 'Quit Boat's a Comin'
When the going gets tough, some people just call the front desk and check out. NaOnka's out, but goes on "movie night" first,
RollDdice
15 messages
12-08-10 06:10 PM
NaOinka [View All]
I was going to post this into my SOTS for this week but I couldn't condone inserting my own opinions into it. So, I decided to open this thread to
Flowerpower
46 messages
12-07-10 12:30 PM
To Jury, or not To Jury [View All]
I may be the only one, but in thinking about it I'm glad the stuck NayNay and Purp with jury duty. Oh I agree they should be punished f
Snidget
43 messages
12-04-10 06:53 PM
My oh freaking why don't they bring a parka?
Ok, i'm sure that this has been discussed before. But why do they show up in bikini's. They get cold, its wet, but they prance around in tho
HDTV
16 messages
12-03-10 10:02 PM
Appropriate punishments for the casting department.
Go ahead and list your favorite banned-by-Amnesty-International option. Because at this point, just firing them isn't enough. Locking
Estee
8 messages
12-03-10 09:57 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 11: "Thanksgiving Recap"
Given the Thanksgiving holiday, here’s a short stanza and a place to comment on the Recap. (You’ll thank me later) We saw so
RollDdice
4 messages
12-01-10 02:28 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep 10: “Burning Down The House”
[b]I Can See Clearly Now -[/b] The Libertadarians return to camp after yet another dramatic TC and Marty got the old heave ho. Brenda admits
RollDdice
11 messages
11-23-10 07:44 PM
S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires"
Previously, on [i][b]Survivor[/b][/i]: NoNoKaKa did stupid stuff, got high pisstivity ranks from everyone, but still
Molaholic
10 messages
11-22-10 07:17 PM
Official RTVW Episode #8 Summary: The Case of the Nicaraguan Snuffer.
The Case of the Nicaraguan Snuffer. I know you were expecting to read a summary of Survivor Nicaragua's eight episode but something much
michel
9 messages
11-21-10 09:52 PM
Official RTVW S21 Ep 9 Summary: Undercover Boss: Survivor Edition
Undercover Boss: Survivor Edition America’s struggling to shake off the recession. Public distrust of wealthy CEO’s is off the
kircon
4 messages
11-20-10 07:26 PM
Random Draw? [View All]
If my numbers are right, the odds were 1/252 to obtain that result so it sure looks like Burnett was at it again. After helping Rudy%2
michel
22 messages
11-18-10 07:49 PM
Be The Survivor: S 21 Ep 09: “I’m a Humanitarian Human.” Musical Edition
[b]Grand Funk Hygiene -[/b] Night 22 on the Libertad Tour and the band is beginning to smell a little funky. Back at camp
RollDdice
6 messages
11-17-10 03:55 PM
Be The Survivor: S 21 Ep 08: “Merge with Caution”
[b]Company’s Coming -[/b] The members of Crawling on La Flor are hanging around camp. Some are making imaginary arts and crafts wall
RollDdice
4 messages
11-10-10 05:00 PM
Make Na'Onka worse. [View All]
Come up with things she could do within the game -- then sit back and see how many she actually thinks of for herself. The only limit is that you can
Estee
60 messages
11-04-10 07:57 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep07: You Get to Milk Your Own Milk
[i]Campfire Caucus:[/i] As Empanada gathers around the campfire, Dan once again thanks his tribemates for not sending him packing. He ra
RollDdice
9 messages
11-02-10 01:55 PM
S21 Nicaragua Ep 7: Sacrificing the Queen
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/p- otos/Survivor_Nicaragua_Episode_6/12_9.jpg Indiana Jill and the Oar of Doom %0
iltarion
6 messages
10-31-10 12:35 PM
Be The Survivor: S21 Ep06: The Evil Cheerleader & A Flash of Sash
[i]"Stormy Weather"[/i]- Dan sees another storm on the horizon and tells Holly that he can’t take much more of the rain. Holly
RollDdice
14 messages
10-29-10 01:19 PM
Survivor Nicaragua Ep 6: Eye rollin, Leg-fearing hijinx abound
Welcome back to Surivivor, Nicaragua. Have you ever rolled Nicaragua off your tongue? Stop right now and try it. There. See how much fun that
Spanky68
8 messages
10-28-10 10:58 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (3156)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •