The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5671 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-13, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms""
Another Survivor first, Gervase offers his "koodoos" and Caleb may be an evil genius. Plus Coconut Bandits.

Mark "Family=Ratings" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "... jbug 10-10-13 1
 RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "... suzzee 10-10-13 2
 Hail to the new Grand Poobah suzzee 10-10-13 3
 RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "... Aruba 10-10-13 4
 When Redemption Island is Rocking, ... kingfish 10-16-13 5
 RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "... personofinterest 10-16-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16756 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-13, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms""
Did you all see me? I am proving I have what it takes to be a SURVIVOR! I rocked that diving & untying part.

I am one tough cookie!

Rupert, I know you are proud of me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5042 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-13, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms""
The World's most difficult puzzle. Funny how that juuuuust happened to be the challenge on deck for the two doctors. I suppose the next challenge will be throwing a football shaped coconut through a couple of upright palm trees.

Candy & John's all inclusive vacation getaway.

suzzee 5042 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-13, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Hail to the new Grand Poobah"
Way to go Caleb, it does seem that Tadhana's in need of a new Poobah. Way to step up, you've got a great exit strategy going.

I'm Poopert's Paradise!

Aruba 1915 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-10-13, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms""
I'm getting stronger hogging up the resources...I'm in a tight alliance with Tyson...and do not have the distraction of a
"Loved One" anymore.

Translation: Start thinking of a question to ask me at FTC!!!

kingfish 16276 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-13, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "When Redemption Island is Rocking, Don't come a knocking!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-13 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

More later.

All I got now is the title, but I feel certain that the monkeys and the island cannibals are enjoying the late show.

Brad maybe not so much. Or maybe...

EDIT: Back again. It is I, Spoiling Sam the Spoiling man with my trusty band of nymphomaniac spies, all graduates of the Raunchy Girls school for really really raunchy girls. They Raunchy!

Again late to then party because my coconut and conch message system isn't really the swiftest. But eventually the messages do get thru, and so, without delay, right from the hands that you don't know where they've been, this week's super accurate and not exaggerated at all spoilers:

Spoiler #1: Tyson is a grinning vulturous devil’s head. A no-goodnik in Bullwinkle speak.

Spoiler #2: When John exhibited a bit of passive jealousy to Candice because of her and Rupert’s being on RI for several nights together, Candice showed John Rupert’s nut sack and the bloody machete. Even Brad was impressed and shut his freaking mouth.

All was serene on RI, except, of course, the night time antics of two love birds reunited. Again, Brad was impressed and could be seen taking notes.

Spoiler #3: Colton sent word back that he had actually had his “other” appendix removed this time.

Spoiler #4: Rumor has it that one of the next challenges will again involve swimming /rowing. Quite obvious that the editors are gunning hard for Grandpa Gervase the Coconut pirate to be evicted.

Spoiler #5: Another Rumor has it that Caleb will soon throw the plaid gauntlet.

Spoiler #6: Two new terms were invented last week, to be “Johned” (self explanatory) and the RI challenge will be renamed “The Brad Bashing Hour”. In fact, the Challenge Production teams are being tasked to invent a ”Brad Bashing Hour” challenge. Everyone gets to play.

shhhhh! I stole this from Tribe and I ain't gonna give it back.

personofinterest 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-13, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep 04: "We Lost To a 1-Armed Man and 3 Moms""
It's me - Tina (AKA "I don't need a stinkin sigie").

I still have a great smile, don't I? I think that is the only reason I get any screen time right now.

Even though I wasn't one of the moms in the challenge, don't count me out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •