The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" "Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: "If all this junk was in my rice at home, I'd send it back.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 5006 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-13, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" "Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: "If all this junk was in my rice at home, I'd send it back.""
I think the premier finished off Rolly, as it did so many of us. He did mention something about going to visit family and I could fill in. HA. Will he never learn. Go on and give some possible explanations for why Rolly aka the 800lb gorilla is MIA this week. I think he's having some work done myself.

This week the loved ones tanked another challenge. Colton is burning through his 15 minutes and Rupert set one more record.

Chat among yourselves while I try to figure out how being Tyson's girlfriend turned out so wrong.

Wait, I think I'm wearing Tyson's shirt.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: ... kingfish 09-26-13 1
   I'll SUE! suzzee 09-27-13 2
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: ... kingfish 09-27-13 3
   Sam Sam the Spoiling Man suzzee 09-27-13 4
 Sorry, Rach! tribephyl 09-28-13 5
  my Rupert! my Rupert! jbug 09-29-13 6
   RE: my Rupert! my Rupert! suzzee 09-30-13 7
       RE: my Rupert! my Rupert! jbug 09-30-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16244 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-13, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: "If all this junk was in my rice at home, I'd send it back.""
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-13 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

"...and I could fill in."

I think he called you fat. I'm almost sure he called you fat. Which entitles you so sue for character besmirtchment and all his money. As your agent (for 10%), Lawyer (another 10%), publicist (another 10%) and co-author of your life story of how you got to be so rich (50% of that) I advise you to immediately foreclose on his properties here, in Australia, and on all those islands he owns, consisting of bank accounts, yachts, jets, and villas all around the world and change the locks before he gets back.

Man, he shouldn'a done that.

KingFish - Attorney at Law.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-27-13, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I'll SUE!"
I'm sure he was referring to my Redemption binging. But if there's money in it I will claim damages. I lost about 200 lbs of extra weight with Poopert's exit but I'm still offended. Righteous offense even. Let me whip up some tears. We'll make millions!

I'm Poopert's Paradise!

kingfish 16244 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-13, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S 27 Ep 02: "If all this junk was in my rice at home, I'd send it back.""
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-13 AT 01:18 PM (EST)

OK, you want 'cher spoilers? I got 'cher spoilers. I'm Spoiling Sam, and come and get them while you can. And while they're free. Cause pretty soon they are going to cost you. A lot. You don't get this quality of spoiler for free forever.

For my long term fans who are always complimenting me on the hard work I do and the spectacular results I – OK, we – achieve, you get a discount. For those of you who are already forking over contributions (Vespa repair parts and condoms aren't free you know) you get the secret news letter which gets you inside knowledge (and an evening a week with one of my girls, either Flora or Fauna ) free.

Here's the latest news from the Raunchy Girl Finishing School for Really Really Raunchy ladies (some may disagree with the term ladies, but they are all poop heads who cain't get no pokey).

The girls that are majoring in Snooping and Spoilering - these are the the girls that get me these super accurate spoilers week after week - are now called the "Girls From Twerk". Catchy, eh? The GIRFT? GROFT? Oh well, never mind.

The Girls from Twerk were busy all week seducing management and minions alike in an all-out push to get the spoilers, and here they are:

Spoiler #1: When did Gervase get to be such a jerk?

Spoiler #2: The RI Pygmies are appreciative of the gesture, but they said that their best chefs all combined to try and make Poopert palatable, and it just wasn’t happening. No amount of catsup could mask that gaminess. But they hold no grudges, and they know everyone is trying. They are however getting a bit antsy for something more meaty to eat, and would like to tie into a Marissa ham bone. They don’t approve of those skinny chicks, however, but they will serve up anyone who lands in the burn pit.

If anyone is taking orders, they would like some newbie meat next.

Spoiler #3: This is turning into a Barilla nightmare, as the men on the newbie tribe have a plan to oust the women and form a gay polygamous family. The night shift cameraman has footage, and it appears that the marriage has been multi-consummated.

Culpepper especially has been walking around a bit gingerly, and looks like he just got off a horse.

<Neigh, whinney whinney snort snort>

Spoiler #4: Culpepper has been seen exploring the reefs and underwater caves. He is apparently unaware that one of those underwater caves is a sly humpbacked whale. Culp (I call him Culp) may be the first Survivor to get a “sucked down the throat of a whale” evacuation.

Spoiler #5: Mama Bonham revealed why she is known in some circles are the Bone-Hand Mama. Who needs a man when you have ”Bone-Hand” as a friend. And ally. And…well, let’s just say that the alliance between her and Katie is getting stronger every night. And noisier.

shhhhh! I stole this from Tribe and I ain't gonna give it back.

09-27-13, 03:30 PM (EST)
4. "Sam Sam the Spoiling Man"
My main Sam, dishing the dirt.

Spoiler #1: Gervase seems very comfortable being a jerk, looks like he's made a career of it. I'm betting that which ever parent is a brother or sister to dear Gervase may be plotting a turkey shoot for Thanksgiving.

Spoiler #2: Poopert Pancakes, Poopert soup, Poopert casserole. Poopert-Poopert-Pitooie

Spoiler #3 & 4: Jiffy will do everything to keep him in the game and off Retread Island. Nobody comes between Jiffy and his man.

Spoiler #5: It seems that she's not to bothered by loosing all that dead weight. Rather happy about it. That was her doing a fist pump afterwards, wasn't it?

I'm Poopert's Paradise!

tribephyl 9831 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-13, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sorry, Rach!"
But Tyson is mine!

Besides you, he's the prettiest woman out here.

jbug 16729 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-13, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. " my Rupert! my Rupert! "

09-30-13, 10:11 AM (EST)
7. "RE: my Rupert! my Rupert! "
Your Roopert??? He belongs to the world, besides you sure got over his exit quite speedily. Good for you honey

I'm Poopert's Paradise!

jbug 16729 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-13, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: my Rupert! my Rupert! "
I had to cry just a little - if only for show you know.

Now? I'm ready for this game!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •