The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5674 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-13, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank""
Who let the Kat out... of her mind? She's nervous that her Survivor challenge performance will cause bf Hayden to dump her. Even though Hayden tells Kat that he values her for her sweet disposition, her knowledge of the Kama Sutra and her head full of Marshmallow Fluff, it still takes gentle probing and relationship advice from Dear Jiffy to move things along.

Meanwhile, Tina tries to tie up her daughter Katie with Vytas and Laura B manages to wrap a verbal bolo tie around her own neck and wrangle an invite to a semi-private island retreat. She should be tongue tied.

Mark "This is MY pirate adventure!" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Breaking Spoiler Alert!!! kingfish 10-31-13 1
 RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "La... suzzee 10-31-13 2
 Torturing the Kat suzzee 10-31-13 3
 I was clueless jbug 10-31-13 4
 RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "La... kingfish 11-01-13 5
   RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "La... suzzee 11-01-13 6
   RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "La... jbug 11-04-13 8
 Aggressive-Passive, meet Aggressive... kingfish 11-04-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16346 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-13, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Breaking Spoiler Alert!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-13 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Spoiler: Aras' corpse was found this morning at the base of a Survivor Island cliff. His last recorded words
were "Ommmm...Ommmm...Oh Craaaaap, bird shit!!! ". Splat.

shhhhh! I stole this from Tribe and I ain't gonna give it back.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5075 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-13, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank""
Nice Rupert imitation Laura...fail.

Time for Redemption Retirement party, PS Jiffy I QUIT

10-31-13, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Torturing the Kat"
That was the single most desperate begging I've ever seen. Relax Kat, you were a loser when Hayden started dating you.

Get these losers off me.

jbug 16774 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-13, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I was clueless"
I'm still clueless!
What did I do?

11-01-13, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank""
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-13 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

Ode to Laura B.

Boneheaded Laura
Has anybody seen her
Dumb as she can be
She's got big old bonehead
That's hard as lead
But that's just Laura B.

Boneheaded Laura,
Has anybody seen her
Since she went across the sea,
She can't wear no wig
Cause her bonehead's too big
But that's just Laura B.

(Apologies to the Loving Spoonful)

11-01-13, 09:46 AM (EST)
6. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank""
Applause!

jbug 16774 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-13, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: “Be The Survivor” S27 Ep07: "Laura Bonehead Walks The Plank""

11-04-13, 10:33 AM (EST)
7. "Aggressive-Passive, meet Aggressive-Passive"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-13 AT 12:38 PM (EST)

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"We'll do what ever you want to do, but I'm really bad at spelling."

"If you want me to take your place, I will, but we have to think of the big picture."

"Yeah, that's right. The big picture. But what is the big picture? I'm really bad at puzzles, and I really want to stay and play the game with you. "

"I want you to stay too, and if you want me to take you're place I will. But which of us do you think has the best chance going forward?"

(Sob sob cry cry cry. Sneak a peek at him. No expression, "Ah crap, he's pretending to cry. Dang, that was my last chance.")

(Pretend to cry, pretend to cry, pretend to cry, wipe fake tears. "If she thinks that will work on me, she's got another think coming.")

("Well, obviously the son of a bitch isn't going to save me. There will be a reckoning!")

("Did she seriously think I was going to take her place? I mean, she's a cute little piece of munch meat, but a Mil is a Mil, and I really don't need her holding me back.")

"I Love you".

"I love you too. Adios".

Kissy kissy kissy.

Later, him in confessional. "Hee hee hee."

(Op. Ed.: OK, he's a turd.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •