The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep06: "Enforcing the 'No Kill Rule'""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5673 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-13, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep06: "Enforcing the 'No Kill Rule'""
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Tyson is gunning for the lovable Zen Master Aras, while Gervase nods on. But the plotting is put on hold when I have Jiffy put the Tribes in a blender to draw names and mix things up a bit.

And Caleb waxes nostalgic about cuddling on the couch with Colton and watching their favorite erotic movie..."One Man Wrecking Ball". Or was it the other way around?

Mark "I'll have a shot of blood with a side of water" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep06: "E... jbug 10-24-13 1
 Spoilering Sam, with the lates on t... kingfish 10-24-13 2
 "Enforcing the 'No pinch Rule'" kingfish 10-30-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16771 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-13, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "“Be The Survivor” S27 Ep06: "Enforcing the 'No Kill Rule'""
I'm still here!
Bet everyone one of you thought I'd be the first boot when my loving Rupert switched places with me.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16321 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-13, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Spoilering Sam, with the lates on the 7-legged octopi."
Spoilering Sam here with the latest spoiler news flashes. Be deep, be deep, be deep

Location: Heart of darkness on Survival islands somewhere in the south sea Pacific/ Indian/Atlantic oceans, far from the prying eyes of civilization.

Situation: Grim. Tyson just ate al the food on the production team’s catering table, and the dream teamers are in a murderous mood.

Outlook: For me? Great, I still have protection and succor from a bouncy bevy of boobilicious babes from the Really Really Raunchy girls finishing school, each of whom majored in Raunchiness. And Vespa repair. And hoo-rawing small villages.

For those on the island though, things aren’t so good, there’s tension in abundance, swearing and threats flying back and forth, and tears aplenty. And worst of all, no one is getting any.

After Brad left and planted his goodbye kisses on John and Monica, all the love left the island. Now there’s only hatred. Tyson hates Aras. Laura M hates Aras. Kat hates Monica, Monica sort of hates Kat, and we all hate watching bobbleheaded Gervase.

I hate Tyson for being a two faced laughing/crying gargoyle with a vulture smile, but as your faithful reporter, you can depend on me for unbiased treatment of that lying two faced laughing/crying gargoyle with a vulture smile, same as anyone else, and not like the hypocritical SOB (I understand that he kicks puppies and bites little kitties) that he is. That just how I was raised.

Spoiler #1: Tyson is a lying two faced laughing/crying gargoyle with a vulture smile.

As a strategy he is trying to convince his new tribe that Aras is the bad guy, all the while eating all the food in his new tribe’s camp.

And oh yeah, he believes in magic. Add dumbass to the rest his titles.

Spoiler #2: Tina is a 7-legged octopus. Apparently her brain was in her missing leg.

Spoiler #3: We all knew that Brad would have trouble with a puzzle challenge that involved counting to 100, didn’t we? So, he hit Redemption Island off-tackle and was thrown for a loss.

Spoiler #4: Both tribes are aware that the Hidden Idol has had the curse of Hantz laid on it. Either that or some of his skin disease lingers.

Spoiler #5: The tribes have been mixed, but they still don’t know who is blood and who is water.

Spoiler #6: Cierra has been dubbed “Dead Legs Cierra” after the swimming challenge. Anyone who has swam for distance or time knows what that drunken stagger feels like when trying to walk afterward.

Spoiler #7: Kat will now go topless. It’s the only thing she can do to improve her coolness factor from a -2. In fact she should just start giving it away. (Hey, that’s coolness in my book).

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

kingfish 16321 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-13, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. ""Enforcing the 'No pinch Rule'""
Spoiler: Next week the beach crabs will start things off by pinching Laura, who will slap John, who will caress Kat, who will slap Laura, who will spoon John, who will dream of Brad and untentionally poke Kat in the back, who will fall in a crab hole. Hilarity ensues, and they all got some 'splainin' to do.

shhhhh! I stole this from Tribe and I ain't gonna give it back.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •