The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1926 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-31-13, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
Not a bad episode, but easily one of the more predictable ones from the RI duel, to Kat tossing her buff in the urn, to the IC, and then the Laura boot.

1) TYSON - Regardless of where he finishes in the game, this man owns the season. It's just a matter of time before Tyson drops the guillotine on Aras. But for a guy who claims he goes to bed every night with a full belly, the food obviously isn't going anywhere else on his body.

2) VYTAS - I dunno, maybe after all these years a little bit of Michel is rubbing off on me. This guy was made for Survivor...he knows what to say, how to say it, and when to say it. "The one thing a girl loves more than a bad boy is a reformed bad boy" Gotta love it!

ONCE AGAIN, A MAJOR DROPOFF

3) GERVASE - 100K may be nothing to sneeze at for 39 days of play, but I just wish he would show a bit more passion to go for the Grand Prize. Still in excellent position. Perhaps he may be thinking that Tyson's skeletal frame could result in a medi-vac so he might back into a win?

4) MONICA - Whether it's because hubby is out of the game or just coincidence, it's nice to see some bikini top shots of Monica. At least now my eyes can be fixated on something other than those nasty veins on her arms. Tight with Tina & daughter and still has her spot in the Galang 5. Couldn't ask for a better position before the merge.

5) TINA - She wouldn't mind an ex-con and former heroine addict who her daughter met just two weeks ago to take an interest in Katie so...she could be a grandma. Interesting. Well she did deliver one of the better lines of the episode when she said Vytas would have to club Katie over the head and drag her into a cave because she's not a flirt. Too funny.

6) LAURA M. - If she wins her way back into the game her first order of business is to give Hayden a big sloppy kiss. Had he switched places with Kat, I'm fairly certain it would have been Laura's buff tossed in the urn. I'm gearing up for a classic RI battle between Laura and John to stay in the game.

7) ARAS - It's one thing to make a little "me time" after a hard day's work to escape the hustle and bustle of an active lifestyle. But to want it when you are playing Survivor is suicide. Michel seems to think if Laura enters back into the game it will spell Aras' demise. But by all indications, a charge led by Tyson may be what seals Aras' fate. The voice from Jeff he should be hearing in his head while in a meditation trance is..."The Xth Survivor voted out and the Xth member of the Jury...ARAS."

8) CIERA - Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas!!! Yes I know, it's 55 days away, but it came early for Ciera. She finds herself on a dominant team, feasting on real food won in a challenge she did not even participate in, and mommy dodges a bullet with Kat staying in the RI arena. Survivor life couldn't be anymore luckier for her right now.

9) KATIE - When the Blood vs. Water format was revealed, one of my first thoughts was GREAT...at least we won't have any sappy showmances this season. I might need a "mulligan" here. All kidding aside, if a relationship forms between Vytas and Katie--good for them. Like the saying goes, if you want the kitten you need to impress the cat. Vytas and Katie appears to have cleared that hurdle.

10) HAYDEN - The wussification process in Survivor has taken yet another victim. Geez Louise, if our brave men and women in the military leaving for their tour of duty became an emotional wreck the way these castaways do as a result of their interaction with their loved ones, we'd probably get our a$$es kicked in every battle. I can understand sorrow and emotion, but this crying on a rock, or in past seasons the obnoxious hysteria during the loved ones visit is just too over the top for me. Anyway, he does acknowledge his game can now take a turn for the better with Kat gone, so I suspect he'll move up my list.

11) CALEB - His power move at the Brad boot Tadhana TC will be the only footnote of the season with Caleb's name on it. As for now, he needs to leave the game soon.

12) JOHN - If I'm a member of the old Tadhana tribe and John wins his way back into the game, the first thing I do is walk up to John and kick his girly-man butt for not stepping up to do the puzzles in the ICs.

13) LAURA B. - This "she didn't confer with her alliance first" crap is nothing but a smokescreen in my mind. The truth be told, Laura B. was at risk because she was a joke of a castaway. What she did provided an "out" for the ladies who now can say the reason they voted her out is because she didn't meet with them first instead of appropriately saying what an inept joke she was. By the preview of next week's RI duel, Ruppert and Laura should officially be the first Blood/Water duo eliminated from the game.

ELIMINATED) KAT - She's proud she didn't cry when her torch was snuffed, but man-o-man did she make up for it afterwards! On a Survivor level, it's bad enough getting outwitted by your fellow players, but getting outwitted by your own BF is even more sad. That's exactly what happened when Hayden was able to talk her out of switching places. On a personal level, the girl has some serious self-esteem issues. Hey, she's a cute kid and I'm sure she has a good heart, but I must say these three words...Run Hayden, Run!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs.... michel 11-03-13 1
   RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs.... Aruba 11-06-13 5
 RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs.... dabo 11-04-13 2
   RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs.... michel 11-05-13 3
       RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs.... dabo 11-06-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-13, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-13 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

That was simply a terrible episode. First, we only had a half of a Survivor episode. The whole first half was wasted on a player going home. Maybe it was funny to hear her say that she thought Hayden would break up with her but it was still pointless. The second half wasn't much better because Galang's story was an exact copy/paste of last week. Only Tyson's scenes were worthwhile.

1- Tyson: Is he playing too hard by targeting someone that trusts him? It will all come down to how Monica and Tina react after the merger, which way they will go in the Tyson/Aras war.

2- Ciera: I really like her edit because we have no way of knowing where she will go, especially if her mother comes back. Will she get Laura into her alliance with Tyson? Will she get Katie to come back with the rookies so that they can overtake all the Veterans? Will she go along with a female led "pride"? As for being lucky, all of Tadhana is lucky to have such weak opposition. What was Ciera to do? Insist that the guys let her play? I guess she's lucky not to be so dumb.

3- Gervase: He was very smart to reinforce Tyson's point about Aras' Final 4 but what if Caleb and Hayden had looked at each other and realized: "So what if Aras has Vytas in his F4. We are in Vytas' F3!"

4- Vytas: I'm glad that you give me credit for liking his story but why would you not like him if it wasn't for me? Personally, I think he is overestimating his abilities. He hasn't fooled the women.

5- Monica: If she doesn't win this season, if either Aras or Vytas wind up outlasting her, she will be banging her head against the wall because she will have let it happen. Vytas HAD to be voted out.

6- Aras: He hopes people will take care of him??? Well, it did work the first time when Cirie helped him along but Tyson isn't Cirie. He should be looking for Monica to help but what if she learns that he planned Brad's elimination?

7- Laura Morrett: I hope she comes back because her return is the one that can shake the game the most.

8- Tina: She's playing matchmaker now?? I hope she comes out of the fog and starts playing Survivor again.

9- Katie: I wonder how she felt hearing mom say that she needed to be brutalized, kidnapped and sequestered.

10- Hayden: I laughed when he said he'll play more cut-throat now that he is playing solo. He only played cut-throat in BB when Enzo told him to do so.

12- John: With everyone throwing the clues away, John must be itching to get back in the game to find the idol himself but he failed before.

13- Caleb: If we do see an all-female alliance, will he be the "alpha-male" that they choose? Katie and Ciera have reasons to like him so will they convince the other women to adopt him? That outcome would make me laugh really hard ONLY if they ditch him afterwards.

14- Laura B.: When Tina, Monica and Katie didn't say a word after her big revelation, Laura had to know she was doomed. Was that whole TC faked or is she that dense?

Booted- Kat: Many said she was a waste of space this season. While I didn't agree about the season, her extended scene at RI certainly wasted this episode.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1926 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-06-13, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
"The whole first half was wasted on a player going home."

Those who are focusing primarily on Kat during the RI exchange can rightly criticize the episode. But I didn't. My primary focus was on Hayden. The way I watched it, it was not so much about Kat going home, but more about Hayden staying in the game. And Hayden did so by outwitting his own GF to not only stay in the RI arena when she desperately did NOT want to, but also making her see it was the "right" decision after all...for HIM of course. LOL. That's why the extra time was taken in that sequence.

Now was it a "waste of time" making it a terrible episode? My answer today is I don't know. If Hayden ends up getting anti-darwined out of the game during the next couple TCs, then I will look back to his episode and agree with you that it was a waste. On the other hand, if Hayden is long for this game then I feel this time was well spent.

"2- Ciera: ...I guess she's lucky not to be so dumb."

HMMM..."lucky not to be so dumb." Well now, that's a new interesting spin. Since you put it that way I guess I was lucky not to be aborted when I was a fetus in my mother's womb...and when I was growing up I was also lucky not to be sexually abused by my HS coaches. Heck, you can even consider YOURSELF lucky that you are able to read this because the world did not come to an end last December. LMAO.

"4- Vytas: I'm glad that you give me credit for liking his story but why would you not like him if it wasn't for me? Personally, I think he is overestimating his abilities. He hasn't fooled the women."

The reason is because Vytas is a tad bit too much of a "social butterfly" for my own liking. Even so, I'm not viewing Vytas as tying to "fool" the women as much as trying to "charm" them. And is he charming them? I believe he has.

"7- Laura Morrett: I hope she comes back because her return is the one that can shake the game the most."

Well considering the fact that John and Laura B's loved ones have already been eliminated from the game...AHHHH, well yeah, of course Laura M's return can shake the game the most out of those three.

"8- Tina: ...I hope she comes out of the fog and starts playing Survivor again."

The challenge with Tina playing the game is she doesn't have Colby to carry her to the endgame. Although Tyson certainly fits the bill, unfortunately for Tina, Gervase appears to already have early dibs on Tyson's coattails.

"9- Katie: I wonder how she felt hearing mom say that she needed to be brutalized, kidnapped and sequestered."

I'm sure she'll interpret it as Tina's hunger to want to be a grandma and nothing more. I'm pretty certain it's probably not the first time Tina has brought up the topic and made her intentions known to her daughter. It's a common desire for most moms when they hit the Big 5-0!

"13- Caleb: If we do see an all-female alliance, will he be the "alpha-male" that they choose?"

An interesting hypothetical scenario with Caleb. But IMHO, any chance for an all-female alliance this season has pretty much been kissed Sayonara with the last two Galang TCs. A more appropriate question should be which female will a potential all-male alliance suck in to take with them to the end???

dabo 25628 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
01. Hayden

02. Tyson

03. Tina

04. Gervase

05. Vytas

06. John

07. Caleb

08. Laura M.

09. Ciera

10. Aras

11. Monica

12. Katie

13. Laura B.

Good-bye, Kat.

michel 10888 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-13, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
It would be fun to hear your reasons for Hayden, Aras and Monica's placements.

dabo 25628 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-13, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love/Loathe List S27 Blood vs. Water Ep. 7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-13 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Very well. Hayden gets what would have been a bump to the top this week, had I done a list last week. For a guy playing a relatively quiet game, he weathered the spotlight this week in fine form. At the arena, partly because of Kat's OTT emotionalism, he not only came off as not being a louse when he didn't swap out places with her, the other players seem to be contently ignoring that Kat considered him the much better player -- even though that should have reminded them all, hey this guy is a BB winner! Back at camp after Kat's loss he was gracious and received sympathy while being aware enough to not say anything stupid in front of Aras and Ciera, whose loved ones are still around.

I was also impressed with how he helped Kat cope with her emotions at the arena. Though they are boyfriend/girlfriend, in real life he lives in Texas, she in Florida, they don't get to spend a lot of time with one another. It had to be extremely disappointing to him as well that they probably wouldn't get to spend more time together in the game. But he kept it together and played the long distance chords very well.

As for Aras, he's gotten too comfortable in the game and isn't playing smart. He should be talking to people, engaging, playing the social game instead of isolating himself. His lack of awareness isn't even funny, it is boring.

Monica changed her game up after Brad was knocked out, and at first the more aggressive Monica had some good prospects, much an improvement over docile dutiful wife Monica. What we've seen instead over the last two episodes is that she has become Tina's tool, Tina is using her position to manipulate Monica. That's great for Tina, but worse comes to worse Tina will simply use Monica as a shield and then pick up the pieces.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •