The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Ace's Song
What was the name of the song Ace sang tonight? Who is the artist? Thanks.
cathyNYC
0 messages
03-01-06 09:13 PM
David Radford
Hey Guys, This the first time I ever posted in here so be patient with me. I can't disagree with the comments I am seeing in here about David
Kodi
8 messages
03-01-06 03:32 PM
Paula and Randy trade places at judges table
I liked last night when Simon told Paula she was annoying, so she switched places at the judges table with Randy. The show flowed much better after
Ricky
4 messages
03-01-06 11:35 AM
Good for Jennifer Hudson.
I liked Jennifer Hudson. I can't even remember Carrie's last name anymore. http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200511- 7
ginger
5 messages
02-28-06 04:52 PM
Rhonetta!!
What was up with that chick?!!! I just don't understand why they follow these people and let them rant on and on and curse and throw stuff.
mhb0125
9 messages
02-27-06 05:03 PM
"Your smile bothers me"
Simon often comes up with some pretty good put-downs, but every once in a while he comes up with a real gem that can be applied in everyday life. I%
zipperhead
9 messages
02-27-06 10:10 AM
Any Constantine Fans here
heyy i'm greekboy i'm a huge fan of constantine and just wanted 2 kno if their wer any con fans here. I'm i wannabe rocker 2 so if u wanna talk
greekboy1
2 messages
02-23-06 06:50 PM
Twins pose for MAXIM....
not the brothers.... [img]http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yim- .com/p/ap/20060223/capt.la11202230100.american_idol_twins_
FSUGUY
3 messages
02-23-06 03:59 PM
Simon's Favorite?
I recalled the following article and dug it up. http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/simo- -cowell-already-has-favorite-american-ido
geekboy
7 messages
02-22-06 05:31 PM
kelly who?
let's face it--if it weren't for american idol would we even know who kelly clarkson is? i wonder what would have happened to her if motown or a
tywanna1973
12 messages
02-22-06 11:17 AM
Isn't anyone interested this year?
Where is everyone tonight? I wanted to discuss the fave performances after the show and no one's around! Hope you all start commenting as the we
niteowl
5 messages
02-22-06 10:31 AM
Hollywood bound Memphis twins may be prison bound, too. [View All]
I can't remember which set of twins this was, but I think it was the two guys who sang Superstar to Paula. I hope it wasn't the first set of tw
PagongRatEater
23 messages
02-19-06 08:13 PM
Kelly Clarkson
Did not watch AI lasr night (boo hoo) watched the grammys instead. All I can say is that Kelly Clarkson is an ungrateful beotch. She won her gramm
prosecutor
20 messages
02-16-06 07:17 PM
Batts! Jason Horn didn't make it!
They must have cut him pretty early on cause I reviewed my tape from the 14th and he wasn't in any of the rooms. Bummer! http://
Tahj
1 messages
02-16-06 02:05 PM
Brittenum twins need to "Say Goodbye to Hollywood"
The Brittenum twins are typical of people who take no responsibility for their own irresponsible actions -- and then try to wriggle out of a bad situa
YaleGale
1 messages
02-15-06 02:32 PM
Kelly Clarkson--Grammy snub
How weird was it that Kelly didn't acknowledge or thank American Idol in her Grammy speeches? Without AI, she would have been home still trying
flower2
5 messages
02-13-06 11:00 AM
REMEMBER NADIA TURNER
Nadia Turner now has an official site.. www.nadiacturner.com. It's a beautiful site with video clips, pics, event calandar
Luv4llnnt
2 messages
01-27-06 04:11 PM
AI3's LaToya London
She has a new single out and you can download it free this week only on iTunes. Just thought I'd pass this along for the LaToya fans!
StarryLuna
4 messages
01-30-06 06:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Simon!
[font color = purple]During last nights auditions, we were told Simon celebrated his 50th birthday. He recieved what was possibly the best gi
newsomewayne
16 messages
02-12-06 03:50 AM
Paula makes me laugh!
I'm sorry but whenever I hear her tell someone "your voice isn't as strong" "you may be one dementional" "you have a powerful voice but
tioluis100
8 messages
02-12-06 03:31 AM
AF's Annual AI5 Auditions thread
A nice place to keep track of auditioners and discuss, praise or criticize them or the judges. This year, all my audition reports wil
Angelfood
8 messages
02-12-06 03:25 AM
Paula Dancing With Married Man
I thought it was so funny when Paula was dancing with that guy in the service and she was blushing and getting so excited! Probably thinking to hers
Phxazgirl30
1 messages
02-12-06 03:17 AM
Successful
Who is the most successful american idol both with awards and earnings?
sherman607
3 messages
02-12-06 03:12 AM
Fantasia Book News
I have read several articles here and there about Fantasia and a book about her life. Here is one article from MSN http://tv.ms
Buggy
5 messages
01-26-06 07:02 AM
Too tan girl
Wasn't she on both Tuesday and Wednesday? On Tuesday she had some hair "add-on" and we just had to meet her mother. On W
aquariaqueen
6 messages
01-23-06 09:46 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •