The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paula Dancing With Married Man"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Phxazgirl30 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phxazgirl30 Click to send private message to Phxazgirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paula Dancing With Married Man"
I thought it was so funny when Paula was dancing with that guy in the service and she was blushing and getting so excited! Probably thinking to herself, "Hey, here's another one I can "Give lessons to on the side;)" and then when she found out he was married she got pretty upset....gee why would that be?!? LMAO I just thought that was funny, not sure if anyone else did.

I know the judges can get pretty cranky and say some pretty mean things but I think after watching half those auditions that just WE had to see I would be bitchy too!!! I don't know what some people are thinking when they go in there. I don't know if they just want to be on TV or just to be able to say "I was on American Idol" It's like, SOMEONE had to have said SOMETHING to make them think that they could sing. Maybe it was a bar full of wasted drunks but I think someone down the road had told them they sounded good and they took it from there. I just don't understand why some people belt this stuff out and they get all pissed off when they're told they can't carry a tune and then go off saying, "I sound better than ANYONE in here! They will be sorry when I make it and they turned me down!!"
I just know I would get bitchy pretty quick too if I had to listen to that stuff all day! So, half the time I don't blame them when they make some of their comments. Some of them are nice and let them sing way longer than I would have let them! Some of them just make my skin crawl and make me go crazy and I'm yelling, "MAKE IT STOP"!!!!!!! Sometimes they're really nice about it and let them down easy which is very nice of them. I love their famous line...."You know, you would do great in voice animation" lmao! Overall I think they're do a really good job. I always look forward to watching every week!!

Have a great day!

Phxazgirl30

*What Doesn't Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paula Dancing With Married Man Jadens Mommy 02-12-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-12-06, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paula Dancing With Married Man"
Notice how Paula gets a very dreamy look with any guy who can sing well?

Also, AI would not be the same without the bad singers. The auditions are my favorite part of the show. My husband get so embarrassed for these people that he can't watch. He literally closes his eyes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •