The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Will Chris win?? [View All]
Vote here. a thread to talk about all things chris, good or bad. Love him, or don't love him quite so much. I mean, does anyone
Angelfood
35 messages
03-27-06 09:38 AM
Kevin's parents
I read somewhere that Kevin's parents stayed in the room with him and Bucky. What's up with that? Do Paris & Lisa's families stay with them
kopan
1 messages
03-25-06 07:56 AM
Judges
Maybe it's time for America to vote on the judges. Paula has worn out her welcome. Simon can't speak without her jumping in, waving her arms a
pepe1
3 messages
03-23-06 05:05 PM
Chicken Little Takes A Fall
America got it right last night on Idol when the dweeby Kevin was sent to do volunteer work singing at senior centers throughout America. I don't k
Maniac
15 messages
03-23-06 07:59 PM
don't hate Kellie
I am from North Carolina, myself. I agree that she is playing her whole sweet-naive thing a little too far. But lets not be a hater, she actuall
helllo
4 messages
03-23-06 04:45 PM
Kevin [View All]
Anyone else ready for him to go? "Breaking up" with his girlfriend so the fans will find him more attractive. Hmmph.
tarmaq
43 messages
03-23-06 03:24 PM
Simon on Howard Stern Show - Picks Top 3
Simon was on Howard Stern's radio show this morning. He picked what he thought the Top 3 would be: 1) Chris Daughtry 2)
Ricky
9 messages
03-23-06 08:25 AM
Ace Young-different ending in re-cap
Do you feel duped? I do. After watching Ace's not so great falsetto ending to his song, I was a bit diappointed. However, as I watched for
mmellor
3 messages
03-22-06 11:21 AM
Thoughts on the 50's performances......
Who I loved tonight: Chris of course Mandisa Elliott Ace -Kellie was actually o.k. and Katherine too. -I can't even
hplotr251
1 messages
03-22-06 09:20 AM
Simon
Stop picking on Simon! He seems to be the only one there with eyes and ears!
jabsher
1 messages
03-21-06 09:53 PM
Taylor
It's about time there was a hopeful on the Idol that isn't the same as every other contestant. They want different and Taylor has hit the mark!
theChicagoPrincess
1 messages
03-18-06 08:42 PM
Why doesn't Paula sing anymore
What happened with Paula's singing career? I forget what songs she used to sing , its been so long.
mesha
5 messages
03-16-06 04:49 PM
This is a spoiler-free zone
Do not discuss tonight's episode outside of the East Coast Update Thread - located on the General Discussion Forum - until 11:00 PM Eastern Time.
Bebo
2 messages
03-15-06 09:37 PM
Simon Was Nice Tonite
Simon was nice to the contestants tonite! He didn't make any rude comments about any of the performances. He even went easy on Melissa Mcghee and
LIVEURBESTLIFE
2 messages
03-15-06 12:35 PM
Melissa has a very skanky look about her...
I know what bugs me about her. It took me awhile to figure it out. Her voice never overly impressed me, but then again, neither did a lot of the p
Kattrikk
1 messages
03-13-06 09:32 AM
Chris...Vin Diesel?
Does anyone else think Chris looks alot like the actor Vin Diesel?
curlytop
0 messages
03-11-06 01:06 PM
Early Predictions thread [View All]
What do you think based upon what we've seen so far?? Discuss here. Who are your faves? Who do you think will make the top 24%3
Angelfood
29 messages
03-09-06 01:50 PM
Ace Young is Hot
Ace Young is totally hot and very talented. The song he sung tonight, orginally done by Michael Jackson was awesome. I don't even remember Michae
pr00j4197
1 messages
03-09-06 10:47 AM
Simon's Favorite Part II - He has none so far!
OK, so Simon was on Kelly & Regis, and made a GREAT statement, he has no favorite YET this season. This is great news! Read the
geekboy
4 messages
03-08-06 04:59 PM
Taylor looks like...
I think he so hot. Is it me or does he resemble George Clooney? (http://community.realitytvworld.com/bo- rds/User_files%
Lola7272
2 messages
03-07-06 08:59 PM
Ode to Bobby Bennett
Bobby, you are sorely missed. by at least one viewer. He will miss your snazzy song selection and energetic audience entertainment. %0
Angelfood
1 messages
03-02-06 04:36 PM
Doesnt he look like.......
I mean don't get me wrong this dude Elliot can sing no doubt about that but doesnt he look like.....LOL http://www.idolonfox.com/
amandamr99
2 messages
03-02-06 01:46 PM
SWAY
Either Sway has chosen really bad songs the last 2 times or he just cann't sing. The falseletto thing that he did last week seemed just so fake, a
CBailey
0 messages
03-02-06 01:32 PM
american idol contestant cries foul
found this on the rollingstone mag website AMERICAN IDOL CONTESTANT CRIES “FOUL” Tucson Teenager Learns “Gold Ticket” In
imnofool
5 messages
03-02-06 12:03 PM
"Easy"
He didnt do it as great as the great Lionel Richie, but I dont think anyone can. Yet, I would still watch Taylor Hicks sing for one hour wi
deededell
3 messages
03-02-06 09:15 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •