The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maniac 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maniac Click to send private message to Maniac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
America got it right last night on Idol when the dweeby Kevin was sent to do volunteer work singing at senior centers throughout America. I don't know about anyone else, but I hople Ace is next. His annoying falsetto could kill an army of seasoned warriors.

For more Idol chatter, check out:

www.musingsofamaniac.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall FancyNancy 03-23-06 1
   RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall nailbone 03-23-06 3
       RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall KoalaChick 03-23-06 6
 RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall jags 03-23-06 2
 RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall Lasann 03-23-06 4
   RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall KoalaChick 03-23-06 5
       RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall Lasann 03-23-06 8
           RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall nailbone 03-23-06 10
           RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall KoalaChick 03-23-06 12
   RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall nailbone 03-23-06 11
 RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall Maroonclown 03-23-06 7
   RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall Lasann 03-23-06 9
 RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall AmericanGal15 03-23-06 13
   RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall AmericanGal15 03-23-06 14
   RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall crs3192 03-23-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FancyNancy 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FancyNancy Click to send private message to FancyNancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
I was very disappointed with last nights results on American Idol. This is the first year I have watched and there were other males whose vocals didn't stand up to Kevin. I realize he would not make the "American Idol" winner but I really thought he would go a couple of weeks or more further than he did. I still can't figure out what is keeping Bucky on and Taylor needs to find a new life. How can you compare either of them to some of the vocal range most of the females have in this competition. What is wrong with America? Kevin you deserved better. And Simon, you need to just drop off the face of the earth. You have no talent or class. What are you doing even being a judge of anything.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-23-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
sorry, Nancy, gotta disagree with most of that. Kevin does have a good voice, but he's not marketable as an "American Idol" so it's just as well that he doesn't go farther. I don't really think Taylor is either, and Bucky only slightly more so, though he's got a good Suothern Rock style that could be marketed.

As for Simon, class, not so much. But talent? He's the only one of the judges that really makes any sense. When he's not being shouted down by Paula or berated by Ryan, he makes good comments and gives good advice, most of the time. Randy is better this year than in years past, but Paula is pretty much useless.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
Right on about Paula, nail. US Weekly is coming out with a story that she was thisclose to being fired after the pizza and salad remarks, and her constant crying, lateness...she's just a mess. BUT, it says they were considering Britney or Jessica to replace her. From bad to worse, IMHO.

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
I could not agree more, yes he had a decent voice but there was nothing about him that said american Idol. He stood out because he really did look the cartoon character Chicken Little. He was not cute by any means according to my daughters. If he gets a record deal he will be a novelty like others I will not mention who because I will ruffle peoples feathers.

jags

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-23-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
I shut my eyes and listened when Kevin sang his finale. He has a very good voice. Simon said this is a singing competition, but it really isn't. On singing talent alone, IMHO, Kevin beats out most of the men. Bucky is just horrible in my opinion.

Next week I am going to close my eyes so I'm not distracted by their looks and see if my opinions change.

I lvoed Kevin's voice *sob*. Everyone is so loving on Chris but, based on voice alone, I don't see it.

Anyone know who they are singing next week?

A girl can have dreams! -
Tagged by ARKIE!!!

03-23-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
Thorry, I jutht can't take a thinger with a lithp theriouthly.

03-23-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
Ow, that'll come back to haunt you. I can't remember who it was but there was a singer with a stutter so bad he could hardly finish a sentence. He was, however, a very successful country singer. Who was that? Someone help my memory.

Tagged by ARKIE!!!

03-23-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
PpppppMel PpppppTillis.

Sig by Arkie!!

03-23-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
That was Mel Tillis, but the difference was, he didn't stutter when he sang. Kevin can't thtop the lithp and it's distracting.

03-23-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
Next week I am going to close my eyes so I'm not distracted by their looks and see if my opinions change.

I did this, and it didn't much change anything. Chris still has the most radio friendly voice, for the current charts, of the men. Add in the video-friendly aspect, and it's Chris all the way.

Same for Katharine. Mandisa and Paris are good, too, but a bit too Broadway.

Sig by Arkie!!

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
Maybe this is just mean or I'm being too judgemental on what people's heads look like but I couldn't get over the difference in head size between Kevin and Ryan when they stood together. It really looked like Kevin was superimposed on the screen next to Ryan because the size difference in their heads just didn't look right.

Kevin has this big round ball of a head with teeny tiny features and Ryan has a normal sized head with features that are the right size for his head.

Sorry for obsessing on this but it really freaked me out.

arkie spring thing

03-23-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
I know what you mean. He has the tiniest little mouth. But Donald Trump has a tiny, itsy bitsy mouth too.

Tagged by ARKIE!!!

AmericanGal15 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmericanGal15 Click to send private message to AmericanGal15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
ACE IS HORRIBLE!!! KEVIN IS GREAT!!!!!!

AmericanGal15 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmericanGal15 Click to send private message to AmericanGal15 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
>ACE IS HORRIBLE!!! KEVIN IS GREAT!!!!!!
>
omg i hate bucky
}<

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Chicken Little Takes A Fall"
>ACE IS HORRIBLE!!! KEVIN IS GREAT!!!!!!
>

Wow. Scratch that, and flip them around, and you've got it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •