The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Simon on Celebrity Apprentice
Did anyone else catch Simon on the Celebrity Apprentice finale tonight? (Or am I the only fool still watching The Apprentice?) The event was
memzoo48
3 messages
03-28-08 05:37 PM
Amer Idol - FRAUD ? ? ?
Irish Idol: Smithson's Secret Past Posted Thu. Feb 14, 4:20 PM ET by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks American Idol is supposed to b
zz3415
4 messages
03-27-08 07:10 PM
help me understand....
There is something that Ramiele has said, something like, "Oh-lho," and I've heard a couple of the other girls say it, too, in exasper
Ellehcar71
7 messages
03-27-08 04:52 PM
the show
American Idol has run its' course the talent is not there anymore and Americans have stopped votin for talent and are now makin it a popularity cont
confused47
4 messages
03-27-08 11:12 AM
American Idol Judges
Simon Cowell really irks me all the time!!!! I just want "Steven Seagal" him just once! Paula is about the best judge because of her mus
ghostdancer
2 messages
03-26-08 03:43 PM
I was incredibly embarrased for Amanda last night
Not only was her song horrible, the entire get up-hair, make-up, outfit. Who in the world is coaching this woman?? And that dance?? Wh
mindy23
17 messages
03-21-08 01:53 PM
Reuben's Sucky Closing Song
Honestly, could they have come up with a suckier song to close with? So Studdard needs to revive his flagging career; who cares? This isn't
mrc
6 messages
03-18-08 08:54 AM
Idols separated at birth [View All]
Luke Menard: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/47bb914b3b837ed3.jpg http://commun
moonbaby
23 messages
03-17-08 11:52 PM
This year's Scandalous Idol of the Year Award goes to... [View All]
... [link:news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080304/ap_e- _tv/idol_stripper;_ylt=AgJDL17LkqJlRMjIDucM_HKs0NUE|David Hernandez].
xwraith27
26 messages
03-08-08 09:43 AM
A'sia voted out?
Color me shocked. But I was also pretty pleased. I thought her performance on Wednesday was hideous and I've never been that impressed. %0
PagongRatEater
0 messages
03-07-08 11:29 AM
Danny Noriega v. Sanjaya
People are comparing Danny Noriega to Sanjaya but I see some big differences -- - Sanjaya was as shocked as everyone else that he kept goin
Wiggle
15 messages
03-07-08 10:32 AM
Whatever happened to Brian Dunkleman?
I'm glad you asked. Apparently he decided to give reality television another try through gaining enough weight to get on VH1: he'll be part of
Estee
2 messages
03-03-08 01:35 PM
Over-rated *Clap clap clapclap clap* Over-rated *Clap clap ClapClap Clap*
So the real competition has started on AI and once that occurs people start chosing favorites, and their least faves. It may still be early but I al
The Sconnie
12 messages
03-01-08 09:52 PM
homeless in a car faux british kid
ok...so he had me crying at the beginning...then i realized he is homeless cause he is stubborn and took off on his own. then i cried again
MollyTV
9 messages
02-23-08 02:20 PM
Single dad from Phoenix
I thought he was great! I am going to keep a close watch on him, and will be keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be able to make it through to
mindy23
6 messages
02-20-08 09:40 AM
AI4's Anwar starring in Rent
So DH gave me tickets to see Rent when it comes to Norfolk in April as my Valentine's Day gift. I've seen it once before, but he knows how I lo
StarryLuna
0 messages
02-18-08 04:34 PM
Brittenum twins the subject of new 'American Idol' controversy
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/brit- enum-twins-subject-of-new-american-idol-controversy-6408.php
SurvivorBlows
8 messages
02-14-08 10:09 AM
best quote ever
[font color=teal]best simon quote ever. PLEASE tell me one of you caught that on a DVR and can provide a transcript. ~
cqvenus
7 messages
02-06-08 12:48 PM
Reynaldo Appreciation Thread
May his flame of joy never die out! Sing with us... “We’re Brothers Forever” Lyrics by Renaldo Lapuz I am your brot
Angelfood
7 messages
01-26-08 11:09 AM
Bucky's CD
Hey all - You can preview Bucky Covington's CD at this link. Enjoy! http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/cc-com- on/mf
geekboy
14 messages
12-07-07 10:07 AM
Jessica Sierra in Trouble!
I saw, on a Fox newscast last night, that Jessica Sierra, a former Top Ten AI contestant, was arrsted. Mostly on drug charges. Including bring
YankeeDixieDoodle
8 messages
11-28-07 06:58 PM
For all the Fantasia Fans out there!!!
I love Fantasia!!!!.. And i just found out that tonight on the Lifetime Movie Network they are showing a movie about her!!!! I thought
goincrazy
1 messages
11-20-07 01:32 PM
Congrats, again, Carrie Underwood!!
Here's an American Idol we can all continue to look up to! I have to say, I didn't vote for her, but I have watched her grow in this busines
mistyrose52
4 messages
11-20-07 07:42 PM
Carrie & Bo's News CDs
How perfect that both sophomore efforts came out on the same day? Bo - what a difference a 2nd CD makes? This is the real Bo, not Cl
geekboy
3 messages
11-16-07 07:43 PM
Ask Jordin!
Hi Idol Fans, Been trolling Ai.com lately to find out any new news on the premiere and I found a pretty fun item. We can ask Jordin Spar
JacindaIdol
0 messages
11-13-07 07:32 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •