The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-19-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
May his flame of joy never die out!

Sing with us...
“We’re Brothers Forever” Lyrics
by Renaldo Lapuz
I am your brother
Your best friend forever
Singing the songs
The music that you love
Brothers til the end of time
Together or not
You’re always in my heart
You hurt your feelings
And you will rain on mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md4Lnij1G-o&feature=related

Quotes:
As to why the word Simon is on his hat:
"everyone, everywhere, as long as there is free media, speaks the name Simon"

At the end:
"Simon, you are a great person. You give chance to everyone to sing to the whole world. Thank you.

You are Heaven's chosen, the key, the chance to any talent, for free of charge.

Even if they throw you negative words, but there are many people who really like you, really admire you. One of them is me. You are a great person, Simon.

You are my glory Simon!"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread Snidget 01-19-08 1
   RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread Angelfood 01-20-08 2
 RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread agman 01-21-08 3
   RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread Angelfood 01-22-08 4
 RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread PagongRatEater 01-24-08 5
   RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread Angelfood 01-25-08 6
       RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread agman 01-26-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-08, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
My sig pic celebrating Renaldo needs an appearance on this thresd.

Am I the only one that thought it should be the coronation song for this year's winner? I thought it was better than a lot of them have been.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-20-08, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
love the sig and lol at the text below it.

Yeah, the song was catchy at least, and more exciting than their normal crap finale song! We'll just get Daughtry to rewrite it. yeah, yeah.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-08, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
Angelfood and snidget, you sound like you are starting your own Reynaldo fan club! What are you going to call yourselves?

A snidget original

01-22-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
The Brotherettes? Brotherlovers?

And do you like to be like Simon? bc I have an opening...

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
Am I wrong to point out that I thought he was actually a pretty good singer as well?

LOVED the guy. I'd download the song - it is pretty durn catchy.

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward."

01-25-08, 10:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
I agree

he WAS pretty good, except for the first 2 lines - nerves- and screaming parts outside his range. he's raw talent - and could improve with training, practice and knowing what to sing for his voice type. And it seems like some asians might have a language problem, with certain sounds, that the judges don't take into account, and find unpleasing. In his own language, he might be popular.

then again, I loved Hung.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Reynaldo Appreciation Thread"
Here you go Angelfood. Something to remember Reynaldo by

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •