The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (298)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Mikaylah
According to last week's Entertainment Weekly, Mikaylah will be playing Fran Drescher's cousin on Fran's TV show. http://com
Devious Weasel
1 messages
09-09-05 04:06 PM
REX SUX
[font size="1"]http://community.rea- itytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3ce038a037dfb4e4.jpg [table style= "filter:gl
Femme
3 messages
09-09-05 02:03 PM
the concert tour
i went to one of the concerts on tour the other night. it was really great. everyone sounded awesome. constantine and carrie got the loudest applau
bole
0 messages
09-03-05 12:56 PM
Paula is staying on American Idol
Why would she put up with all the hastle of it. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050812/ap_- n_tv/american_idol_abdul%0
seahorse
2 messages
08-21-05 11:50 PM
Josh Gracin's video
His current video, something about a bed, is running the top 10 on GAC...it is VERY racy. Anyone seen it? He is married and the girl he is get
KoKaKen
3 messages
08-16-05 09:18 AM
Carrie on Ellen
Yesterday, 6/8, Carrie was on the Ellen show. Interview was the same old "I wasn't sure if he really called my name," etc.... Then she
Ellehcar71
4 messages
08-12-05 12:44 PM
JPL is still around!
[font color="maroon"]From Foxes on Idol (RNO): [i]Jon Peter Lewis a.k.a. JPL, is booked as the headline performer for
nailbone
3 messages
08-11-05 11:52 PM
Bo's marriage
I'm surprised no one's talking about this here! Any thoughts, anyone? Let me start by saying I wish them the best. I'm all for marriage
Ellehcar71
4 messages
08-10-05 11:58 PM
Latoya's New Single
Has anyone heard her new single Apperciate? My aunt just sent me the video, cuz she works at universal, so she always knows what is going on in
run800mgrl
0 messages
08-03-05 05:45 PM
SIMON IS GOD
I have been noticing that Simon's opinion is all that matters to the contestants. When Randy starts talking, you can see that the contestants
gorgoniol
8 messages
08-03-05 07:24 AM
Kelly Clarkson
hey guys, just wondering if anyone saw Kelly's live performance sunday, July 17, in Miami, FL. I thought it was really awesome, she sounde
wanderingbackstage
2 messages
08-02-05 11:50 AM
Kit Katt Carrie?
Hey all, was that Carrie Underwood I caught a glimpse of doing a 'Kit Katt' commercial? I just caught the last 5 seconds of the commercial,
batts
3 messages
07-29-05 09:39 AM
Bo's Music
Hi all - Have we all recovered from AI withdrawel yet? Anyway, over the past couple of weeks, I've picked up Bo's sing
geekboy
1 messages
07-24-05 03:09 PM
Worst Contestants Ever!
All of the contestants this season are bad, with very little talent. It was a set up from the beginning. Carrie was Simon's chosen one from the
1simplyme
10 messages
07-07-05 06:48 PM
Song one tie, two definitely to Bo three to Carrie.. Bo wins!
I would say there was a tie in the first round but when Bo sang vehicle he knocked it out of the park for good securing victory. Carrie hits high octa
brianshort
2 messages
06-29-05 07:15 PM
Carrie Underwood...so overrated [View All]
I don't know if I'm completely tone-deaf, but Carrie Underwood has been getting praised for mediocore performances for long enough. The opening
bacon
58 messages
06-29-05 07:11 PM
Carries Flash back :P
:P Did anyone notice Carries flash back at the ending of her last song had been changed. In the performance her voice cracked up at the end when sh
brandimarie101
4 messages
06-29-05 07:08 PM
Clay Aiken
Does anyone have any news on Clay, and when he's going to record and possibly release a followup to "Measure Of A Man"? I remembe
geekboy
1 messages
06-20-05 02:15 PM
Scott more popular than Vonzell?
I just happened to come across a poll on the E! Website that asked who's Idol record would you buy? As of the time of the posting it was as fol
DonnaLynn
0 messages
05-31-05 04:19 PM
Could Paula Abdul win American Idol?
Reset her age to the time when she first broke into music, assume she makes it to the twelve who'll be voted on by the public, and put the new j
Estee
8 messages
05-29-05 11:34 AM
song requests for BO and CARRIE!
if i could choose the songs for Bo and Carrie i would choose "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynrd Skynrd and "Desperado" by the Eagles for Bo, and
coleslaw
9 messages
05-27-05 10:33 PM
Simon's Subtle Barb
Did anyone else catch Simon's recognition of Bo's nerves last night? It wasn't so much the recognition of the nerves themselves that I found
Harrison
10 messages
05-27-05 09:16 PM
American Idol 4 Finale Official Summary posted
You'll find it [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID44/1554.shtml|here.] http://community.realit
TeamJoisey
2 messages
05-27-05 01:47 PM
Carrie MUST GO THIS WEEK..GIVE OTHERS CHANCE
Carrie already has numerous contract offers (mostly from Nashville). She should go home so one of the others (preferably Bo) can have the opp
genieologist
18 messages
05-26-05 06:25 PM
Guess Paula's Distinguishing Characteristic
According to the New York Daily News, Corey Clark is about to go on the offensive. Or be offensive. Itís hard to decide. You can read for yourself
Devious Weasel
17 messages
05-26-05 03:31 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (298)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •