The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
American Idol 5: Official 'Simon is a big, fat, doodiehead' thresd.
[font color = purple]All retorts to Simon's unfair assessments of the contestants should be placed here. http://community.rea
newsomewayne
11 messages
01-20-06 01:32 PM
Crazy Dan?
Wasn't that the name of the bare-footed flake who kept waving his arms? Why is he going to Hollywood? He really was not that good and his schtic
zipperhead
9 messages
01-20-06 11:07 AM
A Question That Really Must Be Answered
It's been almost 3 years now, and I really can't figure it out. Recently I received an iPod. And of course (along with "Vehichle"
samboohoo
11 messages
01-19-06 10:05 PM
Bo Bice's "The Real Thing"
Bo has hit a homerun w/ his debut CD. I went and bought it the morning of the day it was released. Its a damn good CD, and i think he is going t
geekboy
13 messages
01-19-06 05:37 PM
Justin Guarini's New Jazz CD -- you can listen to clips and buy it now at JustinGuarini.com
Just thought I'd give anyone who's interested a heads-up. Justin released his new jazz cd this week. You can order it at his new site, Jus
mereed3929
1 messages
12-12-05 04:56 PM
Bo's CD Pushed Back
I was scanning cdnow.com to see if any title information had be released for Bo's debut CD, and I see now its been pushed back a couple weeks.%
geekboy
0 messages
10-25-05 08:09 PM
new jim verraros pic
did u see the pic of jim verraros? that pic is really nice~!! www.jimverraros.com
Master B
0 messages
10-21-05 03:45 PM
las vegas
hey i heard that if u go to the cingular store on east flamingo this saturday u can win a pass to skip the audition line at the final auditions in veg
laurenn
1 messages
10-06-05 12:08 PM
Paula is now being investigated
If I were her, I would throw in the towel. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050729/ap_- n_en_tv/tv_idol_inquiry
seahorse
4 messages
10-02-05 07:31 PM
LaToya BREAKING NEWS
OMG guys so my boyfriend interns at US Weekly and they have pictures of LaToya and Usher out to dinner in LA a couple of nights ago...can u believe th
malsyurpal
3 messages
10-01-05 08:24 PM
Bo Bice
Any word on the progress Bo is making on his debut CD? With his illness and medical condition, i'm sure it will be delayed. Any info appreciat
geekboy
2 messages
09-30-05 09:48 PM
George Huff on Inside Edition. New Orleans
They were with him when he went back to see what had happened in New Orleans where he grew up. The Apartments he grew up in were OK, but
Snidget
0 messages
09-12-05 07:11 PM
Mikaylah
According to last week's Entertainment Weekly, Mikaylah will be playing Fran Drescher's cousin on Fran's TV show. http://com
Devious Weasel
1 messages
09-09-05 04:06 PM
REX SUX
[font size="1"]http://community.rea- itytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3ce038a037dfb4e4.jpg [table style= "filter:gl
Femme
3 messages
09-09-05 02:03 PM
the concert tour
i went to one of the concerts on tour the other night. it was really great. everyone sounded awesome. constantine and carrie got the loudest applau
bole
0 messages
09-03-05 12:56 PM
Paula is staying on American Idol
Why would she put up with all the hastle of it. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050812/ap_- n_tv/american_idol_abdul%0
seahorse
2 messages
08-21-05 11:50 PM
Josh Gracin's video
His current video, something about a bed, is running the top 10 on GAC...it is VERY racy. Anyone seen it? He is married and the girl he is get
KoKaKen
3 messages
08-16-05 09:18 AM
Carrie on Ellen
Yesterday, 6/8, Carrie was on the Ellen show. Interview was the same old "I wasn't sure if he really called my name," etc.... Then she
Ellehcar71
4 messages
08-12-05 12:44 PM
JPL is still around!
[font color="maroon"]From Foxes on Idol (RNO): [i]Jon Peter Lewis a.k.a. JPL, is booked as the headline performer for
nailbone
3 messages
08-11-05 11:52 PM
Bo's marriage
I'm surprised no one's talking about this here! Any thoughts, anyone? Let me start by saying I wish them the best. I'm all for marriage
Ellehcar71
4 messages
08-10-05 11:58 PM
Latoya's New Single
Has anyone heard her new single Apperciate? My aunt just sent me the video, cuz she works at universal, so she always knows what is going on in
run800mgrl
0 messages
08-03-05 05:45 PM
SIMON IS GOD
I have been noticing that Simon's opinion is all that matters to the contestants. When Randy starts talking, you can see that the contestants
gorgoniol
8 messages
08-03-05 07:24 AM
Kelly Clarkson
hey guys, just wondering if anyone saw Kelly's live performance sunday, July 17, in Miami, FL. I thought it was really awesome, she sounde
wanderingbackstage
2 messages
08-02-05 11:50 AM
Kit Katt Carrie?
Hey all, was that Carrie Underwood I caught a glimpse of doing a 'Kit Katt' commercial? I just caught the last 5 seconds of the commercial,
batts
3 messages
07-29-05 09:39 AM
Bo's Music
Hi all - Have we all recovered from AI withdrawel yet? Anyway, over the past couple of weeks, I've picked up Bo's sing
geekboy
1 messages
07-24-05 03:09 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •