The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bo's Music"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-20-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bo's Music"
Hi all -

Have we all recovered from AI withdrawel yet?

Anyway, over the past couple of weeks, I've picked up Bo's single and gotten my fingers on a copy of the Sugarmoney CD "Recipe for Flavor". After listening to both several times, i'd just like to give my review and thoughts on Bo's past, present, and future music.

Lets start with teh CD single for "Inside Your Heaven". I have to say i was pleasently surprised with how this turned out. Bo puts more heart and soul into "Inside Your Heaven" and it reminds me how much more I liked his rendition on finale night than Carrie's. His recorded version of "Vehicle" is superb, with the help of Ritchie Sambora. Both songs are completely enjoyable and make me want the full CD.

I have to say that Sugar Money's CD "Recipe for Flavor" was another pleasant surprise. I thought this CD would be more of a reflection on his "rocker" image, but I'm happy to say it isn't. I had thought throughout AI4 that Bo really shouldn't classify himself as a rocker, because he's so much more. This CD proves it.

If anything, this CD should be considered more of a blues album. I think everyone should get this CD to see the real Bo. There really isn't a single "rocker" song on it, but what is on it is Bo's great voice.

All in all, get in the studio and record a great CD, Bo.

Prediction: as in season two, the runner up will trump the winner and go on to much more success.

geekboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bo's Music batts 07-24-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-24-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bo's Music"
Havent visited this forum in like forever it seems. Was it only a few months ago when American Idol happened?
As for Bo..... he'll do well......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •