URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 474
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bo's Music"

Posted by geekboy on 07-20-05 at 10:01 AM
Hi all -

Have we all recovered from AI withdrawel yet?

Anyway, over the past couple of weeks, I've picked up Bo's single and gotten my fingers on a copy of the Sugarmoney CD "Recipe for Flavor". After listening to both several times, i'd just like to give my review and thoughts on Bo's past, present, and future music.

Lets start with teh CD single for "Inside Your Heaven". I have to say i was pleasently surprised with how this turned out. Bo puts more heart and soul into "Inside Your Heaven" and it reminds me how much more I liked his rendition on finale night than Carrie's. His recorded version of "Vehicle" is superb, with the help of Ritchie Sambora. Both songs are completely enjoyable and make me want the full CD.

I have to say that Sugar Money's CD "Recipe for Flavor" was another pleasant surprise. I thought this CD would be more of a reflection on his "rocker" image, but I'm happy to say it isn't. I had thought throughout AI4 that Bo really shouldn't classify himself as a rocker, because he's so much more. This CD proves it.

If anything, this CD should be considered more of a blues album. I think everyone should get this CD to see the real Bo. There really isn't a single "rocker" song on it, but what is on it is Bo's great voice.

All in all, get in the studio and record a great CD, Bo.

Prediction: as in season two, the runner up will trump the winner and go on to much more success.

geekboy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bo's Music"
Posted by batts on 07-24-05 at 03:09 PM
Havent visited this forum in like forever it seems. Was it only a few months ago when American Idol happened?
As for Bo..... he'll do well......