The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst Contestants Ever!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

1simplyme 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-26-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1simplyme Click to send private message to 1simplyme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst Contestants Ever!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

All of the contestants this season are bad, with very little talent. It was a set up from the beginning. Carrie was Simon's chosen one from the start. There was no real compitition and none of them deserve to be the American Idol.

Simply put, Simply me.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! PagongRatEater 05-26-05 1
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! nailbone 05-26-05 2
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! seahorse 05-26-05 3
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! Ellehcar71 05-26-05 4
 Maybe Mikalah, but not the others tamarama 05-26-05 5
   RE: Maybe Mikalah, but not the othe... charmed_1102 05-26-05 8
 We must have been watching differen... DontGetMeStarted 05-26-05 6
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! charmed_1102 05-26-05 7
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! anthonyishot93 06-30-05 9
 RE: Worst Contestants Ever! universityofkentuckyrocks 07-07-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
I'd disagree and say from top to bottom this is the best set of contestants yet. Any of the top three would have won either of the last two seasons - although I still think that time will tell, Kelly is probably the best of the winners.

I suppose that taste is personal, but there were no horribly bad singers in the top 12. Even Savol had some talent despite the fact that he lasted too long in the competition. IMHO this season had a wide range of interesting and diverse and talenting individuals, and I really enjoyed it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
i'm with PRE here. Every one of the top 10 had talent, and would have given a good run for the money in any previous Idol. Overall, top to bottom, this is the best group so far.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-05, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
Totally disagree, the top 12 were so much better across the board than in any previous season.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
I, too, respectfully disagree with you, and completely agree with the others. I have tried to imagine a mixture of some from other season with this group, and I don't think that the majority of the top 12 from the last seasons would have even made it in the top 12 this season (or at least not top 10.) Especially last season (ugh!) I do think, though that Kelly probably would have won this season. I think Fantasia would have been top 5-ish. Rueben? Clay? Top 5, too, I guess. Who, specifically, wouldn't have fit? IMO, of course, Jasmine, Jon Stevens, JPL, Matt Rogers, Carman Rasputen, Josh Grayson, Nikki McKibben - and these are just the ones I can remember - the ones I can't think of totally belong on this list!

Anyone care to add???

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-26-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Maybe Mikalah, but not the others"
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon of disagreement here...

EXCEPT for Mikalah.

She is a truly horrific singer.

and annoying.

charmed_1102 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charmed_1102 Click to send private message to charmed_1102 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maybe Mikalah, but not the others"
definitely the worst singer right from the start...

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "We must have been watching different shows"
this season was levels above the prior seasons in talent... yes there were a few that slipped by... but on the whole the quality was higher.

charmed_1102 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-05, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail charmed_1102 Click to send private message to charmed_1102 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-05 AT 06:43 PM (EST)

I apologized now, I'm not trying to bash on anyone, but this comment really upset me...Obviously the person who posted this probably didn't watch the whole AI season 4...This is actually one of the best season yet...Clay's was number one and Kelly...All the contestant they had have very beautiful voice...Except maybe Makaila Gordon...she is so annoying...but everyone else was great...so like I said I am not meaning to bash anyone...I know your opinion counts but this one just so crazy...

anthonyishot93 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-30-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyishot93 Click to send private message to anthonyishot93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
i don't agree with that i think there was alot of talent in this competition and i think that bo or constantine should have took home the title of american idol!!!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-07-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Worst Contestants Ever!"
I'm going to disagree with you but I think this might be the best season ever. This was a great season.

UL will always suck in my book!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •