The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Anybody else hear this rumor? [View All]
They just announced on my radio station that Chris is rumored to to be getting an offer from a band tonight on the show Extra. The rumor is that
brvnkrz
37 messages
05-15-06 03:32 PM
The Demise of Chris Daughtry [View All]
After last night's travesty on American Idol, the show should now more appropriately be titled "Fallen Idol" -- referring not to Chris Daughtr
Soundesigner
34 messages
05-15-06 06:50 AM
Chris?? What is wrong America? [View All]
I woted so I feel I have the right to express my feelings. Chris is/was & always will be this years best contestant. How on earth could someone
meholmes
21 messages
05-13-06 06:00 PM
Chris Voted Off American Idol
I truely believe it should now be called the American Idiots ! I could not believe that Chris was voted off !!!!! I would laugh my a**
amusingme4fun
2 messages
05-11-06 10:43 PM
Petition
Just got here from www.americanidol.com Chris fans, sign this petition. I doubt it'll work, but hey, who knows, lets
Cooltrumpet
1 messages
05-11-06 10:42 PM
The Demise of Chris Daughtry
After last night's travesty on American Idol, the show should now more appropriately be titled "Fallen Idol" -- referring not to Chris Daughtr
Soundesigner
0 messages
05-11-06 03:08 PM
This is a spoiler-free zone
Do not discuss the results of tonight's episode on this forum until after midnight EDT. All discussion should be limited to the East Coast Spoiler
Bebo
1 messages
05-10-06 10:24 PM
feeling anxiety over Chris
Anybody else feel anxious about tonight that Chris is going home? I like all the finalists but truly feel Chris' voice is far and away the best%2
mickeyvon
5 messages
05-10-06 10:19 PM

Any Ruben Fans Out There?
Ruben is one of the few American Idol contestants ever whose voice gave me goosebumps. I would tape the show and rewind his performances to watch them
LisaPles
14 messages
05-10-06 03:35 PM
Gonna be Chris or Katherine
It's gotta be Chris or Katherine. Both are very marketable (sorry but looks DO matter) as well as being able to sing songs of 'today' which
Kipp
8 messages
05-10-06 03:02 PM
WEST COAST AND HAWAII CHRIS FANS UNITE
Hello fellow Chris fans from the West Coast and Hawaii, it doesn't look good for him out here on the East Coast, please vote for him and vote as
Queene1979
0 messages
05-10-06 00:43 AM
Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" [View All]
Did anyone catch when Paris was sitting on the couch with Ryan right before the intro/promo to her song.... [b]Ryan:[/b] "O
Ricky
27 messages
05-04-06 12:30 PM
kellie on ellen
was absolutly adorable. she did the ellen dance and managed to lose her mic battery and knock over a glass of water. snort. was excited thru the who
Ahtumbreez
7 messages
05-04-06 08:14 AM
Do you find Paris annoying too ? [View All]
Maybe I'm being unfair,,,I don't know,,,but I find that girl Paris is just sooooooooo annoying. Her 'thank you, thank you, than
Kipp
33 messages
05-03-06 07:15 PM
new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ...
... I'd post a link to a message board with magazine scans, but you guys seem way to rules-oriented to condone such a thing so I guess I won't.
priestdi
6 messages
04-28-06 03:51 PM
Kellie looked like a Drag Queen
They had so much make up on that sweet little face that she looked like a drag queen! No offense to the Drag Queens.
KingJames
9 messages
04-27-06 04:04 PM
Ace on Ellen
By accident, I caught Ace on Ellen yesterday (LVOE Ellen, btw, but haven't had the time to tune in lately). First of all, I w
CattyChat
13 messages
04-26-06 02:30 PM
Any Taylor Hicks fans out there? [View All]
The only one who stands out for me is Taylor Hicks. He's the one with white/grey hair. He is so interesting. I can't wait to see him sing a whol
YaleGale
87 messages
04-26-06 12:32 PM
Is Bo Bice self-destructing already?
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/amer- can-idol-4-runner-up-bo-bice-punches-ex-nfl-lineman-in-bar-1008230.php Just a good ol'
niteowl
2 messages
04-25-06 05:37 PM
Rod Stewart
OK, so technically not a "contestant" or "judge", but cut me some slack. I.love.this.man. I've heard a lot about his perfo
Hoobie
2 messages
04-25-06 11:02 AM
Elliot
I know who he reminds me of..... [img]http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.- ahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/tou
FSUGUY
13 messages
04-22-06 04:14 AM
Some Kellie lvoe [View All]
[font color="maroon"]The girl is just precious!! Oh sure, "hick" to the point of silliness, almost, but it's so real and so
nailbone
78 messages
04-21-06 04:23 PM
next week...
who do ya'll think will go home next week...just straight opinions k?? give a reason why as well. [ beth ]
XxShinodafanxX
7 messages
04-20-06 03:52 PM
JUSTICE has been served!
Finally Ace is gone! I can't believe he hung around so long. Was Chris in the bottom three for dramatic effect or what? At least Ace didn't po
keone
3 messages
04-20-06 03:50 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •