The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
LAKISHA! [View All]
Holy Crap! WHAT AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE. I rewound it on TIVO, recorded it and watched her again! I wonder if the actresses competing again Je
fizzy
25 messages
04-15-07 09:56 PM
Intriguing Sanjaya theory [View All]
I was talking today with a colleague who also watches Idol. We were both impressed with Sanjaya's performance last night and agreed it was his best
geekboy
30 messages
04-15-07 01:21 PM
Haley is my new Kat [View All]
Okay, so she's not as talented as Kat. She has more of a Broadway voice, which I find marginally interesting. But the girl is HOT!!! I thi
mrc
69 messages
04-14-07 05:39 PM
craig ferguson makes a crack on mario
"Mario Vasquez, the contestant voted most likely to win has left "American Idol", he's left for personal reasons, translation, he brok
shedevil
10 messages
04-11-07 08:26 PM
What about Gina she is my new fave [View All]
I do not see any threads for Gina so thought I would start one. Hate this board though you never know when you will get locked. I personally find it
rotkapchen
34 messages
04-11-07 08:18 PM
New Bo Bice song/video
The theme from "Blades Of Glory" This is why Season 4 was so dang good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP3PYz-Zp
geekboy
4 messages
04-11-07 03:51 PM
I was in shock last night-Phil really DID sound like Sinatra!!!
Paula caught it, too, although the other two judges disagreed. But I totally agreed, and said to my husband during his song, "wow, this gu
mistyrose52
8 messages
04-05-07 12:58 PM
Sanjaya Malakar and What Good Karma Looks Like
Sometimes in reality shows we see examples of spiritual principles played out dramatically. And it appears we have something like that happening this
Richard Salva
5 messages
04-05-07 12:52 PM
Did I hear Tony Bennet correctly? HE is a FAN of Sanjaya???
Well, GEEZ! No wonder our wonder-boy is staying week after week! If a historical icon like Tony Bennet loves him-we might as well throw in the
mistyrose52
6 messages
04-04-07 09:52 PM
Is Sanjaya really good, or just a VFTW joke?
If Sanjaya is really all that good, why is HE one of the hottest topics on VFTW and here as well? His ability to sing or perform, seems to be th
loyd6785
2 messages
04-04-07 01:34 AM
Chris Sligh's Video
I dont normally post this type of activity, but his video for his band is at: http://halfpastforever.musicnation.com/ %
archon
0 messages
04-02-07 02:36 PM
Finally. Why Mario dropped out.
This is how it starts: "A.I." Contestant Accused of "Masturbating" in Lawsuit Former "American Idol" finalist Mar
priestdi
17 messages
04-01-07 02:49 PM
Separated at birth
[font color="maroon"]Sanjaya http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/N- ilbone/sanjaya_malakar_001.jpg Hect
nailbone
8 messages
03-29-07 10:46 AM
voting for the worst? or the best?
So one of my male co-workers is on this kick (thanks to Howard Stern) to vote for the worst. He's been making his wife mad by voting for Sanjay
FlowerChild
4 messages
03-28-07 02:55 PM
Did Lakisha and Melinda wimp out on March 20th show?
Obviously, Lakisha and Melinda are in a different class than every other singer on the show. I was hoping that Lakisha and Melinda would
neverbeentospain
5 messages
03-27-07 06:23 PM
sanjaya
I can not believe he is still here. He is HORRIBLE! They should not allow any one under 16 vote. Especially the girls. they are voting for him just
hawiancrush54
2 messages
03-22-07 06:32 AM
Crying Girl
Did anyone else wonder where crying girl's parents were. The girl sitting next to her didn't seem to know her. I felt bad for her because I worr
iloverob
9 messages
03-21-07 11:17 PM
Elliot Yamin's Debut CD
AOL Music is streaming Elliot's first CD. You can listen to it here for free: http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases- full_c
geekboy
2 messages
03-21-07 04:39 PM
TV interviews Paula.
The current issue, available for browsing-without-buying at better supermarkets near you. Y'know, if you listen closely, you can
Estee
3 messages
03-20-07 03:43 PM
Simon Cowell on 60 Minutes this week
Did you hear that Simon Cowell’s going to be on “60 Minutes” this coming Sunday? I work at CBS and heard it’s quite some piece, i.e. Cowel
robin88th
5 messages
03-16-07 02:47 PM
No judges of talent [View All]
Paula, Randy, and Simon are no judges of talent. Wednesday night's first auditioner, who sang [i]I Heard it Through the Grapevine[/i%5
YankeeDixieDoodle
27 messages
03-13-07 08:19 PM
Antonella
I just had a feeling that Antonella wasn't American Idol material. I don't think that she's a good singer, and I just get the feeli
kilarney
2 messages
02-22-07 03:32 PM
Pics of Antonell
Live and let live I say...however, I would be very upset if that were my daughter... I would hope that she wouldn't want to disgrace herself or us
neasey
0 messages
02-22-07 06:43 PM
Antonella Barba
Does ANYBODY like this girl? I really don't. She butchers all of my favourite songs. But as Simon said, at least she's pretty.
crs3192
2 messages
03-02-07 10:07 AM
sanjia
I think that sanjia should sing Ben from Michael Jackson,he has thatsoft voice that will do the song justice.
pfarina
1 messages
03-03-07 02:43 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •