The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Antonella Barba Photos
Well, it's pretty obvious now that those semi-nude, partying, topless photos of Antonella Barba are certainly helping. Her singing abili
HocusPocus
1 messages
03-03-07 05:32 PM
Sabrina
This is my official, Sabrina will make it to the season finale. I predict she gets stronger as the show runs and will not make the mistakes li
HocusPocus
2 messages
03-03-07 05:43 PM
Antonella Barba
she def should be out what she did is dumb there were other contestants that tried out and i think were better than her and wanted the spot more than
ashc
1 messages
03-05-07 08:25 AM
Antonella Barba might be seeing a stage hand
I live in Indiana we have a local radio station in Indianapolis 93.1 that does this thing called war of the roses for people to catch there mate
jenau2
0 messages
03-08-07 08:47 AM
JORDIN SPARKS LIP SYNCHING?????
Did anyone else notice last night that while Jordin was singing her last note, she put her microphone down? Yet the note kept going. If anyo
TammyLuvsConstantine
6 messages
03-08-07 06:54 PM
Sabrina - Big time dissappointment
I was real high on Sabrina, my posts here show that. So I was real dissappointed when she got axed. I think it was undeserved as did Randy.
HocusPocus
4 messages
03-10-07 08:11 PM
Simon Cowell on 60 Minutes this week
Did you hear that Simon Cowell’s going to be on “60 Minutes” this coming Sunday? I work at CBS and heard it’s quite some piece, i.e. Cowel
robin88th
1 messages
03-12-07 06:24 PM
Ryan Seacrest [View All]
Here I go again... Ryan totally ruins the show for me! You would think he would be better at his job after so many seasons. He constantly seems unpr
LisaPles
29 messages
03-10-07 08:46 PM
kelli pickler's implants
does anyone have any pics of kelli's "new" bod? Sorry if this is posted elsewhere already - I couldn't find it anywhere - and I heard it was
peacenlove2u
16 messages
03-10-07 07:45 PM
Antonella: Scandal? [View All]
Not nude pics, but this isn't exactly something that American Idol would seem to enjoy. Considering they booted Frenchie for past nude pictures an
Fishercat
48 messages
03-10-07 07:41 PM
Opera Girl
Like her too. She's talented. She just looks and acts weird. I'll be watching her.
Jadens Mommy
17 messages
03-10-07 06:23 PM
Sanjaya & Antonella need to go home [View All]
It is very frustrating that both Sanjaya & Antonella are rating so high with the callers. Anyone else feel this way? They might both be cute, bu
lrw4
27 messages
03-09-07 07:01 PM
Spoiler Spoiler
Warning read only if you don't mind finding out what the surprise is. %
prosecutor
3 messages
03-08-07 04:05 PM
Paul Kim (Warning - Spoiler!)
I used to be involved in spoiling Survivor, but I've turned my attention these days to Idol more. WARNING - Do not read this post if yo
sylvester
7 messages
03-05-07 03:30 PM
Randy Jackson
Is Randy Jackson stuck in the 70's or what? Simon is the only one who can talk on the show. between Randy's dawg and pitchy and his br
prosecutor
4 messages
03-04-07 02:39 PM
Jennifer Hudson wins Oscar!!!!
I guess all of those who doubted Jennifer's talent are today eating humble pie. Especially Simon and the other Idol folks. Who cares that she didn%2
flower2
5 messages
03-03-07 09:55 PM
Antonella
Antonella exsample of another pretty girl, good body no talent.Whats up with the show Antonella? You kicked frenchie off because of her pictures%2
pattyg
2 messages
03-02-07 06:44 AM
Anotella Barba
I don't think she should be disqualified for some photos. Hasn't everyone done some things in the past that they regret? I think they should l
dragontracker26
2 messages
03-01-07 12:23 PM
antonella
There have been a few other contestants on previous shows that have been found to have had a bad thing come out on them. Some are kicked off the show%
smh235
0 messages
03-01-07 09:17 AM
See, We Jennifer Hudson Fans Knew It All Along [View All]
She's getting RAVES in the movie version of "Dreamgirls" - and this amused me: "After seeing Hudson perform on The Oprah Winfrey
ginger
24 messages
02-20-07 12:30 PM
standing in line for nothing
whats the deal with standing in line for 3 days ??? 4 of my friends and my self went to Seattle (we live in spokane,wa 6-7 hours away) ,
TonyaSnSpokane
3 messages
02-16-07 04:01 PM
The worst auditioners of american idol
the first auditioner of american idol was ion or something like that was horrible!!!!!!!! he made that state look bad. all he did was
ChrisBrownShortie
3 messages
02-16-07 03:57 PM
No Fuel for Chris [View All]
Chris Daugherty has decided to be the author of his own fate rather than sing for a pretty successful band that fits his muscial style. htt
PagongRatEater
39 messages
02-08-07 05:39 PM
Help Paula Abdul Get over her Drug Problem Helppaula.com
http://helppaula.com/ thats the site you need to go to help the best person in the world
Vsamericanidol
0 messages
02-06-07 06:31 PM
Idols on Larry King
When the idols were on Larry King recently, talking about reuben, Latoya, Kelly Pickler etc Larry King read them a quote from Essence Magazine t
prosecutor
1 messages
02-05-07 12:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •