The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
New AI Judges Needed!
Ok, I have been watching AI since Season 3, and every season, I say the same thing. GET NEW JUDGES!!! I am sooooo sick of hearing Randy%
JusAnotherBachFan
1 messages
07-01-08 07:23 PM
WRITE COMPLAINTS ABOUT PAULA! [View All]
Just don't expect her to read them. Actually, at this point, don't assume she's still capable of reading. How much more does she
Estee
26 messages
07-01-08 04:58 PM
David R. Cook [View All]
So last year, I picked Chris Sligh as my early favorite when he blew me away with the Seal song. This year, David Cook is my early fave. Did you s
Corvis
78 messages
05-30-08 11:52 AM
Paula probably isn't heading for DWTS.
And here's a little inadvertent insight: [i]'"She would be brilliant," Lythgoe told In Touch. "But she was a dancer, s
Estee
0 messages
05-28-08 01:22 PM
Luke Menard has cancer
Luke was the hot guy who was compared to someone on "Dawson's Creek." Story broke on VFTW, and has now gone mainstream. Here's
frisky
5 messages
05-22-08 01:44 PM
Clay Aiken
What was up with him last night? He looked like Eric Idle (not a compliment, sorry Eric), and he was mighty unthrilled about his
Wiggle
16 messages
05-13-08 03:12 PM
David Cooks Mood last week
Ok I know that this past week on ROCK week/rock and roll hall of fame week... THIS SHOULD of been it for David.. this was his week to wrap this whol
sllk
4 messages
05-12-08 10:48 PM
David Archuleta is a Sleestack [View All]
or possibly Darth Vader- but the Anointed One and his breathing quirk bugs the heck out of me. "Imagine all the people" "sssslllleeeeee". I
KeithFan
39 messages
05-12-08 03:28 PM
Nicole Tranquillo
The brightest talent of Season 6, under discovery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY_91k4X- 28 http://www.y
bunnyidol
0 messages
05-11-08 08:27 PM
Im not Voting anymore
Ive been a die hard Idol fan since the beginning. However it's time for me to just turn the channel. After Carly was voted off, that was it for
voodoo_pixie
1 messages
05-11-08 07:07 PM
Has anyone kept track of how many times Syesha has
been in the bottom 2 or 3? And yet has STILL survived?? My husband remarked last night that NO ONE has been able to overcome being in
mindy23
6 messages
05-10-08 10:16 AM
Syesha and Randy
Syesha was crying because in her package before she sang she stated that the song meant a lot to her and was written during the Civil Rights Movement.
jadedxp
2 messages
05-08-08 11:32 AM
Syesha Mercado....
I didn't see any thresds on her yet. [font size=1]Please don't let me be limed. [/font] I lvoe her. What a beautiful voice.
batts
8 messages
05-07-08 01:02 PM
Who is lacking in intelligence to vote for Jason Castro?
I can not believe how or why this guy Jason has been able to avoid elimination! Even David Foster made negative comments about Jason within the last
juliosjewel
4 messages
05-01-08 12:19 PM
Carly--is she pregnant?
Not trying to spread rumors--was looking at some AI pics at TMZ...and Carly was wearing a bright purple top when they were out and about (to a photo
zazzy
18 messages
04-30-08 07:18 PM
Jordan Sparks
DH heard something this morning about Jordan Sparks 'losing her voice' and not being able to sing again. Was he dreaming ? or has anyone el
jbug
2 messages
04-22-08 08:36 PM
WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!
PLEASE WRITE THE PRODUCERS AT AMERICAN IDOL AND COMPLAIN! They DO read the emails, and the fans HAVE made a difference before askfox@
bbcc
12 messages
04-22-08 03:00 PM
Goodbye Asia'h
I must say that I am very sorry to see Asia'h go. She brought life and light to the show. Her voice was improving with every song and she didn't d
fakinbakin
2 messages
04-16-08 08:09 PM
michael should have stayed
last nights results was a mistake,michael johns has mega talent he should not have went home and i am VERY dissappointed,who should have went him
jdlahunt
2 messages
04-11-08 04:42 PM
Kristy Lee reinterprets it all for you. [View All]
Imagine what's going to happen if she reaches Metal Week. 'I decided to do [b]Enter Sandman[/b] because the name made me think of fairy
Estee
33 messages
04-09-08 04:22 PM
Let's hear it for Paula! *seal clap*
Thank you Paula for keeping us entertained for yet another year! Here's hoping you have no more manicuring accidents this year! Just
zombiebaby
7 messages
04-09-08 01:44 PM
David Cook's emotions
Did anyone else notice this after the clip was shown about Idol Gives Back? They showed a sad piece about the homeless girl and her sister who live
bole
0 messages
04-04-08 11:43 AM
I think (hope) I had a nightmare about Ryan
Did he really compliment someone on their French pedicure? Say it ain't so.
Wiggle
3 messages
04-04-08 11:24 AM
Contestant taken to hospital
So after the show last night, one of our contestants was taken to the hospital. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,344- 51%
dragonflies
4 messages
04-02-08 05:29 PM
David Cook and his orange bracelet
Has anyone noticed the orange bracelet that David has been wearing? This is what a sweet and thoughtful guy he really is. I read on one of his fan
bole
2 messages
03-29-08 10:59 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •