The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"David Cook and his orange bracelet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bole 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-08, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bole Click to send private message to bole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"David Cook and his orange bracelet"
Has anyone noticed the orange bracelet that David has been wearing? This is what a sweet and thoughtful guy he really is. I read on one of his fan sites and also saw on youtube that it is for a little girl who was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. The girl's father is a news reporter and was interviewing David and mentioned to him that he was his daughter's favorite on the show. The reporter then mentioned the bracelets and David wanted one and to tell her that he would be wearing it on the show. Here is the clip - David's mention is at 1:30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyluBJsKB8g

He's just awesome.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: David Cook and his orange brace... aquariaqueen 03-29-08 1
 RE: David Cook and his orange brace... zazzy 03-29-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-29-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: David Cook and his orange bracelet"
I love to hear about good people and good things.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-29-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: David Cook and his orange bracelet"
Yes, I posted that back on 3/15 in the David Cook thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID69/799.shtml

the reporter did a whole thing on David...I noticed he wore the bracelet again after that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •