The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"michael should have stayed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jdlahunt 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-08, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jdlahunt Click to send private message to jdlahunt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"michael should have stayed"
last nights results was a mistake,michael johns has mega talent he should not have went home and i am VERY dissappointed,who should have went him was jason with his "tiny tim" version of "somewhere over the rainbow "

'his performance really sucked.
for those who think mj isnt talented should go to you tube and put his name in the search box ,when his videos come up when he was in his band the rising listen to them .
i would buy his ablums,michael johns ROCKS
i think ol wheezy should go home,one of these days hes gonna draw a deep breath while singing and suck a fly down his throat.i think what keeps him on show every week is these young girls 12-13 yo voting for david a,hes not all that great

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: michael should have stayed aquariaqueen 04-11-08 1
 RE: michael should have stayed gypsyvixen 04-11-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: michael should have stayed"
happens every year.....a reminder that you can't think someone is safe, a person needs the votes.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

gypsyvixen 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-08, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gypsyvixen Click to send private message to gypsyvixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: michael should have stayed"
Yes Michael should have stayed. I think everyone agrees with that for the most part. I expected him to be in the top 4 at least. This is so sad.

At first I liked Jason but I've been rewatching the performances because I recently got a great new 47" Vizio HDTV and dvr and everything and I am noticing that Jason's voice is really pretty weak and he got good reviews for "somewhere over the rainbow" but I thought it was pretty bad. I don't get it.

Why does he have so many fans? Yeah "Hallelujah" was good, but not THAT good. And it's an incredible song- that doesn't make HIM incredible. Just bothers me I don't know. I loved Michael and will miss him. But I'm sure he will be successful in the future.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •