The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bbcc 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-08, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbcc Click to send private message to bbcc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
PLEASE WRITE THE PRODUCERS AT AMERICAN IDOL AND COMPLAIN! They DO read the emails, and the fans HAVE made a difference before

askfox@fox.com

Ryan@eonline.com

Ryan@kiisfm.com

Ryan Seacrest is CRUEL! What he did last night to Michael Johns totally crossed the line. There is no excuse for his behavior and he owes Michael Johns a public apology. They also should bring back the Wildcard setup in this case. Let him come back one night to sing,and if he doesn't get the top scores the next time, he'll be permanently eliminated.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... zombiebaby 04-11-08 1
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... Frosty123 04-11-08 2
   RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... bullzeye 04-11-08 5
       RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... Frosty123 04-22-08 12
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... agman 04-11-08 3
   OMG@!!!!! zombiebaby 04-11-08 4
       RE: OMG@!!!!! agman 04-12-08 9
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... Snidget 04-11-08 6
   RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... agman 04-12-08 8
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... Bebo 04-11-08 7
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... crs3192 04-12-08 10
 RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND M... Silly_Sam 04-14-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-08, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Ok Paula!!!!! I will do it write away!!!1111

Taht Ryan is so evil he is trying to control everything!!! UR sooo right!

Oha nd everyone? DOn't be hatin on the neckerchief!!!!111`111

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Frosty123 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frosty123 Click to send private message to Frosty123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Now, I'm just really confused here, Can someone explain what Ryan did to Michael Johns? and what should be complained about?

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-11-08, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Ryan told Michael that he recieved the lowest number of votes, then reminded the viewing audience that last year, they did not eliminate anyone the week of Idol Gives Back. After an awkward pause that gave viewers (and perhaps Michael), the feeling that maybe Michael was safe, Ryan announced that Michael was going home.

My opinion - a cheap play for drama. I don't necessarily blame Ryan for that though - Fox is no stranger to cheap plays for drama.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Frosty123 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frosty123 Click to send private message to Frosty123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Oh, I see, thanks! I don't really think it was a big deal. I mean, I think everybody should know Randy Seacrest by now, c'mon, it was just an honest statement that didn't mean to offend John whatsoever.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
I am a fan of Michael Johns, but I have to say this; The man got the fewest amount of votes so he had to go. That's it, over and out. I'm very sorry to see him leave, but that's how it goes sometimes.

resculpted by Tribe
BTW, I also didn't think Ryan did anything wrong. What's up with that?

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OMG@!!!!!"
ryAn is the EVVIl!!!! Everyone knows he is!!!!

How else do U explain all those TV showz? He got Sanjaya booted now this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

04-12-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OMG@!!!!!"
*snort* OMG bigfoot has spoken

Autism Awareness

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Wild card was only in play in getting to the top 10 or 12 (not sure if it was always 12)

It was never anything to bring someone back after they were eliminated from the finals. In those seasons America voted people INTO the finals and some people got a second change to be voted INTO the finals or selected by the judges for the finals. It was never used to restore someone that was voted OUT of the finals.

American Idol may read emails and stuff but no petition has ever gotten any of those who were the shock elimination of the season back on the show. Why should they suddenly do it now?

The shock eliminations are part of the drama that people watch the show for. They aren't going to start saving every person America votes out because some people are fans and make noise.

04-12-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"

>The shock eliminations are part of
>the drama that people watch
>the show for. They
>aren't going to start saving
>every person America votes out
>because some people are fans
>and make noise.

Word Snidget(or is it smidget...hehehehe) I really think you hit the nail on the head. I don't think the show would be the same without the shock eliminations.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We ask posters to not duplicate their message on multiple forums. Your thread on the General Discussion has been locked since it so closely resembles this message.

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-08, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-08 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

This is a ridiculous idea. Why should we petition to get Michael back? Sure, he was a good contestant. And it was a shock to see him go. But even if it was possible and fair to bring someone back - which I'll come to in one second - he wasn't THAT amazing.

It wouldn't be fair to any other person who has ever left the show after the top 12 for him to be brought back. He is not more worthy than any of them and he did nothing special to deserve that chance. The Wildcard, as mentioned by another poster, was for someone being brought into the finals - not for someone to be brought back because their elimination came as a surprise.

Some good examples I think of are Jennifer Hudson and Mandisa. They were both fantastic singers but got voted off early. Nobody brought them back and that's a good thing. JHud became successful recently and hopefully Michael Johns will too. I haven't heard much from Mandisa but that's ok too.

I think you should just accept the fact that's he's gone.

ps. What Ryan did was a little MEAN but it wasn't CRUEL in any form. You're overreacting.

Silly_Sam 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silly_Sam Click to send private message to Silly_Sam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WRITE COMPLAINTS FOR RYAN AND MICHAEL JOHNS !!!"
Sorry I don't get it. Michael Johns got the fewest votes out of 8 contestants. The voters were the people who watched the show. So why would he be brought back? hmmmmmmm..........

He lost he is out.... That is the way the rules of the show and has been since it started.
That would be like Pats fans asking for a repeat of the Superbowl because their team lost.

As far as Ryan I think he did it the right way instaead of draggin it out for Drama. IMHO

Go Ryan!

Lets move on to the final 7 please.

PS I am sure AI producers love all the talk about this as it improves the shows ratings.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •