The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"David Cooks Mood last week"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

sllk 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sllk Click to send private message to sllk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"David Cooks Mood last week"
Ok I know that this past week on ROCK week/rock and roll hall of fame week... THIS SHOULD of been it for David.. this was his week to wrap this whole thing up... period end of story... do you agree so far... ok he fell short.. come on Duran Duran... that is just not david .. it isnt... ok stay with me.. this is far fetched but what if.. I have read alot on different sites aboud David A. father and previously he had made threats to contestants on star search when David A. was on there.. please google the story if you need proof from several different sources.... ok go read how.. ok your with me... what if Mr David A.'s dad also knew that this was David Cooks week to wrap this up and put the win in the bag.... what if he threatened him as he did a previous contest that was on star search with David A. what if that was the reason for the sorry song choice we know david would not have made in a million years... and his mood.. I think that possibly David A. father made some threats to him.. i am wondering this... think about it... read up on this guy .. i had no idea until today .. and now it all just fits in with what WE ALL KNEW WAS A WEEK FOR DAVID COOK THAT WAS JUST SOMTHING MAJOR WAS GOING ON WITH HIM HE WAS NOT HISSELF ON A WEEK THAT HE SHOULD OF BEEN MORE HIMSELF THAN ANY OTHER .. THINK ABOUT IT..
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: David Cooks Mood last week Magnolia_Rocker 05-12-08 1
 RE: David Cooks Mood last week mrc 05-12-08 2
   RE: David Cooks Mood last week nailbone 05-12-08 3
 RE: David Cooks Mood last week agman 05-12-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-12-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: David Cooks Mood last week"
I would have liked to read your post and comment but your non-use/over-use of punctuation gave me a headache after the second sentence line.

My future Rockers!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-08, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: David Cooks Mood last week"
I would bet money that if Papa A. threatened David Cook, he would have wound up with a guitar neck sticking out of his torso.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: David Cooks Mood last week"
An Arche-sicle.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: David Cooks Mood last week"
I think Mel Gibson made a movie about this

sculpted by Tribe
however it wasn't as far fetched as this post!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •