The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carly--is she pregnant?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carly--is she pregnant?"
Not trying to spread rumors--was looking at some AI pics at TMZ...and Carly was wearing a bright purple top when they were out and about (to a photo shoot?) and she looked like she had a baby bump. It's in their photo gallery of the top 12--page 3, the 8th picture:

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/american_idol_top_twelve

Her apparel has been a lot of tops that are easy through the middle but they are also tops that have been in style...

If she is not, then, Carly, my apologies.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carly--is she pregnant? zazzy 03-16-08 1
 RE: Carly--is she pregnant? zazzy 03-19-08 2
   RE: Carly--is she pregnant? CTgirl 03-19-08 3
   RE: Carly--is she pregnant? theincrediblehugey 03-19-08 4
 RE: Carly--is she pregnant? jkokoj 03-20-08 5
 RE: Carly--is she pregnant? aquariaqueen 03-20-08 6
   RE: Carly--is she pregnant? Sues 03-21-08 7
       RE: Carly--is she pregnant? Snidget 03-21-08 8
           RE: Carly--is she pregnant? zazzy 03-21-08 9
               RE: Carly--is she pregnant? Snidget 03-21-08 10
                   RE: Carly--is she pregnant? zazzy 03-28-08 12
 RE: Carly--is she pregnant? vince3 03-26-08 11
   RE: Carly--is she pregnant? zazzy 03-28-08 13
       RE: Carly--is she pregnant? Snidget 03-28-08 14
       RE: Carly--is she pregnant? CTgirl 03-28-08 15
           RE: Carly--is she pregnant? Ricky 04-04-08 16
               RE: Carly--is she pregnant? zazzy 04-05-08 17
 Carly had the baby ! Ricky 04-30-08 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-16-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
I looked at what she wore when she sang "I drove all night" on top 8 girls night and it looked very form fitting.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j75IKCR4H-s

So, maybe not?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-19-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
Last night Carly wore a red top with ruffles around the neck and the rest of the material was loose over her stomach. Quite a contrast to when she wore the tight jeans and the shirt tucked in. Looked like the type of top you choose if you are pregnant. Just sayin'.

Then I looked at her song and comments last week (to compare them to this week's)...and when Paula commented she said, with what may have been a glint in her eye, something like I am so glad we are at the top 12 and you can "start showing"...(slight pause) and then went on to talk about her talent. But now it seems like a distinct pause and glance between her and Carly.

When Simon commented he finished with what seemed to be a knowing wink--and I had wondered at the time what that was about. I think she is pregnant and the judges know.

Thinking back to when she was ill, early on, perhaps it was flu+ morning sickness? And that's why we got so many disclaimers about her and others being ill?

Wonder when they will let the audience in on it because she may get some "happy for you" votes.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
I thought of you last night when I saw Carly and her shirt! (And I agree with you). Her face is fuller too. My only thought is would you get a tattoo if you were pregnant? I guess there's no reason why you couldn't except for the same reason why some women don't dye their hair, etc.

I just wish for one week she would wear a long sleeve shirt and cover up her lady tattoo. It's very distracting to have two faces looking at you, lol!

theincrediblehugey 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theincrediblehugey Click to send private message to theincrediblehugey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
...and when Paula commented she said, with what may have been a glint in her eye, something like I am so glad we are at the top 12 and you can "start showing"...

Ha, ha! Excellent observation!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
The last 2 weeks I kept thinking she had put on weight and thought it strange. This is very plausible. I think it would be great!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-20-08, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
I kept looking at that red top as well....it would be great news, wouldn't it?

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
A native from Ireland now pregnant out of wedlock....that's right folks, this is your NEW AMERICAN IDOL!!!!

(for the record, I could care less if peeps get preggers out of wedlock, my Mom did!)

This strikes me as funny....

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
So she isn't married to the tattoo-faced dude that they call her husband on the show?

03-21-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
She's married--Ryan pointed out her mother in the audience last week? and said her mother had met her husband for the second time this visit to the US...

03-21-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-08 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

I was being a tad sarcastic.

ETA: Especially since there seems to be an never-ending set of changing stories around Carly, the she really ain't married to the dude they say she is married to almost wouldn't surprise me.

However I think that married thing may have helped sort out her visa problems. Usually easier to get a work visa once you are married. I think he is from the USA.

03-28-08, 05:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
A little scoop on Carly's spouse (and Brooke's and Michael's):

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010384028

Here's Carly's part:

"Smithson, the lass with the Irish accent, is married to a heavily tattooed Thai and Brazilian jujitsu fighter.

While her hubby is also a tattoo artist, and sports tattoos all across his face, Smithson says he isn't often in the audience because he gets beat up during his fights and doesn't want to appear on screen with cuts and bruises."

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
She just said on the show that she's not pregnant........

03-28-08, 05:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
As I said in the East Coast Spoiler thread, my apologies to Carly for thinking that she was...so I guess she likes the AI food and the craft services table!

(And, having been on advertising shoots, I can tell you the craft services table can be terribly tempting during down times. Easy to add a few lbs in a blink of an eye. They serve food like every 2-3 hours because it is in some union contract or something. )

03-28-08, 06:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
Well it didn't help that it looked like she started buying all her tops from the maternity section of the store.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
I remember Blake saying last year that he gained weight during AI (although he blamed it on all the pizza they ordered at the apartment he was living in.)

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-08, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-08 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

Ok, so I haven't read the entire thread, but are you guys saying that Blake got Carly pregnant ? Or was it the tattooed guy that she calls her husband but is really her brother ?

Hope Monger

04-05-08, 02:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Carly--is she pregnant?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-08 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

ROFL!*

* apparently the Blake rumor would not be so far off because MJ's Big Blog had some sort of AI interview posted with Haley Scarnato and the host was asking her if the rumor she hooked up with Blake at New Year's was true. And Haley had a hard time deflecting the question.

And then there is some sort of story about Blake talking in an interview about going commando and his pants ripping on stage and his dic& falling right out of his pants or something. So, apparently Blake's dic& has been busy, lol.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-30-08, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Carly had the baby !"
Carly was pregnant after all, and she already had the baby! It was in her contract that she had to give birth before the Idol Tour this summer.

Here he is, she named him Damien

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •