The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Kat to tour with Andrea Bocelli
[font color="maroon"]Looks like somebody recognizes that she's pretty talented... From [link:mjsbigblog.com/categor
nailbone
6 messages
06-22-06 09:51 PM
Constantine live in NYC this SATURDAY!
Hey everyone, Constantine is going to be performing live in NYC this Saturday at Ars Nova. Ars Nova is super small so buy your tickets through smar
constantinelove
0 messages
06-07-06 02:00 PM
WOULD YOU BUY AN "ELLIOT YAMIN" CD??? [View All]
NOT!!!! I think thats why Simon had a look of utter horror on his face after Chris was voted off! Imagine having to market a CD
cbabz307
29 messages
06-07-06 09:34 PM
Ding Dong The Wicked Witch Is Dead
No, no... you're not the one for me... Katharine, your 15 minutes are up.
hoazi
19 messages
06-07-06 06:55 PM
Did Something Die on Clay Aikens' Head?
Need I say more? What the heck did Clay do with his hair? I know I wasn't the only one thinking this!
LisaPles
11 messages
06-03-06 10:42 PM
Support Kat
There is this website that needs all the Kat fans we can get together and vote for her. Everyone else seems to be voting against her and bash her. Ple
TheGooch
2 messages
06-02-06 01:26 PM
Constantine...Please go away!!!
Did anyone else see the many cut-aways of Constantine sitting with this years cast-offs? Everytime the camera came near him he just had to do his na
keone
20 messages
06-01-06 04:47 PM
Anybody that has had too MUCH MCPHEEVER? [View All]
I myself am sick of Katherin. I feel like she was and still is a stuck up snob. She needs to go!!!!! Anyone else agree?
kwcclc7
87 messages
05-31-06 07:52 AM
Anyone notice Katherine's face right before the announcement?
Did anyone notice how Katherine looked right before Ryan said the winner? It was this downward glance, like she already knew she hadn't won and
gardenlover
7 messages
05-29-06 04:22 AM
Taylor right at home on Leno tonight
He seemed really relaxed and had a great time. He sang a little of 'Let's Rock' as he came out. I suspect that he was cringing, however, whe
niteowl0205
3 messages
05-28-06 03:05 AM
Talor will be the next American Idol
In some respects I agree with the words which have been said about Talor and Katherine, but if I am being honest then Katherine should have been gon
aap
9 messages
05-25-06 10:06 AM
Would Talor accually be on MTV?
I mean not to disrespect him but hes the biggest geek on Idol. Those dances make him look like an idiot and they make Paula and Randy look stupid. Pau
Irishbear0987
10 messages
05-24-06 11:50 PM
Voting is open!
Who are you taking? Post here! Me? I'm voting for Kat.
Irishbear0987
12 messages
05-24-06 05:55 PM
Elliot Yamin is a Prince
He lost, but his comments about his musical journey were moving, and his singing was great last night. What a voice! I wish that they
singer
10 messages
05-24-06 02:23 AM
For those who think Elliott should have stayed instead of Kat!
In my opinion, Kat messed up and Eliott did wonderful... so therefore he should of stayed... and of course Chris too. She messed up really bad and
americanidolfan
0 messages
05-24-06 01:37 AM
Anyone watch Paula on Larry King?
When asked by Larry who do you think will be the next American Idol? She slipped and said "I'm not going to tell you, it's up to the america
choobie
5 messages
05-23-06 07:28 AM
Kat backlash?
Found this intriguing. http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2- 06/05/american_idol_c_3.html geekboy
geekboy
12 messages
05-19-06 11:55 AM
Katherine is a look-a-like for Sally Field...
... Don't you think that Katherine McPhee looks just like the young Sally Field? She could be her daughter... Pepito
Pepito
5 messages
05-18-06 11:50 PM
Somewhere over the rainbow--best song of the competition????
OK, she did well with the song, but claiming it to be the best of the entire competion was a bit much! What did the judges have in those cups?
flower2
8 messages
05-18-06 04:53 PM
AMERICAN IDOL.COM
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW SINCE DAY1. THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR THE BEST SEASON. I THINK THAT ELLIOT AMIN SHOULD BE THE NEXT "AMERICAN IDOL". HE%2
LEXMEG1510
2 messages
05-17-06 11:52 AM
Paula... [View All]
was she drunk last night, or does she just not care about this competition any more? She did not seem to be "with it" at all.
zipperhead
76 messages
05-17-06 11:23 AM
Randy, Please shut up
Please, please stop saying "yo man", "dude" and "dawg pound". Nobody believes you ever used these words before the show started, an
2Centz
16 messages
05-17-06 11:19 AM
Elliott Fans Unite! [View All]
As I started to watch last night’s show, I still did not have a “favorite”. I think that I enjoyed Elliott’s performance the best. I thought
LisaPles
37 messages
05-17-06 10:59 AM
What has happened to Taylor?
I am a HUGE Taylor fan, and have been since i saw his audition. I knew he would go far. I must admit, i've been rather disappointed with his l
geekboy
17 messages
05-16-06 11:46 PM
So Long, Pickle [View All]
There is a God. I LOVED that they gave her a "talk out," rather than a "sing out." The very idea that anyone would su
singer
53 messages
05-15-06 03:45 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Archive (307)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •