The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Talor will be the next American Idol"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

aap 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aap Click to send private message to aap Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Talor will be the next American Idol"
In some respects I agree with the words which have been said about Talor and Katherine, but if I am being honest then Katherine should have been gone weeks ago. Talor should win even with those crazy dances, but it shows that he is having fun on stage, something that Katherine does not do unfortunately.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Talor will be the next American... imagma 05-24-06 1
 TAYLOR will be the next American I... singer 05-24-06 2
   RE: TAYLOR will be the next Americ... LisaPles 05-24-06 3
       RE: TAYLOR will be the next Americ... Magnolia_Rocker 05-24-06 4
           RE: TAYLOR will be the next Americ... LisaPles 05-24-06 5
               RE: TAYLOR will be the next Americ... Magnolia_Rocker 05-24-06 6
                   RE: TAYLOR will be the next Americ... Fishercat 05-25-06 9
       RE: TAYLOR will be the next Americ... SOfan0221 05-24-06 7
 RE: Talor will be the next American... DrKegel 05-25-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

imagma 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-24-06, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail imagma Click to send private message to imagma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Talor will be the next American Idol"
I agree 100%. Taylor will be the next American Idol. I think Chris Daughtry should be up there with Taylor. The night that Chris was voted out - it should have been Katherine who left. Those who chose not to vote are to blame for that.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-24-06, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
Based on last night's competition, he will probably win.

--Singer

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
Taylor really stole the show last night! I hope he wins.
I thought Katherine's perfomances were totally uninspired and was surprised that she sang all slow boring songs. Zzzzzzzz....

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-24-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
I wouldn't consider "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" a slow song.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
No, you're right but I do think that song is boring.
I wonder why Katherine didn't sing the Whitney Houston song? Yes, she's obviously not Whitney but she did a pretty good job of it. It was one of the few performances of hers that I thought was almost exciting. I think she was way too safe with her choices last night when she should have just went for it.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-24-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
Maybe because the judges ripped her a new one when she sang that song. Even Paula was unfavorable. I don't think I would have chanced them flaying me again either.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-25-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
Pretty much.

She had two songs that either fans or judges called the best this season, and she chose those two. No reason to choose a Whitney song that she got lambasted for

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAYLOR will be the next American Idol"
While I agree with Randy that her SWOTR was better than when she sang it last week, it still does nothing for me. I just plain don't care for her rendition of it. I guess I prefer SWOTR sung by Judy Garland. Other than that song, I thought Taylor came out on top. Kat is pretty, and she can sing, and I'm sure Clive will hook her up with something but my voting goes to Taylor and has since the auditions.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Talor will be the next American Idol"

Completely agree that Taylor was great. And exciting on stage. Love the way he moves. It's all his own and he adds to the song and excitement when he does these improvised moves.

Katherine is boring. And I don't think she should sing Whitney Houston because she is not Whitney Houston vocally. Katherine cannot "push" her voice the way Whitney ... and Taylor can. She sounds like she's caught in a garage door opener when she tries. She downright stunk when she tried to sing Christine Aguilera and Whitney songs.

I do think Katherine has a great voice though. I just don't think she's found her style. Therefore, she's trying things not right for her. That reminds me of Paris in a way. Once Paris gets her style down, she will be absolutely great.

Taylor deserved to win. He really turned it on and out. He was super exciting to watch and listen to. And if you notice in his duet with Toni Braxton, he held his own. He looked like he belonged on stage with her whereas with Elliot (who I love and wish had been in the finals), he seemed completely swallowed up and overwhelmed by Mary J. She completely dominated the stage. It really wasn't a duet of equals.

America got it right.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •