The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

keone 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keone Click to send private message to keone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Did anyone else see the many cut-aways of Constantine sitting with this years cast-offs? Everytime the camera came near him he just had to do his nasty, perverted stare. Is anyone else grossed out by this man?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! opinionated 05-24-06 1
   RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! LisaPles 05-24-06 2
       Constantine: workin' it niteowl0205 05-24-06 3
       RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! keone 05-24-06 4
 RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! NewFan 05-24-06 5
 RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! brvnkrz 05-24-06 6
   RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! keone 05-24-06 7
       RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! brvnkrz 05-24-06 8
           RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! keone 05-24-06 9
               RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! brvnkrz 05-24-06 10
       RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! LisaPles 05-25-06 12
 RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! DrKegel 05-25-06 11
   RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! keone 05-25-06 13
       RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! Seabisquit 05-25-06 14
           RE: Constantine... niteowl0205 05-26-06 16
               RE: Constantine... keone 06-01-06 20
   People Mag says Constant Teen & Pic... udg 05-25-06 15
       RE: Constantine LisaPles 05-26-06 17
 RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! Coconut 05-26-06 18
   RE: Constantine...Please go away!!! keone 05-30-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
I, too, disliked him greatly last year. I have to give credit where credit is due, though. His version of "Bohemian Rapsody" was really good. Hated everything else he did, though.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
I noticed he was standing behind Pickler. Maybe he was busting a move on her!

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Constantine: workin' it"
I think he's working his exposure. I liked him last year, he knows what everyone thinks of him, and he has a sense of humor about it. Why shouldn't he eye the camera like that? He's (relatively) 'famous'.

05-24-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keone Click to send private message to keone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Well didn't Pickler sing Bohemian Rhapsody this year? That's the connection there. Ok maybe not.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Yes, he totally creeps me out. He thinks he's being sexy, but it looks like he just wants to suck your blood!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
I said the same thing to Glow, today. He can't pass up an opportunity to give that creepy, dorky look to the camera.

One nation under George, divided.

05-24-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Did anyone see the video clip of Constantine last year when he did a high kick and then fell on his butt? The camera followed him and as he sat there on the ground he made that look into the camera as if he planned to fall off that platform. And somewhere far away Paula wept...

05-24-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
*snort* No, but I wish I would have seen that. LMAO

05-24-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
I believe you can see it here.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/constantinefalls.html

05-24-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
LMAO. Thank you for that. That was funny as hell. ROFLMAO.

05-25-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
>Did anyone see the video clip
>of Constantine last year when
>he did a high kick
>and then fell on his
>butt?

Yes! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread! Maybe he should lay off the ninja moves and (not) stick to singing.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"

I think it's 'cuz he's dating one of the contestants.

A local news channel reported the story early on. They were supposed to give the big reveal when you watched the show, but assumed it was Katherine. Don't know if that's true. Didn't stay up to see. I suppose it could have been Pickler, but I don't see him with her.

Now was he dating her just to get his mug in front of the camera again? Also, was he responding to Randy's dis that Ace was the REAL player and that Constatine was only a rank amateur?

Hmmm.....

05-25-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Supposedly Kat went to the same school as Constantine but I don't think they are dating eachother. Kat had a boyfriend before the show started but I'm not sure if she still does.

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
I'd forgotton about Constantine...what has he done since AI? I've heard nothing about him...did he release a record?

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Constantine..."
Some network was talking about a pilot for him to do a sitcom.

06-01-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Constantine..."
>Some network was talking about a
>pilot for him to do
>a sitcom.

Oh man, a sitcom with Constantine in it? Would anybody watch it? He could only play one character: a creepy, over-confident, wanna-be rocker. Sounds like something Fox would pick up. Or UPN.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-25-06, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "People Mag says Constant Teen & Pickle..."
From their "what you didn't see" section:
• Constantine Maroulis sits near Pickler, but even though they're rumored to be dating, they don't interact.

No idea how accurate those "rumors" are. I suspect the relationship is mostly in his dreams, but what do I know?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

05-26-06, 08:10 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Constantine "
I live on the East Coast and have seen that he was scheduled to perform at a few places in Atlantic City, NJ over the last year. (No, I didn't run out to buy tickets)
Constant Teen - that's a good one!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-26-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Constantine makes me want to a) take a shower and b)have dry heaves. He is revolting.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

05-30-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Speaking of showers, Constantine appears to be allergic to them. He always seems so dirty and un-kept. And he can't sing. Man, Hollywood is a weird place!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •