URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 654
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Constantine...Please go away!!!"

Posted by keone on 05-24-06 at 02:41 PM
Did anyone else see the many cut-aways of Constantine sitting with this years cast-offs? Everytime the camera came near him he just had to do his nasty, perverted stare. Is anyone else grossed out by this man?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Constantine...Please go away!!!"
Posted by opinionated on 05-24-06 at 03:24 PM
I, too, disliked him greatly last year. I have to give credit where credit is due, though. His version of "Bohemian Rapsody" was really good. Hated everything else he did, though.

Posted by LisaPles on 05-24-06 at 03:26 PM
I noticed he was standing behind Pickler. Maybe he was busting a move on her!

"Constantine: workin' it"
Posted by niteowl0205 on 05-24-06 at 03:52 PM
I think he's working his exposure. I liked him last year, he knows what everyone thinks of him, and he has a sense of humor about it. Why shouldn't he eye the camera like that? He's (relatively) 'famous'.

Posted by keone on 05-24-06 at 04:25 PM
Well didn't Pickler sing Bohemian Rhapsody this year? That's the connection there. Ok maybe not.

Posted by NewFan on 05-24-06 at 05:53 PM
Yes, he totally creeps me out. He thinks he's being sexy, but it looks like he just wants to suck your blood!

Posted by brvnkrz on 05-24-06 at 06:33 PM
I said the same thing to Glow, today. He can't pass up an opportunity to give that creepy, dorky look to the camera.

One nation under George, divided.

Posted by keone on 05-24-06 at 06:39 PM
Did anyone see the video clip of Constantine last year when he did a high kick and then fell on his butt? The camera followed him and as he sat there on the ground he made that look into the camera as if he planned to fall off that platform. And somewhere far away Paula wept...

Posted by brvnkrz on 05-24-06 at 06:47 PM
*snort* No, but I wish I would have seen that. LMAO

Posted by keone on 05-24-06 at 07:01 PM
I believe you can see it here.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/constantinefalls.html

Posted by brvnkrz on 05-24-06 at 07:50 PM
LMAO. Thank you for that. That was funny as hell. ROFLMAO.

Posted by LisaPles on 05-25-06 at 11:23 AM
>Did anyone see the video clip
>of Constantine last year when
>he did a high kick
>and then fell on his
>butt?

Yes! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread! Maybe he should lay off the ninja moves and (not) stick to singing.

Posted by DrKegel on 05-25-06 at 07:49 AM

I think it's 'cuz he's dating one of the contestants.

A local news channel reported the story early on. They were supposed to give the big reveal when you watched the show, but assumed it was Katherine. Don't know if that's true. Didn't stay up to see. I suppose it could have been Pickler, but I don't see him with her.

Now was he dating her just to get his mug in front of the camera again? Also, was he responding to Randy's dis that Ace was the REAL player and that Constatine was only a rank amateur?

Hmmm.....

Posted by keone on 05-25-06 at 12:14 PM
Supposedly Kat went to the same school as Constantine but I don't think they are dating eachother. Kat had a boyfriend before the show started but I'm not sure if she still does.

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-25-06 at 01:30 PM
I'd forgotton about Constantine...what has he done since AI? I've heard nothing about him...did he release a record?

"RE: Constantine..."
Posted by niteowl0205 on 05-26-06 at 01:09 AM
Some network was talking about a pilot for him to do a sitcom.

"RE: Constantine..."
Posted by keone on 06-01-06 at 04:47 PM
>Some network was talking about a
>pilot for him to do
>a sitcom.

Oh man, a sitcom with Constantine in it? Would anybody watch it? He could only play one character: a creepy, over-confident, wanna-be rocker. Sounds like something Fox would pick up. Or UPN.

"People Mag says Constant Teen & Pickle..."
Posted by udg on 05-25-06 at 11:47 PM
From their "what you didn't see" section:
• Constantine Maroulis sits near Pickler, but even though they're rumored to be dating, they don't interact.

No idea how accurate those "rumors" are. I suspect the relationship is mostly in his dreams, but what do I know?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Constantine "
Posted by LisaPles on 05-26-06 at 08:10 AM
I live on the East Coast and have seen that he was scheduled to perform at a few places in Atlantic City, NJ over the last year. (No, I didn't run out to buy tickets)
Constant Teen - that's a good one!

Posted by Coconut on 05-26-06 at 02:45 PM
Constantine makes me want to a) take a shower and b)have dry heaves. He is revolting.

Coconut: Taking the grammer police to a whole new level.

Posted by keone on 05-30-06 at 04:33 PM
Speaking of showers, Constantine appears to be allergic to them. He always seems so dirty and un-kept. And he can't sing. Man, Hollywood is a weird place!