The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

she's spawled on the ground, you can't see her face. she looks unconscious, and she told Leno she was knocked out. her ex-boyfriend, model Dante Spencer, is yelling at a guy who I guess is her ex-agent, the guy who allegedly knocked her down. Dante looks like he's about to kill him. (the tab says he then punched the guy, got into a fight, they both fell on Paula and dante ended up with six stitches.) A club security dude is sort of pushing the other guy back. Oh and a friend of Paula's, a drummer named Ravi, is on the ground next to her with his hand on her back.

pretty raw stuff.

it's a private, secret party that moves between locations in LA, because it serves alcohol after hours. Rave-like events. Have to be a member, something like that. This one was at Sunset-Gower Studios.

(well shoot, I edited it to remove that first line about magazine scans, because it "sounded" different than how I meant it. I wasn't complaining. But it still shows on the main page, even though it's gone? just when I think I understand this board, lol. )

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of ... niteowl 04-26-06 1
   RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of ... priestdi 04-26-06 2
       RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of ... Snidget 04-26-06 3
           RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of ... priestdi 04-28-06 4
           RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of ... sica077 04-28-06 5
               RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of ... priestdi 04-28-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
do you have a link to that photo?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-26-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
here ya go

I took off the http:// in front of each one, because it wouldn't post with them, turned into a red X. weird.

Cover:

img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paulane13vd.jpg

Inside:

img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paula2copy3ps.jpg
img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paulane3copy0hg.jpg

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
Some places do not allow hot-linking to their pictures as it messes up their band width.

I'll see if I can make them clicable links.

image1

Inside:

image2

image3

04-28-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
4. "RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."

thanks!

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
I know the is probably wrong to say considering this discussion, but I just looked at the pics, and Dante Spencer....how come I've never seen HIM before??

04-28-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
6. "RE: new Nat'l Enquirer has pics of Paula's club fracas ..."
oh god, some of my best friends have been MAJORLY drooling over him since last fall, when she was publicly dating him.

I clarify with the "publicly," because she's been caught by the paparazzi with him numerous times since they "broke up" so it's anyone's guess.

he's an underwear model among other things. abs of steel and all that. major muscle guy, not at all my type! he just turned 30 a while back, she had a birthday party for him at a trendy LA place.

if you want to see him in his tighty whities, I can get you a link. he's either huge or else cosmetically assisted.

personally I thought kerate master Tony Shiena, her latest BF, was much hotter. lordy. very.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •