The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kipp 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-06-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kipp Click to send private message to Kipp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Maybe I'm being unfair,,,I don't know,,,but I find that girl Paris is just sooooooooo annoying. Her 'thank you, thank you, thank you' over and over again sounds like a mechanical babydoll,,,I know she's young,,,but she still irks me. Still wondering why Lisa was booted over Paris. And so sorry to see Mandisa gone,,,,now there is a woman who can sing!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... LIVEURBESTLIFE 04-06-06 1
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Glow 04-07-06 4
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... eeyore8664 04-11-06 16
       RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... jags 04-27-06 27
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too?... thndrkttn 04-07-06 2
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... aquariaqueen 04-07-06 3
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... TruGoodness 04-07-06 5
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Kipp 04-07-06 6
       RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... LIVEURBESTLIFE 04-07-06 8
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... joannie 04-07-06 7
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... aquariaqueen 04-08-06 9
       RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... daijahvoo 04-09-06 10
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... anotherkim 04-09-06 11
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... geg6 04-10-06 12
       RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... PagongRatEater 04-10-06 13
           RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... geg6 04-11-06 14
               RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... prosecutor 04-11-06 15
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... MizJazmine 04-12-06 17
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... hoazi 04-12-06 18
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... priestdi 04-15-06 20
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... flower2 04-13-06 19
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Twinkles 04-18-06 21
       RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Kipp 04-19-06 22
           RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Jenoc99 04-19-06 23
               RE: YES Bluelips Tulips 04-20-06 24
           RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Twinkles 04-20-06 25
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Hoobie 04-22-06 26
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... jags 04-27-06 28
   Paris - a polite young woman. That... imagma 04-27-06 29
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... Twinkles 04-29-06 30
   RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... priestdi 05-01-06 32
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... okaychatt 05-01-06 31
 RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ... LaceVas 05-03-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
I don't find her to be annoying. But I do think she is naive and has a huge belief in herself that may come off as arrogance when it really isn't. She probably isn't aware that others percieve as annoying or full of herself.

I think she is probably a really sweet, kind and good girl who hasn't experienced any tough times in life.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
I agree with everything you said. Except the first sentence. I do sometimes find her annoying.

an arkie work of art

eeyore8664 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eeyore8664 Click to send private message to eeyore8664 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
i dont think she comes across as arrogant i think she comes across as annoying beyond all reason. I turn down the volume and dont 'watch' i just pay enough attention to see if i can mock her. THEN I FALL ON MY FACE WHEN THOSE IDIOT JUDGES GO AND SUCK ON HER HINEY TELLING HER HOW WONDERFUL SHE IS. ARE THEY EVEN LISTENING???

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Do you, you just said you turn down the volume.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too? YES!"
I cannot stand her. I find her to be highly hypocritical.

whore/angel/whore/angel Which is it?? Make up your mind Paris!

I have to mute the TV when she starts with the "thyiiink yews." I was thrilled that she was in the bottom three and then soon crestfallen when Ryan said she was safe. GO HOME ALREADY!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-07-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
To answer your question, Um, YES.

A few reasons why:
* She's young and inexperienced in almost every aspect of life.
* She's still in puberty.
* This kind of competition is too much for youngsters.
* She has a huge support system that isn't really taking into account the stress of this type of competition and what's to come.
* she was probably already robbed of her childhood.
* Immaturity.

I would love to see the age for the competition be 18-29 or even maybe 21-29.

We have seen some really great performers since they upped the older age requirement.

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
I think she is fake and trying to be the type of character to win the show...American Sweetheart. Yuck. Fake fake fake.

http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

04-07-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kipp Click to send private message to Kipp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Yes,,,I agree with what you said about the age thing. It can be disturbing and a little 'ewwww' watching a made-up 16 yr old while she gyrates on-stage singing songs that just don't fall into her age category.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Well I don't know about the ewww factor of watching a teenager perform.

There is Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, XXXtina Aguilera, Brandy, Monica, Destiny's Child and Aaliyah all of whom were teenagers when they started out.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Is it me, or does she look exactly like a miniature "Bailey" from Grey's Anatomy?

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Now that you mention it..........dead on!!!
Thanks for the chuckle.

daijahvoo 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daijahvoo Click to send private message to daijahvoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ? No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
no i do not well yeah sometimes she can get a little over the top ut what about kellie she always sings country songs and always talks western and just thinks shes all that do u watch behind the scenes.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"

Two words: Hell yes.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--I hope she goes and soon.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Word, Kimmah.

Blecchh! I can't stand her. Please go now.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Finally! A topic on which all three of us agree.

I not only find her annoying, I also think that she is arrogant and really comes across as very manufactured - like her talented family has been prepping her for this show since it came on in the air.

But, the four of us had a great time.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
Exactly what I think, PRE.

And, since I suspect her family has had a lot of influence on the song choices, what the hell have they been thinking with some of the inappropriate song choices? Especially as they are all gospel singers?????

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
>Exactly what I think, PRE.
>
>And, since I suspect her family
>has had a lot of
>influence on the song choices,
>what the hell have they
>been thinking with some of
>the inappropriate song choices?
>Especially as they are all
>gospel singers?????
>
Gospel singers are not perfect. Her
mother had her when she was a teen.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
No she's not annoying to me. At least she doesn't get up there and do the, "I'm stupid act". I don't see her overkill on the thank you's, plus I just think she's really happy to be there. After all she may not have thought she would make it as far as she has. I didn't see Mandisa leaving so soon, but she's gone.

Personally I think Paris is a powerhouse. Her voice to me is amazing. I "listen" to the show more than actually watch it, and I'm tellin' ya her voice just really blew me away. I had to stop what I was doing and see who she was. I think because she is young and she speaks with a soft voice that people are totally taken by surpise when she sings. Paris doesn't sound like how she looks IMO.

Because AI allows young people her age to be in the competition, she should be there. No she can't win it, but I do think it's a good experience for her if she's going to pursue a music career.

I've seen a JC Penny's commercial with a little girl (maybe 8 yrs old) dancing that had nothing on Paris!

Yes Mandisa could sing, but IMO so can Paris.

hoazi 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hoazi Click to send private message to hoazi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
I don't think Paris is annoying. I just think she is a little immature. That said, I think she is by far the most versatile person left in the competition. I usually agree with Simon, but he is waaaay too dismissive/mean to her.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
>Personally I think Paris is a
>powerhouse. Her voice to me
>is amazing. I "listen" to
>the show more than actually
>watch it, and I'm tellin'
>ya her voice just really
>blew me away. I had
>to stop what I was
>doing and see who she
>was. I think because she
>is young and she speaks
>with a soft voice
>that people are totally taken
>by surpise when she sings.
>Paris doesn't sound like how
>she looks IMO.

I was so glad to see this, MizJ, underneath all the criticisms! Because I love Paris, I think she's one of the best performances every week. I don't understand how people can hear her differently, you know what I mean?

And her different images are a hoot, make me wonder who in the world she's going to choose to be when she's all grown up. I think she honestly doesn't know yet. Maybe she really has been that sheltered, she hasn't had a chance to explore herself, if that makes sense. This show probably will have a major impact on her, in that sense, no matter how far she makes it. She's had this chance to see other possibilites, for who she is?

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
I certainly do not!!! She's no more annoying than Kelly. At least she presents her self with some intelligence. Kelly just looks like an idiot week after week. She's a Jessica Simpson wannabe.

Paris has a voice on her that is more mature than her age. She has role models in her family that she has probably fashioned her sound after. But don't hate!!! She sounds good. I probably wouldn't listen to her recite any poetry or make a speech but the girl has pipes!!!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 05:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
What I find incredibly odd about her is that she looks like a little old woman even when she's trying to create an image near her age. I think it's because she is short and has a rather deep voice and she does so many different looks that they all appear to be costume changes and get-ups.

She's like a pageant doll, I mean girl who never aged from year to year so she's like the eight year old playing dress up, but she has the older woman's voice and it give me the heebie-jeebies.

The voice might work in a recording but I don't see her as anyones pop idol. As previously written she's the age of plenty of idols were such as Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilara, Mandy Moore, T-Boz, Left-Eye and Chili of TLC all the young women in Destiny's Child, and I don't see her developing a style or rapport with kids her own age.

04-19-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
" The voice might work in a recording but I don't see her as anyone's pop idol." YES! Exactly how I see it too! Yeah she can sing,,,but can you imagine her singing songs like Kelly Clarkson sings now?,,,,I just can't see that happening with her,,,and there is still something about her that just creeps me out.

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
PARIS IS ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CONTESTENT EVER IN AMERICAN IDOL! EVERYBODY LIKES HER AND SHE IS ANNOYING AND THE WORSET SINGER EVER SHE IS BADER THEN A GIRL NAMED TRISHA IN MY CLASS. TRUST ME SHE IS THAT BAD.

Bluelips Tulips 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bluelips%20Tulips Click to send private message to Bluelips%20Tulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: YES"
No doubt Paris CAN sing, but that is not enough. She is annoying because she doesn't know who she is. Then she mistakes each week's theme as a chance to put on "costumes" instead of outfits. One day she is Beyonce, the next she's an alien rock star, then a High School principal. If she wants to get into this business, she would have to hire a really good image and personality consultant and a stylist, among other things. I think she tries TOO hard, especially for her age.

04-20-06, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
After I posted I realized I left out Kelly Clarkson. That was my point exactly. She was cute enough that you could imagine her being trendy or pop or at least somewhat keeping up with the styles. I don't see it in Paris.

I finally noticed the Thinkkyew Thinkyew Thinkyews.
The worst part is that she says them just as the judge is saying the last word. I think a couple weeks before she said it even when she got a straight-up insult. Same smile Same "Thinkyew".

Reminds me of the Old Twilight Zone's Talking Tina doll

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-22-06, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
The way she pronounces some of her words is very annoying - in speech, and in the songs. If I wasn't familiar with "These Foolish Things", I'd have been one confused listener.

I can't wait for her to leave. She's way too full of herself and it annoys the poopoo out of me.

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
You know if someone older than me is talking to me I listen and respond politely and I am 43yo. She was just brought up right, with manners. She has a beatiful voice and will have a wonderful career in music if she chooses. I had heard she gave it up, I hope she doesn't because the girl can sing. Stop hating on someone that is confident and shows it on stage. She is very sweet girl with great potential.
jags

imagma 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imagma Click to send private message to imagma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Paris - a polite young woman. That is what I see."
>You know if someone older than
>me is talking to me
>I listen and respond politely
>and I am 43yo. She
>was just brought up right,
>with manners. She has a
>beatiful voice and will have
>a wonderful career in music
>if she chooses. I had
>heard she gave it up,
>I hope she doesn't because
>the girl can sing. Stop
>hating on someone that is
>confident and shows it on
>stage. She is very sweet
>girl with great potential.
>jags

I agree. Paris is a beautiful young woman who has been raised to respect her elders. Yes mam, no mam, yes sir, and no sir show respect and good manners. It is a shame today's society sees politeness and respect as a reason to critize young people.

04-29-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
That's the thing. She doesn't sound polite to me. She doesn't appear to listen and digest and truly appreciate what is being offered to her and give a real response - just a kneejerk, too instantaneous reply that is spoken almost before the judge has finished speaking.

It's like she was told to say thank you to the judges and smile. Period. Okay, we learn that as children but now she's not 7. She's grown up enough to have a real response like the other contestants. It would still be polite to say something like "wow, that will really help me, thank you" or, "I hadn't thought of it that way, that's great!".

She says nothing reflective and she's wooden. That's what I find off. I don't find it annoying that her response includes the words "thank you".

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
>You know if someone older than
>me is talking to me
>I listen and respond politely
>and I am 43yo. She
>was just brought up right,
>with manners. She has a
>beatiful voice and will have
>a wonderful career in music
>if she chooses. I had
>heard she gave it up,
>I hope she doesn't because
>the girl can sing. Stop
>hating on someone that is
>confident and shows it on
>stage. She is very sweet
>girl with great potential.

Thanks Jags. I can't really add anything to this, you covered it nicely. But I wanted to validate this, just because there's SO much negativity on these boards, it really saddens me.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
>Maybe I'm being unfair,,,I don't know,,,but
>I find that girl Paris
>is just sooooooooo annoying.
>Her 'thank you, thank you,
>thank you' over and over
>again sounds like a mechanical
>babydoll,,,I know she's young,,,but she
>still irks me. Still
>wondering why Lisa was booted
>over Paris. And so
>sorry to see Mandisa gone,,,,now
>there is a woman who
>can sing!

I'm waiting for a Mandisa cd. Agree with you totally there.

I never warmed up to Lisa - too stage polished for me.

Of course, I feel the same about Katharine McPhee, even though the girl can sing. (To all the testosterone challenged - pretend she's ugly. Do you get a sense of her engaging with the song? I don't - seems to me she's always "performing" rather than feeling the lyrics/melody.) That is the same complaint I had about Lisa.

Paris is growing on me. I'm consistently amazed at her voice and level of maturity when singing. I could listen to her on a cd with no problem.

Yes, Paris' speaking voice is annoying, but her singing blows me away. She needs to be doing jazz/blues all the time and give the pop songs a rest. I think her legacy would be longer if she were to do that.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

LaceVas 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaceVas Click to send private message to LaceVas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Do you find Paris annoying too ?"
I so feel the same way you do. Not only do I find her annoying I think she's too young to be on American Idol. I mean she can go on another show for younger people who want to sing. I so hope that she goes home tonight. Either her or Kat. I'm a big Taylor Hicks fan so I want him all the way but I really think that both Paris and Kat are doing a bad job of representing the females in the competition.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •