The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SIMON IS GOD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

gorgoniol 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SIMON IS GOD"
I have been noticing that Simon's opinion is all that matters to the contestants.
When Randy starts talking, you can see that the contestants want to say 'Blah, blah,... Please pass the phone to Paula'.
And they don't even wanna hear Paula who is so cheesy and corny and plastic and sweet and all smiley, what have you....
But when it comes to Simon, the contestants are all nervous and excited and all ears.
And this is because his opinions in greater part influence their chances of making it to the next round. America either agrees with him or totally disagrees with him. Many times, America and I agree with him 100%.
I bet you can replace either Randy and Paula and AI will survivie as long as Simon is there.
So hail to the REAL DRAMA QUEEN - SIMON. All of you guys are mere cheap imitations.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SIMON IS GOD realityshowgeek 03-21-04 1
   RE: SIMON IS GOD gorgoniol 03-21-04 2
 RE: SIMON IS GOD qwertypie 03-21-04 3
   RE: SIMON IS GOD ManilaESQ 03-22-04 4
       RE: SIMON IS GOD gorgoniol 03-22-04 5
 RE: SIMON IS GOD loer 05-27-05 6
   RE: SIMON IS GOD couchpotatogod 08-03-05 7
       WARNING Bebo 08-03-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
It is obvious that Simon's opinion is all that matters to these contestants and their families. It's funny how when he's not impressed with them, he's an idiot-but if he likes them, their ready to kiss his pinky ring. I'm sure last year when they watched the show at home they thought Simon was right on about the singers, but now that it's their turn, he's sooo off base. Simon is wonderful and I don't know if anyone saw him on Oprah when she did her Pop Idol show- he was honest with those hopefuls as well. (less brutal-but still honest)
P.S. He's not GOD!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-21-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gorgoniol Click to send private message to gorgoniol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
Dont be so literal.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
Well said. I find that consistently I agree with Simon the most. Randy has a different ear than me, sometimes I am in total agreement with him and other times not. Two positive things to say about Paula is that if she did not like the performance it REALLY must have been bad and she occasionally does come up with interesting insights like telling John Paul Lewis to cut back on the dancing because he was losing breath support.

ManilaESQ 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-04, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ManilaESQ Click to send private message to ManilaESQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
More often than not, I agree with Simon's comments. It's just that sometimes, he adds sarcasm to his comments. But what I find more annoying is Randy and Paula's constant interruption of Simon.

To Randy and Paula: Will you please let him finish before you speak????

03-22-04, 04:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
are now in manila?

loer 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-27-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loer Click to send private message to loer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
Simon?god?you know if i didnt know how old and ugly he is,id think hes sexy

couchpotatogod 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-05, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail couchpotatogod Click to send private message to couchpotatogod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SIMON IS GOD"
Simon is a self opinionated well I wont curse but the guy does
at least state his opinion up front I mean speaks his mind.

Need love in your life? Try these sites I found:

http://www.personalhearts.com

http://www.awaylove.com

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WARNING"
Using your sig lines for these sorts of advertisements is not permitted per our community guidelines.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •