URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 110
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SIMON IS GOD"

Posted by gorgoniol on 03-19-04 at 03:51 PM
I have been noticing that Simon's opinion is all that matters to the contestants.
When Randy starts talking, you can see that the contestants want to say 'Blah, blah,... Please pass the phone to Paula'.
And they don't even wanna hear Paula who is so cheesy and corny and plastic and sweet and all smiley, what have you....
But when it comes to Simon, the contestants are all nervous and excited and all ears.
And this is because his opinions in greater part influence their chances of making it to the next round. America either agrees with him or totally disagrees with him. Many times, America and I agree with him 100%.
I bet you can replace either Randy and Paula and AI will survivie as long as Simon is there.
So hail to the REAL DRAMA QUEEN - SIMON. All of you guys are mere cheap imitations.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SIMON IS GOD"
Posted by realityshowgeek on 03-21-04 at 10:38 AM
It is obvious that Simon's opinion is all that matters to these contestants and their families. It's funny how when he's not impressed with them, he's an idiot-but if he likes them, their ready to kiss his pinky ring. I'm sure last year when they watched the show at home they thought Simon was right on about the singers, but now that it's their turn, he's sooo off base. Simon is wonderful and I don't know if anyone saw him on Oprah when she did her Pop Idol show- he was honest with those hopefuls as well. (less brutal-but still honest)
P.S. He's not GOD!!

Posted by gorgoniol on 03-21-04 at 11:36 AM
Dont be so literal.

Posted by qwertypie on 03-21-04 at 03:03 PM
Well said. I find that consistently I agree with Simon the most. Randy has a different ear than me, sometimes I am in total agreement with him and other times not. Two positive things to say about Paula is that if she did not like the performance it REALLY must have been bad and she occasionally does come up with interesting insights like telling John Paul Lewis to cut back on the dancing because he was losing breath support.

Posted by ManilaESQ on 03-22-04 at 04:50 AM
More often than not, I agree with Simon's comments. It's just that sometimes, he adds sarcasm to his comments. But what I find more annoying is Randy and Paula's constant interruption of Simon.

To Randy and Paula: Will you please let him finish before you speak????

Posted by gorgoniol on 03-22-04 at 04:19 PM
are now in manila?

Posted by loer on 05-27-05 at 06:05 PM
Simon?god?you know if i didnt know how old and ugly he is,id think hes sexy

Posted by couchpotatogod on 08-03-05 at 00:54 AM
Simon is a self opinionated well I wont curse but the guy does
at least state his opinion up front I mean speaks his mind.

Need love in your life? Try these sites I found:

http://www.personalhearts.com

http://www.awaylove.com

"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 08-03-05 at 07:24 AM
Using your sig lines for these sorts of advertisements is not permitted per our community guidelines.