The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carrie & Bo's News CDs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-28-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carrie & Bo's News CDs"
How perfect that both sophomore efforts came out on the same day?

Bo - what a difference a 2nd CD makes? This is the real Bo, not Clive's mangled Bo. Damn good CD. This is what we wanted on CD #1, but didn't get (even though I think i may be one of th few that liked first CD). Go out and buy it now. Yes, there are a couple clunkers, but overall a great great CD. I hope this catches on in teh mainstream, because Bo deserves it.

Carrie - I surprised myself with how much i liked "Some Hearts". I still find myself listening to that CD, so I didn't hesistate to buy "Carnival Ride". It doesn't disappoint. Its quite similar to "Some Hearts" but actually leans a bit more on the country side, than the obvious crossover appeal they tried for with CD #1. She seems more comfortable with this CD, and it flows a bit better than her first. Another very good CD for Carrie and will help her rise even further as a superstar.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carrie & Bo's News CDs JacindaIdol 11-09-07 1
 RE: Carrie & Bo's News CDs agman 11-13-07 2
   RE: Carrie & Bo's News CDs JacindaIdol 11-16-07 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JacindaIdol 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-09-07, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JacindaIdol Click to send private message to JacindaIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carrie & Bo's News CDs"
I love both Carrie and Bo...so glad to hear that they are both doing well. Poor Bo had some health problems but I think he's making a comeback. And Carrie is just amazing! For me, that was the hardest season to decide on the winner, as I really loved them both!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carrie & Bo's News CDs"

It's good to see those two having success. I really liked both when they were on the show.

JacindaIdol 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-16-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JacindaIdol Click to send private message to JacindaIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carrie & Bo's News CDs"
Yeah, I hope that Bo sees even a quarter of the success that Carrie has had. The girl is really going places right now!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •