The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"help me understand...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"help me understand...."
There is something that Ramiele has said, something like, "Oh-lho," and I've heard a couple of the other girls say it, too, in exasperation, or whatever. It seems familiar to me, like maybe I've heard it in a movie or something, but I just can't place it. Or maybe I've just heard it from her for the last several weeks and it is stuck in my head. Anyone else notice it or know where it comes from?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: help me understand.... bingobob 03-26-08 1
   RE: help me understand.... nailbone 03-27-08 2
       RE: help me understand.... jbug 03-27-08 3
           RE: help me understand.... Frosty123 03-27-08 4
       RE: help me understand.... Ahtumbreez 03-27-08 5
           RE: help me understand.... nailbone 03-27-08 6
 RE: help me understand.... Snidget 03-27-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bingobob 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-08, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bingobob Click to send private message to bingobob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: help me understand...."
o-hi-o means morning in japanese, as in good morning
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: help me understand...."
That's not the usage here, though. Ryan even said it last night.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: help me understand...."
I've not paid attention on AI, but I have heard what sounds like
'hi' used in Japanese meaning 'yes'

On our way to the Final 4 with Agman

Frosty123 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-27-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frosty123 Click to send private message to Frosty123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: help me understand...."
It couldn't be in Japanese because Ramielle is a FILIPINO. Don't think she would know any Japanese words unless she study Japanse language.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: help me understand...."
I can't remember if I've already deleted it at home, but on the off chance I didn't when did Ryan use it?

Agman took me to the islands

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: help me understand...."
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-08 AT 04:19 PM (EST)

Seems like he'd been doing some talking, then said "Oh lo! Time for the results" or something like that. I can't remember specifically, but I did pcik up on him saying it.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: help me understand...."
Googling around about the only thing I found that made sense was "short for Oh, Lord" which seems to fit when people seem to have heard it being said.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •