The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Simon's Favorite?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Simon's Favorite?"
I recalled the following article and dug it up.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/simon-cowell-already-has-favorite-american-idol-5-singer-1005828.php

Did i miss this one tonight? I have it pvr'd so i can go back tomorrow and review if anyone remembers this girl on this evening.

Thanks,

geekboy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Simon's Favorite? mistyrose52 02-01-06 1
   RE: Simon's Favorite? newsomewayne 02-01-06 2
   RE: Simon's Favorite? geekboy 02-01-06 3
       RE: Simon's Favorite? Tahj 02-03-06 4
           RE: Simon's Favorite? tigereye 02-15-06 5
           : Simon's Favorite? niteowl 02-22-06 6
               RE: : Simon's Favorite? DontGetMeStarted 02-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-01-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Simon's Favorite?"
There he goes again-fixing the votes with his predictions, and inuendos.

That means that no matter how well the other contestants do, he'll find a way to cut them down, intimidate them to no end, and make them want to cry all the way home to Mommy!!

Let's just hope there are great contestants this year that will take it, like Bo was able to last year, and keep coming on stronger each time, to prove him wrong.

Who knows, maybe this Irish girl IS that wonderful, but there should be a clause in his contract that he needs to keep his comments to himself and his mouth SHUT until AFTER the entire show is OVER!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Simon's Favorite?"
Exactly! How dare he be so judgemental. What does he think his role on this show is, anyway?

Winter sports by Tribephyl, 2005

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-01-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Simon's Favorite?"
Is he "fixing"? Or, could it possibly be that he's damn good at seeing talent?

I think 'fixing the vote' is a bit strong. Granted, i was surprised last year when he "picked" Carrie very early on in the actual competition, but earlier than that, he also told Bo that the competition was his to win.

I think that fact is - Simon knows his stuff and he's very good ad judging talent. It may irritate us, but you can't argue with his record.

In the end, its not Simon voting, its America voting, so if you have a problem with the results, don't point your finger at Simon, point it at the general voting population.

geekboy

PS: Nobody answered my question, but I don't think the 'Irish Girl' was shown last night. I wonder why?

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Simon's Favorite?"
I don't remember seeing her, geekboy.

My question would be, is she qualified to compete? She'd have to have American citizenship, right? How ironic would it be to have an Irish native win American Idol,lol.

Moves courtesy of Syren

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-15-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Simon's Favorite?"
I don't know. I think his favorite is the Farmer Garret kid! I don't see him having the chops to make it but Simon keeps pushing him through!

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. ": Simon's Favorite?"
Could it be Becky O'Donohue? The really pretty girl whose twin was in the audience? Just a guess.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-22-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: : Simon's Favorite?"
Katherine McPhee
sp?
she is awesome

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •