The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"David Radford"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kodi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kodi Click to send private message to Kodi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"David Radford"
Hey Guys,
This the first time I ever posted in here so be patient with me. I can't disagree with the comments I am seeing in here about David more. I think his performance was awsome. He is a real cutie and I think he had fun with it and would love to see him do it again. He kind of reminded me a little of Elvis with all that shaking he had going on. Yes he was a little uptight,but in an adorable way and I think that is just who he is. There is alot of talk about Hicks who I am another big,big fan of this season,because he is just who he is and I think that is what Dave showed us in his performance. I hope he continues to have fun and not let the pressure of the comments get to him! Ok guys I know this is a little long winded ,but letssee a little more support for Dave and see what the upcoming performances shows us. Oh and I taped that show and will not tape over that performance ,because I am afraid that might be the last of that kind of performance from him because of the negative feedback he received.... Thanks Guys..Kodi..
Hope to get more feedback on David.....
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: David Radford geekboy 02-28-06 1
   RE: David Radford Kodi 03-01-06 6
       RE: David Radford geekboy 03-01-06 7
       RE: David Radford jags 03-01-06 8
 RE: David Radford nailbone 02-28-06 2
 RE: David Radford tamarama 02-28-06 3
 RE: David Radford SOfan0221 03-01-06 4
   RE: David Radford geekboy 03-01-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-28-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: David Radford"
Hi Kodi -

The only obstacle that David is facing right now is that there are better singers in the guy group. Yes, David had fun, but the vocals weren't there. Its not just about having fun, its ultimately a vocal competition and he dind't do well last week. we'll see how he does Wednesday.

geekboy

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kodi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kodi Click to send private message to Kodi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: David Radford"
Hey guys thanks for responding to my message about David and I do agree that there is some exceptional vocal in the competition this year and I am very excited about it. I just don't think David needs to go just yet,lets see how he does tonight. Lets see how he does tonight after his big let down last week. I for one am keeping my fingers crossed. By the way how about the girls last night. Did anybody else notice that it seemed that they all were trying to hard to look sexy and work the camera. I said this morning that there was a few last night that after watchin their performance of last night should really be embarresed. Lets hope the guys learned from last nights performances. Again guys thanks for responding and look forward to everyones opinions in the future. Till tomorrow....Kodi

03-01-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: David Radford"
Lots of disappointment across the board on last night's show.

Check out these threads to which I and many more have posted.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1707&forum=DCForumID44&omm=0

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID44/1706.shtml

geekboy

jags 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jags Click to send private message to jags Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: David Radford"
Here is a comment he already got another week hopefully he will take advantage of it. Because we already saw what poor song selection does for you. If he wants to make it to the top six which is everybodys first goal he cannot make anymore mistakes he is not that good.
Jags

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: David Radford"
Gotta agree with geekboy. I liked DR and think he's fun and unique. But he's by far NOT the best singer, or even performer, of the group. In a proper, non-public-voting competition, he might go farther, but he wouldn't win.

Sig by Cyg

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: David Radford"
I'll see Geekboy & Nailbone's "just not good enough" and raise them an "all the more reason..."

I'm sure David is a sweetheart. He is definitely adorable. HOWEVER...

He might have a very nice voice - I don't know, we haven't heard it. He's so fixated on being a "crooner" that he's singing in a very affected, artificial way -- trying to sound the way he thinks a crooner should sound. It's a phony, put-on voice (I'm not saying that HE'S a phony). Last week, even before Simon made his comment, I thought "11th grader sings Sky Masterson" (Guys & Dolls). It's a caricature.

I'm sure most of it is age, so he needs a good voice teacher QUICK to teach him to get the most he can out of his voice in a natural, healthy way...and THEN apply the swing & croon.

As for my "all the more reason..."

As awful as I thought his performance was, my heart broke for him when I saw how hard the critique was hitting him. If he doesn't:

A) have a major, unbelievable epiphany about how to "croon"
or
B) get eliminated

I'm afraid that poor kid is going to have a nervous breakdown.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: David Radford"
I wanted to make sure I had the right person before I added my 2 cents.

He is the guy that sang 'Simple Little Thing Called Love' last week.

As an original, long time Queen fan I did not enjoy his rendition of the song and was actually surprised that he did nt get voted off right along with Bobby Bennett.

03-01-06, 07:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: David Radford"
He SHOULD HAVE been voted off last night w/ Bobby. Patrick didn't deserve it AT ALL. But, the teeny-bopper vote gets us every season....

geekboy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •